PDA

View Full Version : Let the manipulation begin....

InOne
06-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Notice how JJ wasn't in the HL's at all until right at the end :rolleyes: Here we gooooooooooooooooooooo

pixee
06-07-2010, 10:22 PM
JJ has done enough to get voted out before but we have to accept he has fans who fancy him so this won't happen.

Sadly Nathan looked like a ****** tonight and as you know I'm not a Shabby fan but there was no need to behave the way he did. Think he's gone man.

bansheewails
06-07-2010, 10:23 PM
I would love them both to go. But I will settle for Nathan because he is a tragic little worm, who does nothing but stick up for those he deems as 'popular' in the house and a bit of bad cooking.

JJ will crack during the week, he can't not argue with someone. It will be an interesting week to watch. :D

vesavius
06-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Notice how JJ wasn't in the HL's at all until right at the end :rolleyes: Here we gooooooooooooooooooooo

I predicted this to Chels right after the S&R earlier In.

This week will be a proper hatchet job on him.

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Its like last weeks editing all over again, its obvious BB are wanting Nathan out this week.

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:29 PM
i dont even think theres any point in me voting cause i already know nathan is gone

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Dead right Nathan was shown for his aggression to a woman in the hls ,and rightly so

Zippy
06-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Oh JJ is the BB production teams(full of gay men and 30summat women) new golden boy. Like Ziggy was in BB8.

Wouldnt be surprised if they fly his dog over from Oz. Or dingo.

Legend killer
06-07-2010, 10:33 PM
When does the phone lines open?

InOne
06-07-2010, 10:35 PM
It's just stupid, Nathan tells it how it is. JJ has flipped his lid loads of times and been way worse to the girls in the house. But as he's the pretty boy people (and BB) prefer him in. All very shallow.

rusticgal
06-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Its like last weeks editing all over again, its obvious BB are wanting Nathan out this week.

.... so are most of us.....so whats the problem!!

Jords
06-07-2010, 10:36 PM
I know, he was being a tit towards Ben on LF last night - not shown!

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:37 PM
It's just stupid, Nathan tells it how it is. JJ has flipped his lid loads of times and been way worse to the girls in the house. But as he's the pretty boy people (and BB) prefer him in. All very shallow.

exactly!!!!!! and i dont even think john is goodlooking all his frowning and weird facial expressions make's him look like a total nob! and he's massivly hypocrtical

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Oh JJ is the BB production teams(full of gay men and 30summat women) new golden boy. Like Ziggy was in BB8.

Wouldnt be surprised if they fly his dog over from Oz. Or dingo.

ive already accepted john is another ziggy and will get to the final and theres nothing we can do about it and now its very boring seeing him still in the show every day :sleep:

SocietyIsRuined
06-07-2010, 10:39 PM

Exactly. JJ is in the final but we should all know that. It's the Anfony syndrome all over again. His actions towards the women of the house has been dispicable but hey for those Jeremy Kyle star voters that's alright because he's cute.

Beastie
06-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Joe Joe is not happy!! Hey Joe :)

vesavius
06-07-2010, 10:41 PM

well, it's mainly that if we condone it in favour of 1 HM you have to condone it for all as and when BB wishes, and you also lose your right to complain about it when your fav is the chosen one to be hatched later on.

fix is fix, no matter who they do it on :/

Kazanne
06-07-2010, 10:42 PM
I know, he was being a tit towards Ben on LF last night - not shown!

I was surprised that footage wasn't shown tbh,as Ben totally owned them

bansheewails
06-07-2010, 10:42 PM
No one I wanted to go (except sunshine last week) has ever gone in most series of BB. :( , so I am hoping that if i convince myself that Nathan goes, then JJ might slip out the door, like sunshine last week!

InOne
06-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Exactly. JJ is in the final but we should all know that. It's the Anfony syndrome all over again. His actions towards the women of the house has been dispicable but hey for those Jeremy Kyle star voters that's alright because he's cute.

Yup, Anthony was a win for the plastics, never realised how much of a dick he was until after.

Kazanne
06-07-2010, 10:44 PM

If Ben had treated the women like that he'de be hanging from the rafters.

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 10:44 PM

Only the shallow twats who like JJ because hes 'soo hot xx'

*sigh*

vesavius
06-07-2010, 10:45 PM

it wasnt shown beause it all involved Ben being named as a BB actor/ mole, and BB obviously don't want to willingly spread that as an idea.

InOne
06-07-2010, 10:45 PM

If you watch LF you'll know Nathan and Ben have become pretty good friends.

smudgie
06-07-2010, 10:47 PM
If JJ ccarries on twittering about it all the time he might just go.
I am not bothered overmuch who goes this week.But Jj will probably drive me round the twist and make me vote for him before long.:joker:

Zippy
06-07-2010, 10:48 PM

But if it was JJ? Ive noticed many females seem to like JJ more the more aggressive he is. Sad how they justify it.

InOne
06-07-2010, 10:49 PM

But cos BB and some idiotic viewers want that silly showmance, they're be like 'Ohhh JJ is ok really hehe xx'

bansheewails
06-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I got abused on here for saying that JJ was an asshole for the whole rachel thing, people think its ok for him to be like that because they don;t like the other person. I don't understand that at all.

Nathan did the same thing today so both can go and dont let the door hit them on the arse on the way out. Josie can win without JJ holding on to her shirt tails! :D

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Yup, Anthony was a win for the plastics, never realised how much of a dick he was until after.

i hate it when predictable crap like that happens :bored:

InOne
06-07-2010, 10:57 PM
I got abused on here for saying that JJ was an asshole for the whole rachel thing, people think its ok for him to be like that because they don;t like the other person. I don't understand that at all.

Nathan did the same thing today so both can go and dont let the door hit them on the arse on the way out. Josie can win without JJ holding on to her shirt tails! :D

Thing is, JJ is constantly like that. Or was at the start, Nathan just needed to let of steam I think. And Shabby did start on him. He just ended the argument quickly.

Zippy
06-07-2010, 11:00 PM
I think Nathan had been getting wound up by her antics for some time. It just all came out when she pressed his button at the wrong time.

bansheewails
06-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Thing is, JJ is constantly like that. Or was at the start, Nathan just needed to let of steam I think. And Shabby did start on him. He just ended the argument quickly.

As much as I disliked Shabby sometime, she never physically got in someone face like he did. Nathan is a bit of a worm and so is JJ, they both need to go. Quickly followed by Ife and Steven and caoimhe, because they are tedious. :hugesmile:

InOne
06-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I think Nathan had been getting wound up by her antics for some time. It just all came out when she pressed his button at the wrong time.

Who wouldn't? She was well annoying and got what she deserved. Good to see someone bring her down a peg.

InOne
06-07-2010, 11:04 PM
As much as I disliked Shabby sometime, she never physically got in someone face like he did. Nathan is a bit of a worm and so is JJ, they both need to go. Quickly followed by Ife and Steven and caoimhe, because they are tedious. :hugesmile:

He didn't that much. At least he didn't drag her to the pool lol

bansheewails
06-07-2010, 11:06 PM
he didn't that much. At least he didn't drag her to the pool lol

lol.

Amhuinn
07-07-2010, 01:04 AM
I wonder why I watch when you know it's all a massive con. They wanted to make out like Caoimhe and Shabby were right about Nathan bullying Ben and so neglected to show that Nathan and Ben have become very good friends. Also failed to show how JJ often picks on Ben, such as last night.

The public will fall for it, of course. Nathan's a lamb for the slaughter.