PDA

View Full Version : shabby is a rain cloud of doom

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:06 PM
its funny how its ok for her to have her mental tantrums and slag people off herself and act like a total child! but when nathan has one outburst then he's the bad guy ok then i see :crazy::bored: and he wasnt wanting to argue but yeah he should of said it better to shabby but they all swear and a few have gotten hot headed !!!! :sleep:

pixee
06-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Because you don't like someone, i didn't like shabby, doesn't mean you can't say when someone else steps out of line.

There are ways of going about things and he could have come across as a sensible MAN if he behaved in a more mature way.

discotheque
06-07-2010, 10:14 PM
I'd pretty doomy having to live in there too. Yes she was moody but on the issue with Nathan she was spot on - He claimed they'd smashed up Steve's stuff. He was lying and I'd be livid about that too.

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:17 PM
I'd pretty doomy having to live in there too. Yes she was moody but on the issue with Nathan she was spot on - He claimed they'd smashed up Steve's stuff. He was lying and I'd be livid about that too.

he says everything is smashed up though and it was taken the wrong way when he meant they messed things up

=Dan=
06-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Nathan came across like a complete prick to be honest, I know others have had outbursts aswell, But the way he acted was a bit agressive i thought

mrsme
06-07-2010, 10:21 PM
I don't like nathan, but I agree with what he said about shabby. she is a raincloud of doom. he could have had his say better than how he did, he's just not intelligent enough to construct an argument without swearing and shouting. but then, neither is shabby

discotheque
06-07-2010, 10:25 PM
he says everything is smashed up though and it was taken the wrong way when he meant they messed things up

Hmmm... I watched him overreacting at the time. I'm sure he even said 'Smashed to smithereens'. I've seen guilt tripppers like that before and he was definitely trying to instill maximum guilt for a very petty act. They were wrong to move stuff about but to imply that they'd intentionally smashed a persons stuff.. I can see why Shabby lost it.

Ah well, water under the bridge now.

mrsme
06-07-2010, 10:29 PM
I can sort of see what he means though when he says that their bedspace is the only thing they have that's "theirs" as such in the house. they are allegedly mature adults, not boarding school brats. they shouldn't mess with other people's beds, and in reality, wasn't it all because the others were having their victory party and they weren't invited? come on, it's all a bit pathetic isn't it?

Lucy.
06-07-2010, 10:30 PM
I love Nathan for making Shabby leave & making Caoimhe want to, just gotta hope she jogs on too now!

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 10:30 PM
I think he was in the right & I don't really like Nathan...

Scabby is a mouthy bitch, they have all had to put up with her tantrums & ranting for ages, it would only be a matter of time before she got a taste of her own medicine... Silly cow... :xyxwave: