PDA

View Full Version : Can't stand two-faced Corin

newspresenter
06-07-2010, 09:44 PM
Slagging Shabba and Keeva off with Nathan and then acting all sympathetic to keeva.

Her voice is getting to me now.

pixee
06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
A good point lol "i feel sick" let her down a bit.

BlackOrWhite
06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
I don't think she's two faced, just a people-pleaser staying on all sides.

MissKittyFantastico
06-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Fence sitter. Trying to be all things to all people in there.

newspresenter
06-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Listen to that horrible voice, SCREECH!!

30stone
06-07-2010, 09:51 PM
She was trying to cheer her up when she was upset jeez.. that make her a bitch now?

fingers
06-07-2010, 09:52 PM
That ****ing FOGHORN voice!! she has done herself no favours on this HL show!

setanta
06-07-2010, 09:52 PM
I don't think she's two faced, just a people-pleaser staying on all sides.

Playing the game, that's what it is. No balls.

Zippy
06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Just because she says something against Shabby and Caoimhe doesnt mean she's not upset to see them quit. They are kinda like a family and Im sure its upsetting to see somebody leave. Even if theyre not your fave person.

And Corin is brilliant.

newspresenter
06-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Corin has a group that don't like her now.

newspresenter
06-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Just because she says something against Shabby and Caoimhe doesnt mean she's not upset to see them quit. They are kinda like a family and Im sure its upsetting to see somebody leave. Even if theyre not your fave person.

And Corin is brilliant.

That would make sense if Corin wasn't so shifty.

pixee
06-07-2010, 10:02 PM
She was trying to cheer her up when she was upset jeez.. that make her a bitch now?

Yeah but would it not piss you off?

At least Nathan just got out Caoimhe's way and didn't pretend.

You can't pretend to care about everyone all the time or this sort of accusation will happen. It never works in BB.

Zippy
06-07-2010, 10:03 PM
That would make sense if Corin wasn't so shifty.

She's not shifty. Everybody has to nominate. Corin doesn't hate anybody and even if she did she would still be civilised and pleasant to them. She's just an upbeat positive person.

newspresenter
06-07-2010, 10:16 PM
She's not shifty. Everybody has to nominate. Corin doesn't hate anybody and even if she did she would still be civilised and pleasant to them. She's just an upbeat positive person.

Up until about 5 days ago, i thought Corin was the 'girl next door', albeit on a game show, but like with every single human being that goes in the house, more of their personality comes through in time, and now we're seeing it, and because of that, we know thats she's been keeping it in.

Atleast JJ, Ben and Shabba were who they are from day one, even if their not universally liked.

discotheque
06-07-2010, 10:17 PM
She's just touchy because she's running short of false tan

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 10:17 PM
How is she two faced?

Shes one of the least two faced people in there.

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:18 PM
She needs to get her fake tits and her fake tan and pi$$ off

bansheewails
06-07-2010, 10:18 PM
I love Corin and seeing her loose her rag makes her more human, she still makes me laugh. :laugh:

Zippy
06-07-2010, 10:21 PM
People can have different sides to them without being fake. She kicks off when she needs to, when her buttons are pushed. Simple as that. Doesn't mean she's faking being nice. Just doesn't take disputes seriously or hold a grudge. Nice but fiery with it.

fruit_cake
06-07-2010, 10:21 PM
she nominated Keeva because Keeva didn't go along with it when corin lost it in matress-gate. Corin expected everyone to tell her she was right, and keeva told her to get *****ed because they were having fun

Zippy
06-07-2010, 10:27 PM
she nominated Keeva because Keeva didn't go along with it when corin lost it in matress-gate. Corin expected everyone to tell her she was right, and keeva told her to get *****ed because they were having fun

Your point? Corin was totally RIGHT.

And if youre gonna champion somebody the at least get their name right. No such person as Keeva. I assume you mean that cold snotty bitch Caoimhe.

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Anyone like Caoimhe and Josie, plus Corin. Don't think she's two faced at all, just think people want to make excuses so she doesn't win.
Is anyone really finding Mario irritating?

Damaris
06-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Yeh completly gone of her

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 10:35 PM
She needs to get her fake tits and her fake tan and pi$$ off

Goodness which HM do you not SLAG off?? lol

Beastie
06-07-2010, 10:37 PM
I would have more respect for Corin or would want her to win more if she came out all feisty and a bit bitchy ;) **** the nicey nicey nonscence!!!!

setanta
06-07-2010, 10:39 PM
I would have more respect for Corin or would want her to win more if she came out all feisty and a bit bitchy ;) **** the nicey nicey nonscence!!!!

Yep, it is nonsense and I'm surprised that so many haven't seen through it to be honest with you. She's fine, but please quit the dumb and ditzy act.

rusticgal
06-07-2010, 10:55 PM

.....exactly the point...she is two faced.If I dont like someone then I dont have anything to do with them....

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I can't stand her.

Shabby was right.. 'cracks are starting to show through'

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I can't stand her.

Shabby was right.. 'cracks are starting to show through'

yes she got 2 noms yesterday didnt she ?

Beastie
06-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Yep, it is nonsense and I'm surprised that so many haven't seen through it to be honest with you. She's fine, but please quit the dumb and ditzy act.

Yep I agree but the public love the dumb people. She is definately not as dumb as she makes out.. I am not saying this to stop her from winning. I am giving her advice to be more feisty and open and a bit bitchy so that she is more entertaining.. because I didn't believe her when she was going on what does controversial mean....

setanta
06-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Yep I agree but the public love the dumb people. She is definately not as dumb as she makes out.. I am not saying this to stop her from winning. I am giving her advice to be more feisty and open and a bit bitchy so that she is more entertaining.. because I didn't believe her when she was going on what does controversial mean....

Nah, she's talking shi%e when she goes off on those dumbo tangents. It's actually a wee bit cringey to watch sometimes.

Zippy
06-07-2010, 11:12 PM
.....exactly the point...she is two faced.If I dont like someone then I dont have anything to do with them....

But in the context of the BB house, hate is relative. She would still get along with them because that is her nature and they are stuck in a house together. BB is all about being two faced. Secret nominations ensure that.

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 11:13 PM
yes she got 2 noms yesterday didnt she ?

Yep, hope she'll actually be up next week.

Beastie
06-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I don't really want Corin to go yet.. I would want bores like Steve and Keeva and maybe Ife to go next after Nathan. Crap.. this only leaves Corin and Josie as the only girls left.. but we will get new girlies on Friday though :)

Lucy.
06-07-2010, 11:19 PM
It's hardly two-faced, people bitch from time to time but it doesn't nessercarily mean you wouldn't want to comfort them if they were upset.

Kaaarenn!
07-07-2010, 02:48 PM
I used to like her but gone off her abit now.