BLORN
06-07-2010, 10:10 PM
steve, queeza,, iffy, corin, nathan, josie, mario, dave rachel etc etc
duds
the only excitement is when they fight
waste of time

starry
06-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Most of them do seem a bit simple, or just not likeable enough.

Maia
06-07-2010, 10:17 PM
I agree. New housemates couldn't come any quicker tbh, I'm really excited now. 3 more days! :D

tpau21
06-07-2010, 10:26 PM
thats cuz most people in the forums only watched recent series and they have been all freaks whereas olde series have had housemates like this that are normal and not ****ing freaks

billy123
06-07-2010, 10:32 PM
thats cuz most people in the forums only watched recent series and they have been all freaks whereas olde series have had housemates like this that are normal and not ****ing freaks
exactly right
theres a young chav element of watchers now that arent bright enough to be entertained by anything other than conflict and arguing i find that boring as do most people id much rather see them having fun and getting on its far more interesting.

*mazedsalv**
06-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Urmm no. They are mostly entertaining except for 3 or 4....

People now expect in your face characters.... you should have watched BB1-BB3.... real calm people who had fun and rows when they were angry, not having rows just for the sake of it.

BB11 feels like vintage BB to me.

LaLaLand
06-07-2010, 10:37 PM

TRUTH!!

They haven't witnessed the greatness off BB's 1, 2 & 3 - normal joe-publics making CRACKING series'.