PDA

View Full Version : Why all this Ife hate?

Bluerang1
06-07-2010, 09:41 PM
I mean she's actually doing something :joker: I you guys were the ones who disagreed with Shabby and Caoihme in the first place, so why bash Ife for criticising? I'm one of those people who'd also like to have everyone as a friend, I don't see why not, so what's the problem? Thank you all :)

*gets out "R" card*

bigbigbrother
06-07-2010, 09:42 PM
i apllaud iffy for standing up to them, they were takingthe piss out of her and using her

pixee
06-07-2010, 09:45 PM
I'd forgot about her again tbh. She annoyed me last night then just slipped my mind, she is funny like that.

Bluerang1
06-07-2010, 09:45 PM
I just want to know if it's only from Keeva/Shabby fans which makes sense. Or if it's from others which I don't understand.

Black person has one argument they get hated xP

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
I mean she's actually doing something :joker: I you guys were the ones who disagreed with Shabby and Caoihme in the first place, so why bash Ife for criticising? I'm one of those people who'd also like to have everyone as a friend, I don't see why not, so what's the problem? Thank you all :)

*gets out "R" card*

first they slagged ife down cause they found her boring and now they're saying she's a b*tch . why cause she said how she felt????????? :shocked:

discotheque
Watch her on LF.

oddballmisfitsFTW
she has been quiet up till last night

now all the racists have what they were waiting for, a reason to slag her off

she did **** all wrong, ******* and scabby were taking the piss out of her and she knew they were as she knows what they are like, she got annoyed and rightly so

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Because she's the one that basically made Shabby ****ing leave!

Bluerang1
06-07-2010, 09:47 PM
first they slagged ife down cause they found her boring and now they're saying she's a b*tch . why cause she said how she felt????????? :shocked:

I know. Must be something else. I don't have LF so I'll have to wait and see tomorrow.

she has been quiet up till last night

now all the racists have what they were waiting for, a reason to slag her off

she did **** all wrong, ******* and scabby were taking the piss out of her and she knew they were as she knows what they are like, she got annoyed and rightly so

What I didn't have the back-bone to say :P

parmnion
06-07-2010, 09:55 PM
She's the only 12 year old 25 year old I know.

MrWong
06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
We've had to wait four weeks for her to do something though. :sleep:

It could be another four weeks before she does anything else.

bansheewails
06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
I am not particularly fond of caoimhe or shabby but Ife made a mountain out of a mole hill. She isn't an interesting housemate and tries to make drama's to make herself more interesting. I think she failed in that respect. :D

smudgie
06-07-2010, 10:20 PM
I don't like Keeva, the argument between them is not the crux of my dislike of Iffy. It is her whole attitude in the house, the way she slinks along like a snake, a female version of Govan really. Proper little troublemaker.

Jords
06-07-2010, 10:21 PM
I like Ife, but I do think she overreacted to that situation.

Damaris
06-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Their is nothing wrong with her

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Did you watch live feed tonight ?did you hear her bleating on that she is now a honest person and how liberated she feels? then hls come on and shes sat in DR saying she has to lie to protect herself in there ?

oddballmisfitsFTW
06-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Lot of people say Ife overreacted which I think is bollocks

I think she didnt react enough, she should have told Quaver to **** off and laid into her when Quaver said "dont raise your voice at me"

Ife was pissed off that Scabby and Quaver were being a pair of bitches and making fun of her having a dance and a good time.

Ife didnt want to talk to them cos she was trying to keep calm and avoid arguing with them, is that not a sensible thing to do.

rusticgal
06-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Ife is a huge attention seeker.... gets involved with everybodies problems....trying to be everyones best friend....She is sooooo fake... and her conversation is so boring!!!

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 10:54 PM
We lost Shabby over her!!!!

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Their is nothing wrong with her

Yet she basically was the cause of one of your favourites going.

jutaw22mu
06-07-2010, 11:50 PM
I like Ife alot. I do think she went over the top (initially) with regards to the cringe thing, but the other two girls made the situation worse. Instead of trying to justify themselves, they should have just apologized, but everything is drama with Shabby and Caiomhe. Of the 3 of them, Ife was the most "real" and also is the more charitable person (and the better friend to the both of them).

Frank E
07-07-2010, 12:41 AM
I have seen nothing of her as a person in this series other than her ability to wander round different groups desperately to backbite and get on her high moral christian horse about other HMs.

Cling on.

who_r_the_housemates
08-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Because she's the one that basically made Shabby ****ing leave!

Shabby put in a request to leave from the week before. Cringe-gate may have had an input but it was ultimately her issues with Nathan that finally tipped her, this was also confirmed by her in the diary room. Also the night before, she was crying in bed over Keeva's disloyalty whilst they all slept.

She's the only 12 year old 25 year old I know.

Hello JJ.

Did you watch live feed tonight ?did you hear her bleating on that she is now a honest person and how liberated she feels? then hls come on and shes sat in DR saying she has to lie to protect herself in there ?

That doesn't make sense, the hl's are a day behind! Also Ife has said quite a few times that on the outside she has always avoided confrontation in favour of just being civil and polite. In the house she has learned that the former is the better way to resolve things and to not be afraid. She has grown and become more confident that was what her tearful liberated moment you are talking about was.

Ife is a huge attention seeker.... gets involved with everybodies problems....trying to be everyones best friend....She is sooooo fake... and her conversation is so boring!!!

I believe Ife is a positive and optimistic person, her getting involve with others disputes is her way of trying to get people to make peace with each other. The difference with Ife is what she says to one person she'll say the exact same thing to their face which is why she told Keeva what she said about her in the diary room, she was being honest.

Beetrum
08-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Because she isn't like the poster wants her to be, apparently.

boomoo
08-07-2010, 11:08 PM
I just want to know if it's only from Keeva/Shabby fans which makes sense. Or if it's from others which I don't understand.

Black person has one argument they get hated xP

I am not a Shabby/Caoimhe fan but I have never appreciated Ife's meddling.

I dont like people playing the colour card. I am looking at her actions and listening to her voice and she spends her time criticising other people.
She raises issues that she knows the viewer will take notice of.
She spent at least 3 weeks going at Dave. Is he not entitled to an opinion?
Why is hers the only opinion that matters?
Why did she say that Caiomhe was leading Shabby on? She knew that was not true.
Those two found that they could not trust Ife because she was listening to their conversations and then going and repeating it to stir trouble.

parmnion
08-07-2010, 11:10 PM
what do they call it when it's racism but you don't know it!