PDA

View Full Version : Going out with a Bang! ... really BB?

AtomicKitty
06-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Uhmm dunno this is the last BB... the producers and Davina, all said on the build up to show that they would go out with a Bang!... so so far the big bang has yet to materialized.
other than the twist of the housemates being able to save themselves from being up for eviction, there is Nothing, and I mean nothing that is making this last season memorable from dull housemates (nathan,steve,dave, efy,keeva I'm talking to you) is making this house turn to be quite vanilla and a bit boring.

So BigBrother, please please put on your thinking caps and turn up the heat in the house so we can see the real big bang that this series should be all about.

So.. what Ideas come to mind, to you hardcore bb followers?
what ways can we turn up the heat in there, bring in some fun, laughter and drama?

Josy
06-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I think this series is going great so far.

MusicMan
06-07-2010, 11:18 PM

I agree with this

Each highlight show is bringing new dramas :)

Patrick

It has its ups and downs and now is on its way down hill once again now the best HM walked out the back door.

This series needs ALOT and I mean ALOT of new twists and housemates to go out with a bang.

It is a good enough series, but really, going out with a bang?
No.

ILoveTRW
I know what you mean, personally I think they were talking about the All Star series.

AtomicKitty
ohh the Mole idea was great...
maybe now they can bring in a new housemate or maybe compete to keep out or bring in one of the housemates that has been evicted

Patrick
06-07-2010, 11:22 PM
bring in one of the housemates that has been evicted

Oh yes because that worked so well for the producers in 2006...

MrWong
06-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Get reality tv goddess Shabby Ranks back in the house.

Then it'll go out with a bang! :elephant::elephant::elephant:

ILoveTRW
06-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Oh yes because that worked so well for the producers in 2006...

I think it was more the fact that Nikki could win that angered people, nobody cared less when Jon was allowed back in during BB4.

video_kid
06-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Get reality tv goddess Shabby Ranks back in the house.

Then it'll go out with a bang! :elephant::elephant::elephant:

Damn straight :D I say, put a couple of new housemates in this Friday like they're supposedly doing anyway. Then, once old housemates have met new housemates, chuck Shabby right back in there to really shake things up. :dance:

Lucy.
06-07-2010, 11:36 PM
I think it is an OK series but not good enough for the final one. Hopefully allstars will kick it up a notch.