PDA

View Full Version : Mario thinks fame and fortune awaits

BLORN
06-07-2010, 10:12 PM
"we have a

pixee
06-07-2010, 10:14 PM
He is a wannabe actor so i assume he thinks this helps.

Beastie
06-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Mario is lovely.

setanta
06-07-2010, 11:04 PM
He's a real drip, isn't he? Gone off him big style.

Zippy
06-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Impressed with him nominating sacred Steve. Kinda showed he wasn't thinking too hard about the publics opinion of him.

rusticgal
06-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Impressed with him nominating sacred Steve. Kinda showed he wasn't thinking too hard about the publics opinion of him.

....Zippy we agree on something at last!!

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Not liking Mario. He REALLY wants to win the show. Nothing wrong with it but I just think he is bitching about the HM he thinks are popular and in my opinion makes him one a snake in the grass and two a little strop over Ben. BEN IS NOT INTO HIM

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Hate when he tells them all they will be the "face of" :sleep:

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Plus, his true colours where exposed when he was put up for eviction. Little B*tch

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Love Mario. Even though him and Shabby didn't exactly get along all the time, he was sad to see her go.

And no-one knows what will happen outside after the house.

Mac Hiavellian
06-07-2010, 11:20 PM
I think that says more about leaving the BB experience than actually becoming famous afterwards. He meant they all worked so hard to get in to the final series and that it'd be disappointing to just leave like that

Beastie
06-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Lol I liked it when Mario got snappy when he was put up for eviction. I like him. He probs does want to win the most because he appreciates the experience the most. I would not mind seeing Moley winning <3 He can be dopey and that but I think he is true to his feelings.

Mac Hiavellian
06-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Lol I liked it when Mario got snappy when he was put up for eviction. I like him. He probs does want to win the most because he appreciates the experience the most. I would not mind seeing Moley winning <3 He can be dopey and that but I think he is true to his feelings.

Lol he's such a man child. "I worked so much hard than ANY of you." *Throws toys out the pram, sulks*

I was no Govan fan but atleast he accepted he was up for eviction unlike many HM before him

Beastie
06-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Lol he's such a man child. "I worked so much hard than ANY of you." *Throws toys out the pram, sulks*

I was no Govan fan but atleast he accepted he was up for eviction unlike many HM before him

Lol I liked it when he did that.. rather than just a nicey nicey plain sailing housemate. Lol and when Mario was ignoring Ben.. Mario can be a bit unpredictable at times. He's funny :)

Mac Hiavellian
06-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Lol I liked it when he did that.. rather than just a nicey nicey plain sailing housemate. Lol and when Mario was ignoring Ben.. Mario can be a bit unpredictable at times. He's funny :)

Funny and unpredictable. But he is a man child lol

Lucy.
06-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Stacey are you aware you love the most controversial housemates? Lmao.

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Mario is a tool... He wont get anything when he leaves the house...

Beastie
07-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Mario is a tool... He wont get anything when he leaves the house...

Except maybe win? He is adorable.. I just want to cuddle up to him!! I think he could be part of a kids show if he leaves.. lol maybe dress up as a mole?? work in a zoo?

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Except maybe win? He is adorable.. I just want to cuddle up to him!! I think he could be part of a kids show if he leaves.. lol maybe dress up as a mole?? work in a zoo?

Adorable??!! :conf: He creeps me out...

I don't think someone who constantly gets their tackle out & talks about cocks & bums would then go on to get a job in childrens television!! :joker:

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:18 AM
Adorable??!! :conf: He creeps me out...

I don't think someone who constantly gets their tackle out & talks about cocks & bums would then go on to get a job in childrens television!! :joker:

Creeps me out too. Maybe HE wants a TV career in the next men in black film.