PDA

View Full Version : Caoimhe why cornheeva disgusts me

Jamietwo
06-07-2010, 10:20 PM
1. when she was in the diary room dissing shabby she said she was worried what her bf and family thought it became clear that she was not a true friend to shabby and that she is , in a way, homophobic. Her attitude was far more disturbing than that of say Dave and his away with the fairies beliefs.

2. She was definitely being nasty and twisted when Ife was having fun dancing, it was a form of jealousy that was spiteful and ****ed up. She genuinly subscribes to a hierarchy of popularity which she endorses by putting others down whenever possible, and wants others to agree and gang up.

3. She is manipulative....her fake dry eyed attempt at breaking down when shabby left barely conceals her sociopathic tendancies, She has no real feelings for others and is actually completely self centered.

4. We all like a gossip, but her reflections on dramas around her are dark and twisted with no demonstration of any sympathy , empathy or kindness.

I think she somewhere on the lower end of the scale of narcisistic peronality disorder. She apparently was an ugly fuzzy haired unwanted girl at school who experienced rejection , so this could explain some of her traits.

To say she disgusts me is probably a bit strong but i certainly wouldn't want to be in an enclosed environment with her.

LiquidGold
06-07-2010, 10:23 PM
1. when she was in the diary room dissing shabby she said she was worried what her bf and family thought it became clear that she was not a true friend to shabby and that she is , in a way, homophobic. Her attitude was far more disturbing than that of say Dave and his away with the fairies beliefs.

2. She was definitely being nasty and twisted when Ife was having fun dancing, it was a form of jealousy that was spiteful and ****ed up. She genuinly subscribes to a hierarchy of popularity which she endorses by putting others down whenever possible, and wants others to agree and gang up.

3. She is manipulative....her fake dry eyed attempt at breaking down when shabby left barely conceals her sociopathic tendancies, She has no real feelings for others and is actually completely self centered.

4. We all like a gossip, but her reflections on dramas around her are dark and twisted with no demonstration of any sympathy , empathy or kindness.

I think she somewhere on the lower end of the scale of narcisistic peronality disorder. She apparently was an ugly fuzzy haired unwanted girl at school who experienced rejection , so this could explain some of her traits.

To say she disgusts me is probably a bit strong but i certainly wouldn't want to be in an enclosed environment with her.

yep and i pretty much hate her as much as i hate john now! thats how bad its gotten!

Jamietwo
06-07-2010, 10:35 PM
thanks liquid, i know it's only a tv show but had to get that off my chest :)

starry
06-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Don't forget her hatred of Sunshine too, which can only have been jealousy.

Fuzzylogic
06-07-2010, 10:52 PM
It's those leggins that disgust me ;)

They will have to be peeled off.

alc09
06-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Great post.

I am really not sure how anyone can stick up for her.

JustKaz
06-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Most all HM have had a rant in their to an extent about other house HM, we have also seen that those with a temper can also be caring....but I can not think of one time I have seen a nice caring understanding side to Caoimhe at all?

I dont get also that all of a sudden many are on her side when some row between her and Ife has errupted again (not seen it)

How many fans does Caoimhe have I wonder.

MrWong
06-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Cornheeva

Worst.Nickname.Evah.

It'll never catch on. :elephant:

oddballmisfitsFTW
06-07-2010, 11:10 PM

I think she somewhere on the lower end of the scale of narcisistic peronality disorder. She apparently was an ugly fuzzy haired unwanted girl at school who experienced rejection, so this could explain some of her traits.

excellent thread. Highlighted parts I agree with most.

Lots of children have issues at school and there are 2 extreme paths they might follow.
Some become very caring and compassionate about others as a response to the lack of care and compassion they experienced.
Some become bitter, cold, selfish and bitchy.

Quaver chose the second path.

Big Brother Fan
06-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Don't forget her hatred of Sunshine too, which can only have been jealousy.

Who? Was she from an earlier series or something?

starry
09-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Just having a brief look at the HLs tonight I'm glad I've been missing it all week. I wouldn't want to have to look at that smug face getting confident in spouting more crap.

Zippy
09-07-2010, 09:12 PM
She backstabbed and betrayed Shabby in the most shameless, self serving way. Something her fans are too thick to realise. She made SS feel awkward and uncomfortable in the house. Through sheer rudeness and stubborn attitude.

What a gloomy bitch. She should've been out this week; through pure loyalty to a friend or by eviction. We all know JJ threw the save task.

Lex
09-07-2010, 09:17 PM

Too much info Jamietwo!....Just say "she's a repulsive little bitch!"...And we'll all agree with you!!:thumbs:

eye sea
09-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Kaheeva is a revolting person.

starry
09-07-2010, 09:28 PM
She backstabbed and betrayed Shabby in the most shameless, self serving way. Something her fans are too thick to realise. She made SS feel awkward and uncomfortable in the house. Through sheer rudeness and stubborn attitude.

What a gloomy bitch. She should've been out this week; through pure loyalty to a friend or by eviction. We all know JJ threw the save task.

She should have been out last week, and I wish the producers had arranged it so instead of sticking by Shabby's showmance. They really are Shabby obsessed.

Toast
09-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Just a question, Rhetorical really..

I am just wondering if the people who come on here anonymously and rant, in bullet point form with vulgar and offensive language, with snide remarks etc... actually have a healthy lifestyle with good friends, a girlfriend/boyfriend..a good job and an active social life.

Why is there the need to spout hatred and anger, anonymously in a forum at people who they have never spoken to, interact with or had a conversation with.

maybe they need to look at their own life and see if there is a problem which leads them to verbally abuse a contestant on a reality show on TV..

Just a thought.

Toast.

MrWong
09-07-2010, 10:23 PM

Give over :sleep::sleep::sleep:

PersonallyMe, i like her because she's the slayer of bores.

First Nayfun, next Corin please. :elephant:

Just Do It
10-07-2010, 12:59 PM
I like her.

I doubt she was jealous of Dullshine. The ugly gaga wannabe.

eviled2010
10-07-2010, 01:06 PM
She's the nastiest bitch in there, filled to the brim with venom.

Eye_Spy
10-07-2010, 01:21 PM
It's those leggins that disgust me ;)

They will have to be peeled off.

LOL, and then she sits on the eating surfaces/food preparation surfaces.

she must be absouloutly stinking.

parmnion
10-07-2010, 01:43 PM

you obviously thought long and hard in making this well thought out and insightful thread.

Unfortunatly it's all bollox:sleep:

Zippy
10-07-2010, 01:47 PM
you obviously thought long and hard in making this well thought out and insightful thread.

No, I think its just too articulate and insightful for you to grasp.

I mean, look at your dumb threads in comparison. :wavey:

parmnion
10-07-2010, 01:57 PM
No, I think its just too articulate and insightful for you to grasp.

I mean, look at your dumb threads in comparison. :wavey:

I grasp it fine thanks. Even read it three times. It gets more ridiculous everytime.

To suggest that keeva is homophobic because she was worried incase her boyfriend thought she had feelings for shabby is the most ridiculous thing i've read yet.

Nasty and twisted towards Ife, more like two friends ribbing the third friend and that friend not being able to take a joke.

Not everyone cries with tears, therefore not manipulative at all..opinionated yes, but not manipulative.

her take on the dramas around her..showing no empathy!! hmm, has she not been the only one to stand up for ben when the group is attacking him, not behind the groups back, but to their faces, which shows courage and bravery.

UGLY AND FUZZY HAIRED..hmm, now aren't you always moaning and berating people for attacking hm's looks..

You're a hypocrite zippy.:xyxwave:

Zippy
10-07-2010, 02:03 PM
99% of her bitching is behind peoples backs. Actually. So quit with this brave and honest crap. And last night she was being sooo ****ing fake with the new HMs. Cold cow. Joyless and calculating.

parmnion
10-07-2010, 02:08 PM
99% of her bitching is behind peoples backs. Actually. So quit with this brave and honest crap. And last night she was being sooo ****ing fake with the new HMs. Cold cow. Joyless and calculating.

:joker: you are so full of it.

She may bitch behind peoples backs, but it's just about always after she has said something to the persons face, at least she's willing to open up and let the viewer in, unlike most of the other females in the house.

But please you carry on in your little bubble of self delusion, and continue making an arse of yourself with your hypocritical ways, I love it. mint!

polly503
10-07-2010, 02:36 PM

Thanks for that permnion, you have just given me a little chuckle. One of the best comments on here (one which I totally agree with).

parmnion
10-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Thanks polly, you're in the minority.

BB_Eye
10-07-2010, 03:14 PM
I realise she is probably a total bitch, but that doesn't make her a bad housemate.