PDA

View Full Version : nathan isnt a bully!!!!!!

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 09:32 PM
he's just been silly thats all and he needs to calm down cause he's already making the voting sway in his direction on friday cause i know he'll proberly get evicted :rolleyes: . all nathan was doing was sticking up for steve but he should of just left it and calmed down , and shabby and the rest of the losers were messing things up in the bedroom

WOMBAI
06-07-2010, 09:34 PM
he's just been silly thats all and he needs to calm down cause he's already making the voting sway in his direction on friday cause i know he'll proberly get evicted :rolleyes: . all nathan was doing was sticking up for steve but he should of just left it and calmed down , and shabby and the rest of the losers were messing things up in the bedroom

Nathan is a boring loud-mouth goon! Thankfully he is history!

MissKittyFantastico
06-07-2010, 09:35 PM
He's a gob****e, Shabby got him spot on on BBLB when she called him passive agressive. He could very easily turn very nasty in there I think.

pixee
06-07-2010, 09:38 PM
No he isn't a bully just a ******

LiquidGold
He's a gob****e, Shabby got him spot on on BBLB when she called him passive agressive. He could very easily turn very nasty in there I think.

john is worse for that though! . and nathan was jsut saying his point mostly but in his silly loud sweary way

Jamietwo
I like him he is a normal bloke and it'd tragic that he will be going on friday instead of that disgusting irish munter

bigbigbrother
06-07-2010, 09:39 PM
not abullly, just stating what other people think. who would want there pillow or mattress swapped with skanky pants. eeewww

MissKittyFantastico
06-07-2010, 09:40 PM
john is worse for that though! . and nathan was jsut saying his point mostly but in his silly loud sweary way

JJ is just as bad yeah, no denying that, but tbf he doesn't go round calling women ***** and assholes, not that I've seen anyway. Nathan is a disgrace.

LiquidGold
not abullly, just stating what other people think. who would want there pillow or mattress swapped with skanky pants. eeewww

i just wish he said it better! instead of his loud sweary way cause he isnt a bully

pixee
I like him he is a normal bloke and it'd tragic that he will be going on friday instead of that disgusting irish munter

Why is he a normal bloke? cause he says ******* all the time and speaks with a northern accent?

He didn't look like a "normal" bloke when he was dancing to erasure like he was in G-A-Y..

bigbigbrother
its funny how kemo blames him for skanky leaving even though she was talking about it long before he even piped up.

JustKaz
06-07-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm pretty confused now, because Nathans rant was no different to what we have seen Shabby do to Ben, to have we have seen Caoimhe voice vile comments about Ben and backstab Ife behind their backs.

I dont think Nathan was a bully, he just didnt think before speaking no different to all the other hot heads in there.

I really like Josey but she has made a few arguments start in the house NOT INTENTIONAL but she has made us see the other side to many HM.

Deliverance
06-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Nathan is showing his nature.

Cigarpain
06-07-2010, 09:45 PM

in what way was he sticking up for Steve?
i guess i missed that.
why would Steve needing someone stick up for him?

bigbigbrother
06-07-2010, 09:49 PM
**** kemo she is a dick, only out for herself.

setanta
06-07-2010, 09:53 PM
I preferred him when he was a non -entity to be honest with you. He's an ar%ehole now.

30stone
06-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Nathan one of my new favourites now..

Seriously he was spot on!

BringItOn
06-07-2010, 09:57 PM

Yes JJ is like that too but at least he is entertaining and funny as well unlike Nathan who does ****** all :)

Twilight
06-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Hes a ****, i think he could easly get nasty in there, tbh.

setanta
Hes a ****, i think he could easly get nasty in there, tbh.

Oh yeah, defo. Ah, sure hopefully he'll be out on Friday.

Stacey.
So in your opinion, I'm guessing you think Nathan isn't a bully, but John is?

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:04 PM
How pathetic ? clearly you have never had a man talk to you in the way nathan spoke to Shabby and Keeva ? I have and talk like that is usually followed by a smack in the face for the woman ,HATE people (I cannot call him a man ,because hes NO man)ho bully and I NEVER,EVER throw the bully card ,but THAT was bullying

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Nathan one of my new favourites now..

Seriously he was spot on!

i would be ashamed to say that ,you clearly are not ,says more about you than me

setanta
06-07-2010, 10:12 PM
How pathetic ? clearly you have never had a man talk to you in the way nathan spoke to Shabby and Keeva ? I have and talk like that is usually followed by a smack in the face for the woman ,HATE people (I cannot call him a man ,because hes NO man)ho bully and I NEVER,EVER throw the bully card ,but THAT was bullying

Agree with this. Anyone who speaks in that tone to women isn't worth knowing. True colours beginning to shine through.

pixee
06-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Agree with this. Anyone who speaks in that tone to women isn't worth knowing. True colours beginning to shine through.

"bitch deserved it" I assume will be the response to your correct and mature post.

mrsme
06-07-2010, 10:14 PM
i dont think nathan is a bully, he's a loser who can only express anger in a shouty swearing way, but then so did shabby.

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:17 PM

JJ Is never scary ,he MAY argue but he doesnt shout in a 5 foot womans face like he did

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:19 PM
JJ Is never scary ,he MAY argue but he doesnt shout in a 5 foot womans face like he did
shabby swears and shouts aswell! and has alot more issues

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:21 PM
shabby swears and shouts aswell! and has alot more issues

So you think its ok for a so called MAN to treat a woman like this do you ?:shocked:

Amhuinn
06-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Nathan's a loudmouth, but I don't think he's a bully. Shabby liked him right up until he dared to criticise her. Then she and Caoimhe started to bitch about him. He finally began to bitch back (same with Ife) and they didn't like it. As for saying that Nathan and Ife were trying to make them look like bullies and influence the public, they did the same with Nathan and Ben. BB edited it to make it look like they were right, but Ben and Nathan have been enjoying one another's company and they wouldn't show that because it would contraduct the bully stuff. Heaven forbid we have a little context.

What redeeming qualities does Caoimhe have? She is never happy and I've only ever heard her moan and bitch about everyone else in the house. She thinks she superior to everyone. Congratulations to her, because she's the first housemate I officially dislike.

mrsme
06-07-2010, 10:25 PM
I don't think it's right for ANYONE to shout and scream and swear 5ft away from anyone's face, irrespective of gender. did anyone see this on live feed? was there more to it than what was shown tonight? was it edited to show nathan in a bad/worse light?

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Nathan's a loudmouth, but I don't think he's a bully. Shabby liked him right up until he dared to criticise her. Then she and Caoimhe started to bitch about him. He finally began to bitch back (same with Ife) and they didn't like it. As for saying that Nathan and Ife were trying to make them look like bullies and influence the public, they did the same with Nathan and Ben. BB edited it to make it look like they were right, but Ben and Nathan have been enjoying one another's company and they wouldn't show that because it would contraduct the bully stuff. Heaven forbid we have a little context.

What redeeming qualities does Caoimhe have? She is never happy and I've only ever heard her moan and bitch about everyone else in the house. She thinks she superior to everyone. Congratulations to her, because she's the first housemate I officially dislike.

PLEASE dont even try to excuse his behaviour in any shape or form

rusticgal
06-07-2010, 10:27 PM
He is not a bully.... just a loudmouthed, loathsome, shallow...mindless...uneducated...selfish tosser!!

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't think it's right for ANYONE to shout and scream and swear 5ft away from anyone's face, irrespective of gender. did anyone see this on live feed? was there more to it than what was shown tonight? was it edited to show nathan in a bad/worse light?

it didnt need editing to make it look anything it was or wasnt ,what he did was vile

mrsme
06-07-2010, 10:31 PM
I challenge you to live in a house with shabby and keema for 4 weeks and not once shout at either of them. Gender doesn't come into this. What gives shabby the right to stamp and scream and rant and shout and rave in people's faces, but when someone shouts back at her, they are a bully? I don't see it personally. xxx

MrWong
06-07-2010, 10:32 PM

If you think that then you've not been watching.

Nathan has been ignored in the highlights because much bigger and better characters have taken the limelight. Now he's up for eviction he'll feature much more, which will seal his fate cause basically he's a grumpy, aggressive, miserable wanker.

Although according to him, he's going to really have fun this week.

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 10:33 PM

But its ok for Scabby to shout in peoples faces like that??

Shouting at a nasty loud mouthed tantrum throwing bitch like Scabby doesn't make someone a wife beater... Hell Scabby would probably make the Pope swear!!

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:37 PM
But its ok for Scabby to shout in peoples faces like that??

Shouting at a nasty loud mouthed tantrum throwing bitch like Scabby doesn't make someone a wife beater... Hell Scabby would probably make the Pope swear!!

This is the start of a wife/child beater ,he has a temper and as every bully does he chose his prey ,would he dare have shouted at jj or Steve like that ?no he would not

Fuzzylogic
06-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Yeah, not a Bully. He had the balls to Stand up to Shabby when she was in one of her strops and she couldn't handle not getting her own way so she took her ball and went home.

And now she regrets it :)

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 10:40 PM
This is the start of a wife/child beater ,he has a temper and as every bully does he chose his prey ,would he dare have shouted at jj or Steve like that ?no he would not

Oh don't be so ridiculous & over dramatic!! lol!! :joker:

So just because a bloke shouts & swears at someone like Scabby he will become an abuser?? Don't talk silly woman...

MrWong
06-07-2010, 10:40 PM

There was alot more flailing of arms from Nathan and posturing and at one point he walked along side her trying to get in her face.

The sound was off so i imagine lots of 'fookin' :sleep:

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Want JJ out though, but Nathan is boring.
Hope JJ hears booing to his name.

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Oh don't be so ridiculous & over dramatic!! lol!! :joker:

So just because a bloke shouts & swears at someone like Scabby he will become an abuser?? Don't talk silly woman...

PLEASE do NOT tell me to shut up and make out I do not know what Im talking about because sadly I do ,my 3 children saw their father kick seven bells of $hite out of me night after night,they saw him rape me ,so DONT you dare tell me I do not know what a bullying wanker looks like bcause i do

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 10:45 PM
PLEASE do NOT tell me to shut up and make out I do not know what Im talking about because sadly I do ,my 3 children saw their father kick seven bells of $hite out of me night after night,they saw him rape me ,so DONT you dare tell me I do not know what a bullying wanker looks like bcause i do

I didn't tell you to shut up did I?? :conf:

And Nathan was hardly doing anything like that was he???

I'm sorry you have had bad sh*t happen in your past, but I think that is clouding your judgement...

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 10:46 PM
I know what a bullying wanker looks like

Wow. Don't think Nathan is THAT much of a bully. Strange how he has developed a sudden personality over the weeks. Corin needs to stay away from him and hang around with Josie overwise they might both become disliked.

Shasown
06-07-2010, 10:47 PM
in what way was he sticking up for Steve?
i guess i missed that.
why would Steve needing someone stick up for him?

Yeah I dont understand why anyone needs to stick up for Steve, he is big enough wise enough and ugly enough to stick up for himself. Perhaps both Nathan and Corin simply used Steve as a convenient excuse to vent their own anger. Nah they wouldnt do that surely would they?

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Yeah I dont understand why anyone needs to stick up for Steve, he is big enough wise enough and ugly enough to stick up for himself. Perhaps both Nathan and Corin simply used Steve as a convenient excuse to vent their own anger. Nah they wouldnt do that surely woulf they?

Since when did Corin use Steve in an argument. I fear Corin hanging around with Ife is making people turn on her.

Cigarpain
06-07-2010, 10:50 PM
i didn't like when he said "**** off Fauntleroy" to Ben.
seemed a bit too harsh really.

don't know what to think about how he was with Shabby.
he was certainly aggressive.

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:54 PM
I didn't tell you to shut up did I?? :conf:

And Nathan was hardly doing anything like that was he???

I'm sorry you have had bad sh*t happen in your past, but I think that is clouding your judgement...

Please dont patronise me ,It people who applaud and think its funny and entertainment to see a male , i cannot call him a man because hes not one,treat a woman ,and just because shes gobby and a lesbian does not alter the fact she IS a woman ,yet you think its fine ?NO it is not and never can be ,and this is onre of the reasons it happens because there is always some wanker who will tell the male,she deserved it ,no woman for any reason deserves to be abused by a man ,hes nearly a foot taller than her and she is no match for him ,disgusting

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Yeah I dont understand why anyone needs to stick up for Steve, he is big enough wise enough and ugly enough to stick up for himself. Perhaps both Nathan and Corin simply used Steve as a convenient excuse to vent their own anger. Nah they wouldnt do that surely would they?

they all in some way are using Steve to get brownie points ,but nathan and Corin and Dave more than anyone

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Please dont patronise me , because shes gobby IS a woman

Agree with you, but he is not exactly punching people. I do think he made her quit. Hope we can get rid of Ife and Nathan soon as I really feel he is ruining Corin's chances.

Off topic, what's going to happen with the robot??
And is Pamela Anderson going in the House??

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Please dont patronise me ,It people who applaud and think its funny and entertainment to see a male , i cannot call him a man because hes not one,treat a woman ,and just because shes gobby and a lesbian does not alter the fact she IS a woman ,yet you think its fine ?NO it is not and never can be ,and this is onre of the reasons it happens because there is always some wanker who will tell the male,she deserved it ,no woman for any reason deserves to be abused by a man ,hes nearly a foot taller than her and she is no match for him ,disgusting

I'm not patronising you at all... There is NO proof whatsoever that Nathan is or could be anything like the disgusting things you are making him out to be, especially calling him a potential rapist!!

All he did was tell the annoying agressive, mouthy little bitch to ******* off, which she deserved...

So you think it was ok for Scabby to shout & swear in peoples faces??

Double standards...:nono:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
06-07-2010, 11:00 PM
he is a bully

chuff me dizzy
Agree with you, but he is not exactly punching people. I do think he made her quit. Hope we can get rid of Ife and Nathan soon as I really feel he is ruining Corin's chances.

Off topic, what's going to happen with the robot??
And is Pamela Anderson going in the House??

Corin is as bad as him as is ife ,ife took him in the kitchen then Corin was asslicking him ,dont know what the robots about ,I cannot see Pamela Anderson will go in ,the papers said Brian Dowling was doing the task today but he didnt

Livia

Bit of an overreaction. How tall he is compared to her is not the point. Violence and tantrums are disgusting whether it's a man or a women doing the damage. Shabby did have this coming, and I didn't see Nathan even attempt to be remotely physical with her. Or maybe you think that, just because he's a man and just in case he gets violent, he shouldn't have said anything. Maybe you shouldn't judge all men on your own bad experience.

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm not patronising you at all... There is NO proof whatsoever that Nathan is or could be anything like the disgusting things you are making him out to be, especially calling him a potential rapist!!

All he did was tell the annoying agressive, mouthy little bitch to ******* off, which she deserved...

Where did I call him a potential rapist ? and not once did scabby shout in anyones face, she shouted,she ranted ,she threw things ,but she did never,ever treat anyone in the way he did ,but you go on laughing about what he did , i hope your daughter never brings home someone like him

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Bit of an overreaction. How tall he is compared to her is not the point. Violence and tantrums are disgusting whether it's a man or a women doing the damage. Shabby did have this coming, and I didn't see Nathan even attempt to be remotely physical with her. Or maybe you think that, just because he's a man and just in case he gets violent, he shouldn't have said anything. Maybe you shouldn't judge all men on your own bad experience.

:rolleyes: how sad

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Hope in a way Brian goes back in, but in a way will not really be the same. Liking Josie, Corin. Glad we will finally see the back of Nathan or JJ this week though. Does anyone else think Shabby hearing the crowd boo her and Ife (her dancing was CRINGE) and Nathan the reason she really left?

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 11:08 PM

^ Here. You were implying that Nathan was as bad as your ex...

Where did I call him a potential rapist ? and not once did scabby shout in anyones face, she shouted,she ranted ,she threw things ,but she did never,ever treat anyone in the way he did ,but you go on laughing about what he did , i hope your daughter never brings home someone like him

Yes I will laugh at what he did, because I do not over react at things. Scabby was just as vile, but that's ok because she's a woman?! Does she also not have the potential to be a lesbian wife beater/rapist then?? :conf:...

But true...

Livia
06-07-2010, 11:08 PM

How sad that your bad experience would lead you to think so.

WOMBAI
06-07-2010, 11:09 PM

Nathan thinks he is 'the man' - but is just an inadequate, sorry excuse for masculinity - who has little self-control and has to shout and swear in an attempt to make himself heard!

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:09 PM
How sad that your bad experience would lead you to think so.

pathetic

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 11:11 PM
pathetic

But you are letting your own experience cloud your judgement!

Just because Nathan raised his voice & shouted at a woman DOES NOT mean he is potentially a wife beater!! :sleep:

Livia
06-07-2010, 11:11 PM
pathetic

Right back at ya.

WOMBAI
06-07-2010, 11:13 PM
But you are letting your own experience cloud your judgement!

Just because Nathan raised his voice & shouted at a woman DOES NOT mean he is potentially a wife beater!! :sleep:

Would any woman be desperate enough to marry him! My heart goes out to her, whoever she is! :joker:

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Right back at ya.

Make sure when you go out and you see someones wife with a black eye,you have enough cash in your pocket to buy her hubby a pint after youve patted him on the back and told him she must have deserved it

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Would any woman be desperate enough to marry him! My heart goes out to her, whoever she is! :joker:

Quite. I know he's hardly a catch...

Livia
06-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Make sure when you go out and you see someones wife with a black eye,you have enough cash in your pocket to buy her hubby a pint after youve patted him on the back and told him she must have deserved it

Oh stop it. I would never associate with a psychopath who raised his hand to a woman, although I might ask her why she stayed one more moment with a man that beat her in front of her kids. Incidentally, I'm a female also... but I don't see every man who raises his voice as a wife-beater or potential rapist. I think you've blown this out of all proportion.

Frank E
06-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Since when did Corin use Steve in an argument. I fear Corin hanging around with Ife is making people turn on her.

Not in an argument, but in the Diary room; "They moved Steve's mattress".

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Oh stop it. I would never associate with a psychopath who raised his hand to a woman, although I might ask her why she stayed one more moment with a man that beat her in front of her kids. Incidentally, I'm a female also... but I don't see every man who raises his voice as a wife-beater or potential rapist. I think you've blown this out of all proportion.

Women stay for different reasons ,and when you have children you do not always have anywhere to go ,money to go with ,they stay through sheer fear ,until you have lived that life I dont think you can scoff at it

Amhuinn
06-07-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm sorry, but I had an abusive stepfather who terrorised me and my family in ways I won't go into and I would never, ever condone anyone doing that. I do think that Nathan can come across too aggressively and forget that it looks worse a man like him kicking off than when a wee lass does it. However, that does not mean he is an abusive wife-beater and to imply such is a step too far in my opinion. He lost his rag. My brothers have lost their rag with me in just the same manner and I don't think they are wife-beaters either.

Livia
06-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Women stay for different reasons ,and when you have children you do not always have anywhere to go ,money to go with ,they stay through sheer fear ,until you have lived that life I dont think you can scoff at it

I am not scoffing at it. Look, I haven't spent my life under a rock you know. I've not been through this stuff myself, but I know people who have. A shamefully large number of women, actually. I just think your own bad experience leads to you to be a poor judge in this matter. What happened to you bears no resemblance to what happened between Nathan and Shabby.

JustKaz
06-07-2010, 11:32 PM

I can imagine that tonights highlights show had brought back some terrible moments for you and how the disussion has continued, I hear where your coming from, through my own experience, but not to the extent of how you discribe yours.

However it is a little unfair to possibly put Nathan in that catogory from one argument (as did some about JJ against Rachel)

Many HM have shown agression in there and Caoimhe foul language is no different to that of Nathans.

please dont take too many people opinionss to heart x

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:32 PM
I am not scoffing at it. Look, I haven't spent my life under a rock you know. I've not been through this stuff myself, but I know people who have. A shamefully large number of women, actually. I just think your own bad experience leads to you to be a poor judge in this matter. What happened to you bears no resemblance to what happened between Nathan and Shabby.

It starts somewhere ,and in my case this was how it DID start ,the shouting in the face,the verbal abuse ,but it doesnt end there if people applaud what you did ,if no one has the guts to tell them they are wrong they think its ok and its not and never will be

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
06-07-2010, 11:34 PM
:shocked: @ this thread

oddballmisfitsFTW
06-07-2010, 11:37 PM
he isnt a bully at all, but he is a dick

a bully is someone who picks on or makes fun of someone they dont like

nathan "banters" with ben and dave like friends do

and his argument with scabby and later quaver was in no way bullying

its called PWNAGE :joker:

Livia
06-07-2010, 11:37 PM
It starts somewhere ,and in my case this was how it DID start ,the shouting in the face,the verbal abuse ,but it doesnt end there if people applaud what you did ,if no one has the guts to tell them they are wrong they think its ok and its not and never will be

I'm not going to antagonise you by continuing this. It's obviously raw for you. I will just say, with kindness and without wishing to patronise you at all, I hope you find someone to help lay your demons, if not to rest, then at least out of harm's way.

MrWong
06-07-2010, 11:38 PM
I can imagine that tonights highlights show had brought back some terrible moments for you and how the disussion has continued, I hear where your coming from, through my own experience, but not to the extent of how you discribe yours.

However it is a little unfair to possibly put Nathan in that catogory from one argument (as did some about JJ against Rachel)

Many HM have shown agression in there and Caoimhe foul language is no different to that of Nathans.

please dont take too many people opinionss to heart x

The sweet voice of reason. <3 <3 <3

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:43 PM
I'm not going to antagonise you by continuing this. It's obviously raw for you. I will just say, with kindness and without wishing to patronise you at all, I hope you find someone to help lay your demons, if not to rest, then at least out of harm's way.

I am now married to the most wonderful man God every made ,he adores me and my children(all grown up now apart from the daughter we have together) he classes them as his,and my Grandchildren are his too ,what happened to me was a long time ago ,but you NEVER,EVER forget it ,maybe this is one of the reasons i adore my husband as much has i do ,and this is the reason I HATE people like Nathan and even more dislike people who didnt think what he did was wrong

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 12:07 AM
arguing with a woman is not automatically bullying

bullying is when an individual or group picks on someone because they dont like them

charlie bullied angel last year, this was a clear cut case of bullying
but BB i remember didnt show on the HLs though

nathan didnt bully shabby or quaver at all

Shasown
07-07-2010, 12:23 AM
arguing with a woman is not automatically bullying

bullying is when an individual or group picks on someone because they dont like them

charlie bullied angel last year, this was a clear cut case of bullying
but BB i remember didnt show on the HLs though

nathan didnt bully shabby or quaver at all

Maybe he didnt bully them two, even on LF you dont get to see all conversations, but going by your defination he is probably bullying Ben, he has numerous pops at Ben about his accent and attitude etc every day and to say its just banter is a standard defence of bullies.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Maybe he didnt bully them two, even on LF you dont get to see all conversations, but going by your defination he is probably bullying Ben, he has numerous pops at Ben about his accent and attitude etc every day and to say its just banter is a standard defence of bullies.

true ,he covers his bullying by trying to make it look like fun

supergirthuk
07-07-2010, 01:51 AM
The difference between banter and bullying is clear. Banter is something which is an acceptable form of putting each other down by consenting protagonists. If it is not acceptable and/or both parties are not consenting then it is a form of bullying. Bullies often claim that it was only banter but it doesnt disguise the fact that it is bullying. Often things may start off as banter where both parties are happily pushing each others buttons but more often than not the banter will develop and people will over step the mark and acceptability will be compromised often leading to claims of bullying, especially in the BB house, but if the person was happily trading put downs they should expect that this is bound to happen eventually. Banter is like getting in your cars and playing chicken but people often crash and burn. I dont do banter myself :)

stonedape
07-07-2010, 01:55 AM
I am 100% fine with Nathan actually speaking, and his "rain cloud of doom" dig almost justified his position in the house, if it hadn't been a month already.

But if I got to choose Nathan staying mute and Shabby staying or Nathan getting in one witty line and Shabby leaving, I'd go with the former. Nathan is not worth it at present.

And I don't think he's a bully.

supergirthuk
07-07-2010, 02:01 AM
He doesnt think he is a bully either. He is however obnoxious, gobby, immature, sexist, tall, stupid and going on Friday. :)

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 02:13 AM

yes, "its just banter" is a defence bullies use, just like Charlie last year against angel.

Difference with Nathan is that I think he does actually get along with Ben and Dave at the moment, it is harmless banter. Ben and Dave never appear uncomfortable and Ben especially can give as good as he gets and often better as he showed against JJ that time. Also last night on LF about 4-5 of the HMs, not just Nathan were "having a pop" at Ben saying is he an actor etc, but cos Ben is such a legend he pwned everyone and came out with several classic lines.

Nathan is just a loudmouth dickhead, not a bully though

BBAroudtheGlobe
07-07-2010, 08:26 AM
He's not an abusive bully like John James, but he can be pretty rude and over the top with it.

lol
07-07-2010, 08:28 AM
It's funny how the SHABBY fans think NATHAN'S a bully.
Irony much?

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 08:36 AM
It's funny how the SHABBY fans think NATHAN'S a bully.
Irony much?

Um not a shabby fan, but I hate him any way.

I havent seen him be a bully, Ive just seen him be a boring gobby twat who thankfully and hopefully will have is arse kick out on friday, ill be celbrating saturday morning if he goes :dance:

supergirthuk
07-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Um not a shabby fan, but I hate him any way.

I havent seen him be a bully, Ive just seen him be a boring gobby twat who thankfully and hopefully will have is arse kick out on friday, ill be celbrating saturday morning if he goes :dance:

this

karezza
07-07-2010, 09:38 AM
The bullies this year are : Scabby, Keeve & JJ.

muchadoaboutnothing
07-07-2010, 10:35 AM
If Shabby wants to act like a butch guy then she met her match in Nathan. Great to see he brought her down a peg or two. And then she walks - just goes to show what a coward she was (is). The house would be a better place if there were more Nathans in it.

MrWong
07-07-2010, 10:38 AM
If Shabby wants to act like a butch guy then she met her match in Nathan. Great to see he brought her down a peg or two. And then she walks - just goes to show what a coward she was (is). The house would be a better place if there were more Nathans in it.

The house would be sh!te with more Nayfun's in it.

Nathan = Hairy Wallpaper. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 10:38 AM

I don't think he's a bully, but I do think he was unnecessarily aggressive and intimidating towards Shabby.

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 10:41 AM

Open your eyes - she wasn't bothered by Nathan, she could have chewed him up and spat him out if she so chose, she was upset by other things, and didn't have the inclination to be bothered with that waste-of-space - and had already planned to leave! Newsflash - if there were more Nathans in there - you would be one of the few watching the show! He is a neanderthal, boring twat!

Livia
07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Open your eyes - she wasn't bothered by Nathan, she could have chewed him up and spat him out if she so chose...

I think not. The first time someone gave her some stick back after four weeks of her dishing it out, kicking tables over, throwing stuff around and generally bringing the atmosphere down every time things didn't go her way, she ran away and had a tantrum in the bedroom. She couldn't have "chewed him up and spat him out", it would take a little control for her to be able to do that. However, her childish explosions of rage show very clearly she has no control and could probably do with a little anger management.

Oh, and for the record, I don't like Nathan AT ALL... but I think he was right in this case.

muchadoaboutnothing
07-07-2010, 10:55 AM
I think not. The first time someone gave her some stick back after four weeks of her dishing it out, kicking tables over, throwing stuff around and generally bringing the atmosphere down every time things didn't go her way, she ran away and had a tantrum in the bedroom. She couldn't have "chewed him up and spat him out", it would take a little control for her to be able to do that. However, her childish explosions of rage show very clearly she has no control and could probably do with a little anger management.

Oh, and for the record, I don't like Nathan AT ALL... but I think he was right in this case.

Well said (or written) Livia. Shabby became completely floored and didn't know how to respond to Nathan whereas she is use to picking on people she thinks cannot defend themselves. She is the BULLY through and through.

syzefree333
07-07-2010, 11:29 AM
nathan is being much more than 'silly' where ben's conerned, he definitly has been bullying ben and is obviously threatened by him..imho jj, nathan,steve and dave have started on ben since they realised that ben could be liked on the outside, due to the response he got when he did his stand up. i think they are trying to highlight his 'bad points' to try and sway the publics opinion..but it aint working. At times they have been relentless and ben has been completely dignified and not lost his cool once.

eviled2010
07-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Well done Nathan...got the nasty, cowardly little fake squatter out with a few well chosen words.
Was sweet to see her crumple so easily.
:elephant:

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Well done Nathan...got the nasty, cowardly little fake squatter out with a few well chosen words.
Was sweet to see her crumple so easily.
:elephant:

You are kidding yourself if you really think she was crushed by Nathan! His timing was just well planned - that is all! She had other things on her mind/issues and wanted to go - simples!

lol
07-07-2010, 02:24 PM
I love how all the Shabby fans hate Nathan for shouting and swearing at Shabby.

However when Shabby yelled at Ben near the start of the house, noone gave a ****.
I can't believe how low society has become.

MrWong
07-07-2010, 02:28 PM
I love how all the Shabby fans hate Nathan for shouting and swearing at Shabby.

However when Shabby yelled at Ben near the start of the house, noone gave a ****.
I can't believe how low society has become.

:joker::joker::joker: Dramaqueen!

lol
07-07-2010, 02:34 PM
It just confuses me how anyone could have liked her.
But meh, everyone has different opinions.