PDA

View Full Version : Why do you like John james?

serensilver
06-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Why do you like John james? its an ongoing discussion on here, what do you think

Lowkey
06-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Because his not fake like most of the ****ers in there.

Visage
06-07-2010, 11:17 PM
He's an argumentative/ entertaing HM & I generally like his character.

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 11:18 PM
All of the top 3 reasons. Voted for the first one.

Beastie
06-07-2010, 11:19 PM
He's an argumentative/ entertaing HM & I generally like his character.

This.

rusticgal
06-07-2010, 11:19 PM
He speaks his mind....opinionated...a bit controversial and a bit paranoid....and one of the best HM's in there along with Josie...

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Like his personality

MusicMan
06-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Mainly because his character is so endearing and innocent

He brings a lot to the house

Yeah he's attractive but there's more to him than that

Shiloh
07-07-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm not a huge fan of him, to be honest. One minute I like him, then I hate him, then I like him again.. it's weird. I don't really mind who goes on Friday out of him and Nathan to be honest (though it's obvious Nathan will go)

stonedape
07-07-2010, 12:43 AM
He's playing the game hard, and I appreciate that.

Patricia4
07-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Dont like him YACK

MojoNixon
07-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Don't like him.

delnaja
07-07-2010, 08:49 AM
I really liked his attitude when he first went in the house

But more and more he just comes across as someone who loves to dish it out but cant take anything being said by him. His sly little digs at people all the time are really starting to grate.

BBAroudtheGlobe
07-07-2010, 08:49 AM
I don't like him.

Twilight
07-07-2010, 09:04 AM
I like his character a lot thats why :') and i don't fancy him, at all :P

MojoNixon
07-07-2010, 09:05 AM
I like his character a lot thats why :') and i don't fancy him, at all :P

He will be out soon too :xyxwave:

karezza
07-07-2010, 09:27 AM
I despise the deranged idiot.

joeysteele
07-07-2010, 09:49 AM
At the start,I did like him,I thought he was going to be a real breath of fresh air to the house,in fact he's turned into at best a REX figure from a previous series,who was really awful to some people especially Females in the house,however at worst he seems to have a thinking problem, he can explode at the least thing and once his temper takes hold, he goes on and on and on with a fixed concentration that blocks out even what all others are saying that is reasonable, that is dangerous and its not beyond the realms of possibility when he gets into his tantrums that someone may not get hurt,if a guy no matter what had happned to start it, but if a guy in the strret was dragging a female to a pool along the ground with her saying stop,that giy would soon have the police there and possibly be warned of as to physical assault even for the slightest scratch,JJ did this with Sunshine, and he persisited even when after she was yelling stop that Mario went to help her, JJ held on formly and wouldn't stop, that is a very dangerous and sinister temper and dangerous loss of control over his temper too.
He owuld be like that with Josie now if she was not as strong as she is and can slap him down. I know Sunshine threw a bottle of water over him but all he should have done is done the same back not put his hands on her and physically drag her to the pool.
For that reason I no longer like him and I also think with that kind of 'odd' temper he has thta explodes at really nothing really, he is apotentila danger to other housemates, no the men but certainly the famales who seem to be his main targets,he tries to belittle Ben but Ben is far too superior in education and intellect to really see JJ win much in a cofrontation with Ben and Ben is the sensible one anyway by walking away to let things cool,something JJ seems incapable of doing when he loses hos temper and that is another dangerous element to his temper.
He sometimes seems to be at war with the World for issues from long ago,I hope he goes this week,for the Rachael and Sunshine incidents alone but also for him to get help with that irrational and very sinister temper he has.

chris1232
07-07-2010, 09:53 AM
makes me laugh.

Chels
07-07-2010, 09:56 AM
I don't anymore, he had no reason to throw the task yesterday. I hope he goes Friday, but it's unlikely - not impossible.

Enid
07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Because he's real. He has morals. He values friendship and loyalty. He's also flawed. Extremely argumentative. Doesn't know when to let things go. Holds grudges. But I think he's very innocent with it all. Just inexperienced with life, generally. A total mummy's boy.

But I love him. :D