PDA

View Full Version : Why do people like Caoimhe?

Fuzzylogic
06-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Serious question, lets not let the thread degenerate into name calling or arguments, but I genuinly would like to know why anyone would like Caoimhe.

I was not a fan of her and shabby, but at least although Shabby was annoying, selfish and moody with temper issues, at least she had personality and was entertaining, so I can see where her fans are coming from.

Caoimhe however to me just seems like Shabby but without the personality. She just comes across as bitchey, moaney and whiney and I can't find any redeeming qualities to like.

So Caoimhe fans tell me, what exactly is it that you find appealing?

Maia
06-07-2010, 10:23 PM
She's loyal, genuine and sweet. People are misjudging her tbh. Just because she's not frolicking about in a squeaky voice like Corin doesn't make her a horrible person. I actually think she's a warm-hearted person beneath everything, but she just doesn't show that all the time.

Jamietwo
06-07-2010, 10:24 PM
tumbleweed rolls by

fruit_cake
06-07-2010, 10:24 PM
because she stands up to bullies, and sticks up for her friends

LaLaLand
06-07-2010, 10:25 PM
She's honest, straight to the point and no nonsense. Plus she's beautiful, extremely loyal and believes in trust.

discotheque
06-07-2010, 10:30 PM
I wasn't really a fan but I think she's got some guts to stay in there when she must know she isn't particularly liked.

I think Nathan has bullied Ben a little - all under the guise of good natured fun and Ben is too polite to say. Credit to Keeva for pointing this out.

starry
06-07-2010, 10:34 PM
I don't like her really, she just seems to feed off people. And her hatred of Sunshine was completely without foundation, just a kind of jealousy.

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 10:36 PM
because she stands up to bullies, and sticks up for her friends

If anything she was more the 'bully' (not that im saying anyone is)

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 10:36 PM
I don't like her really, she just seems to feed off people. And her hatred of Sunshine was completely without foundation, just a kind of jealousy.

Agreed!

ILoveTRW
06-07-2010, 10:37 PM
One reason - she is real.

setanta
06-07-2010, 10:37 PM
People actually like her?

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 10:39 PM
I try to dislike her because she's played with Shabby but I can't. At the end of the day, her and Shabby were friends and she is a nice person underneath how she comes across.

starry
06-07-2010, 10:39 PM
People actually like her?

Funny isn't it? Someone who has shown such hate.

BitterFruit
06-07-2010, 10:43 PM
she appears to be a rather humourless and hard-faced cow.......of course it may be the editing.

and as for her leaving pact with Shabby...that soon turned to dust.

She was quickly teaming with up with Josie and bemoaning the fact she had just been a "lesbian sidekick" for several weeks

Zippy
06-07-2010, 10:44 PM
She's cold and unlikeable. Looks bored all the time.

starry
06-07-2010, 10:46 PM
she appears to be a rather humourless and hard-faced cow.......of course it may be the editing.

She was quickly teaming with up with Josie and bemoaning the fact she had just been a "lesbian sidekick" for several weeks

I don't think it is the editing. She just looks overwhelmed by the whole thing and takes it out on others who have a bigger personality.

Beastie
06-07-2010, 10:47 PM
She is pointless and a waste of space. Get her out.

Beastie
06-07-2010, 10:47 PM
She's cold and unlikeable. Looks bored all the time.

This.

alc09
06-07-2010, 10:48 PM
She is vile.

Visage
06-07-2010, 10:50 PM
I don't get the loyalty people speak of, I thought she was by Shabby's side when it came to walking out.

She then went on to say that she was Shabby's lesbian sidekick, it was as if she was taking the piss out of Shabby.

She comes across like she has no feelings for anybody but herself.

I don't think she was really ever honest with Shabby.

Might just be me, but that's how I received her.

I think now Shabby has gone, she has a chance to change people's perception, the question is though, will she..........?

=Dan=
06-07-2010, 10:52 PM

I agree

She just seems really moody and boring to be honest :P