Jords
06-07-2010, 09:31 PM
:cloud:

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Vile twat. Please evict him.

Jamietwo
06-07-2010, 09:40 PM
I like shabby a lot but that was a class put down it was like saying yeah whatever its not all about you shabby.

Shaun
06-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Pretty apt description.

billy123
06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
she was overdue that the stupid little cow

AtomicKitty
06-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Pretty accurate description...
well done Nathan

WOMBAI
06-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Pretty accurate description...
well done Nathan

Oh - and Nathan is the real life and soul of the party - real ray of sunshine - yeah, course he is! Loud-mouth, aggressive twat!

MrWong
06-07-2010, 10:08 PM
That discription could be levelled at himself.

The miserable ******.

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 10:09 PM
He was spot on.

AtomicKitty
06-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Oh - and Nathan is the real life and soul of the party - real ray of sunshine - yeah, course he is! Loud-mouth, aggressive twat!

Nathan is no bowl of cherries, he is an awful housemate. he has not played a great role so far in the house etc, I didn't know he had it in him to Bark that way.
you see, I didn't think he had that in him and neither did kevaa or Shabby and as it turn out when shabby tried to go of on him, he put her on her place.. and she was so dazed and confused with her tail between her legs that she went off to cry and consequently left the house....
come on he is not a bully for calling someone a F-ing little cloud of doom.
the darn insult is so cute that is not even an insult, its such playground name calling.

he was not a bully, it just turns out that he could bank louder than her and wont sit to take her bs, and she didn't see it coming, so for that is that I'm saying well done, not because he is a better housemate becaus he put shabby on her place and she had it coming...

Fuzzylogic
06-07-2010, 10:34 PM
It was a great quote, in a season of great quotes.

Livia
06-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Nathan was talking to Josie, he wasn't talking to Shabby initially. I'm no Nathan fan, not at all, but she deserved that. And I notice that once someone finally rounded on her she took her childish little tantrum off somewhere else.

WOMBAI
06-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Nathan is no bowl of cherries, he is an awful housemate. he has not played a great role so far in the house etc, I didn't know he had it in him to Bark that way.
you see, I didn't think he had that in him and neither did kevaa or Shabby and as it turn out when shabby tried to go of on him, he put her on her place.. and she was so dazed and confused with her tail between her legs that she went off to cry and consequently left the house....
come on he is not a bully for calling someone a F-ing little cloud of doom.
the darn insult is so cute that is not even an insult, its such playground name calling.

he was not a bully, it just turns out that he could bank louder than her and wont sit to take her bs, and she didn't see it coming, so for that is that I'm saying well done, not because he is a better housemate becaus he put shabby on her place and she had it coming...

Shabby wasn't bothered by Nathan, be realistic, she could eat him for breakfast if it suited her, she just had other worries and couldn't be bothered with him!