PDA

View Full Version : i suppose its better to

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:10 PM
continue to have b*tching sessions behind people's backs then????? cause thats what camomile does and now we have a trio ie camel face , aussie twat and bristolian teenager . wow they all sound soo mature! :bored:

pixee
06-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Better for who? Better for your favs yeah cause if the others don't get involved they look better or they do what Nathan did and look like a ******.

Josy
06-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Do you actually like any of the housemates?

Looks like you would prefer it if they all sat in a circle holding hands singing Kumbaya.

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Better for who? Better for your favs yeah cause if the others don't get involved they look better or they do what Nathan did and look like a ******.

either way you cant win! cause you lot are slaggin nathan down when its no where near as bad as john when was the last time nathan had a row thats the only row he's had! and most of them will have rows and john's had soo many ive lost count! :sleep: but he's ok??????????? then?????? :crazy:

pixee
06-07-2010, 10:19 PM
either way you cant win! cause you lot are slaggin nathan down when its no where near as bad as john when was the last time nathan had a row thats the only row he's had! and most of them will have rows and john's had soo many ive lost count! :sleep: but he's ok??????????? then?????? :crazy:

Well i can't have a go at JJ atm cause he hasn't done anything tonight i've previously had a massive go at him and called him a skizo.

I would imagine it isn't what he said but how he said it.

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Do you actually like any of the housemates?

Looks like you would prefer it if they all sat in a circle holding hands singing Kumbaya.

no but im sure you'll be happy to see david do that :xyxwave: