PDA

View Full Version : Excellent HL show for Nathan !!

fingers
06-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Great show, he's gone Friday!!! lol:dance:

ILoveTRW
06-07-2010, 09:30 PM
It isnt over yet
but he would probably have to have a trip to africa and save a few kids to save himself now

pixee
06-07-2010, 09:31 PM
I didn't think Shabby was nasty as she said i don't think she has a nasty bone in her body, i thought she was an annoying drama queen fake though.

But he is just nasty i don't think you can defend that kind of aggressive posturing spewing of insults and obsenity.

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Great show, he's gone Friday!!! lol:dance:

now you love john then???????? :rolleyes: . and no matter what nathan is still going to be evicted i bet but yeah he's making it worse cause the big characters always go and he's becoming a bigger character !

pixee
06-07-2010, 09:37 PM
He had up hill battle anyway because of the JJ fanciers, so now lol

30stone
06-07-2010, 09:39 PM
I thought nathan done very well tonight??

Hes been entertaining (what everyone usually complains about)

Hes been in peoples faces arguing etc (again which everyone usually wants)

And he was in the right, i like him a whole lot more now.

Barbie
06-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Wow!? he was involved in something for once!?

Still want him to go though

fingers
06-07-2010, 09:43 PM
now you love john then???????? :rolleyes: . and no matter what nathan is still going to be evicted i bet but yeah he's making it worse cause the big characters always go and he's becoming a bigger character !

I've never liked JJ.

Corin and Iffy don't come out too well on this HL show either!

discotheque
06-07-2010, 09:44 PM
I'm ashamed to be a northerner right now. What a tosspot

Fuzzylogic
06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
I think Nathan has probably gained quite a few fans tonight after being shown standing up to the gruesome twosome.

I know he has gone up in my estimation.

ILoveTRW
06-07-2010, 09:46 PM

But he wasn't right, he blatantly said that they had smashed up the bedroom the other night.

SocietyIsRuined
06-07-2010, 09:49 PM
I thought nathan done very well tonight??

Hes been entertaining (what everyone usually complains about)

Hes been in peoples faces arguing etc (again which everyone usually wants)

I agree with you. For once he showed himself and he wasn't in the wrong regarding Shabby. They were being a bunch of idiots and he told them they were.

If Shabbys hat was in the bedroom and Nathan was throwing it around it would have been World War 3. She cares about her own things but doesn't give two flying hoots about other peoples.

He wont stay but he should have piped up earlier in the series. That was his downfall and he will know it when he goes out Friday.

serensilver
06-07-2010, 10:36 PM
get nathan out!

Amhuinn
06-07-2010, 10:37 PM
If Shabby and Caoimhe had been at that party, they would have watched the others building a fort and "analysed" them through the glass saying how immature and "uncool" building a fort was. Shabby would have got mad if her stuff was touched and would have kicked off on Steve's behalf. I am pretty sure of that.

Nathan overreacted, but I will back him when he claims that he uses "smashed up" to mean throwing things around, rather than literally breaking stuff. He used the expression "smashing the bedroom up" as soon as they started moving things about in the bedroom. Didn't Shabby also admit to throwing some cream at the door?