PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother All Stars | Opening Sequence

Patrick
06-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Made these last week just got around to uploading to YouTube, let me know what you think, yeah?

bKYVpVAd2C8

Notice at the start it quickly flashes the BB7 'Not for transmission' sign that alot of people loved.

On the 24th August viewers will think the BB11 Titles are starting as normal as we see the eye human eye and the wood, and basically the starting point of the BB11 titles but then it jumps to BB1 symbolising the start of BB All Stars.

I put the titles from each seasons together in a way that they would blend by colour schemes, so BB1 and BB6 were blue so they are beside eachother, BB5 and BB9 had red and black graphics and both BB10 and and BB8 were more colourful so they all mix it.

I put the funeral Ad in because there was so much hype about that before BB11 and it was a good Ad and plus obviously some of the HMs in that Ad would be in the BB house come August.

I made sure to do what Hello Charlie have done for the past 2 or 3 years with BB and make the graphics move in a way that they match the part of the music that sounds like a 'bang' in a way? You may know what I mean, like the camera in BB10 turns and flys at the screen in time with the music.

I made sure to use alot of BB11 titles as it is after all still BB11s year.

I used the extended theme tune because the original theme is too short to work on, I mean at the end when all the past eyes come up, that single handedly took up one whole part of the opening theme.

I used the black eye template as the BB All Stars eye, I'm not too fond of that I would much rather see a mix of previous eyes but obviously as other members have said before, the black eye template on the BB11 titles will most likely be the BB All Stars logo and I used the gold background to match the gold background the eye seems to be on in the BB11 Titles.
The reason there is a star in the eye is because not only is there going to be celebrities in the house, but these HMs have became famous now so they are all stars within the UK anyway and the series should be called All Stars, weither it will be or not.. who knows.

ILoveTRW
06-07-2010, 11:49 PM
I think it should be just a mixture of all the opening sequences.

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Wow its great, you've done a good job there :)

Patrick
06-07-2010, 11:52 PM
I think it should be just a mixture of all the opening sequences.

Yeah, I think knowing C4 they will do the opposite and use the BB11 Titles only change the eye at the end.

Wow its great, you've done a good job there :)

Mac Hiavellian
06-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Good titles and having the clip of the funeral ad.

Is it confirmed that BB Allstars is going to be treated as a seperate series or just twist on the final weeks of BB11? Obviously with a day's difference between them means there'll probably no house alterations and I'm sceptical about whether it'll get a different logo or titles

ILoveTRW
07-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Is it confirmed that BB Allstars is going to be treated as a seperate series or just twist on the final weeks of BB11?

Surely it must be its own seperate series, you can't have two people winning one series.

Mac Hiavellian
07-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Yeah, I think knowing C4 they will do the opposite and use the BB11 Titles only change the eye at the end.

On second thoughts I reckon producers might do this. Teen BB had the exact same titles as BB4 but just used a different logo at the end

lukee
07-07-2010, 12:02 AM
that ****ing brill

Maia
07-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Bloody epic. Well done man.

Mac Hiavellian
07-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Surely it must be its own seperate series, you can't have two people winning one series.

BB Mexico had 2 celebrity series of Big Brother in one year and referred to them as CBB3.1 and CBB3.2. Not sure how big the gap between them was though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(TV_series)#Big_Brother_series

Patrick
07-07-2010, 12:11 AM
Bloody epic. Well done man.

Thank you :D

that ****ing brill

lol Thanks.

Good titles and having the clip of the funeral ad.

Is it confirmed that BB Allstars is going to be treated as a seperate series or just twist on the final weeks of BB11? Obviously with a day's difference between them means there'll probably no house alterations and I'm sceptical about whether it'll get a different logo or titles

Thanks.
Its not been confirmed and by the sounds of it, it sounds like just a twist but I think they will do some changes.
Nothing major to the house as the winner will be in there over night or possibly the Ex HMs would all go in at Finale Night of BB11 so you're right there would be no time to change the house.

But then again, Davina and the producer said we would see some features in the house from previous series but nothing too in your face.
I'm yet to see any type of furniture from past seasons in this series, so maybe they will put a few things in towards the end and maybe even change the Diary Room chair, that's one thing they could get away with even if there is housemates in the house.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 12:15 AM
its really good but there is too much BB11 in there

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Is the Allstars show been confirmed or just speculation?

If it's confirmed do the housemates know about it?

Mac Hiavellian
07-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Thanks.
Its not been confirmed and by the sounds of it, it sounds like just a twist but I think they will do some changes.
Nothing major to the house as the winner will be in there over night or possibly the Ex HMs would all go in at Finale Night of BB11 so you're right there would be no time to change the house.

But then again, Davina and the producer said we would see some features in the house from previous series but nothing too in your face.
I'm yet to see any type of furniture from past seasons in this series, so maybe they will put a few things in towards the end and maybe even change the Diary Room chair, that's one thing they could get away with even if there is housemates in the house.

Ooh er, cheers for that. I suddenly remembered the rumours about a bigger version of the BB1 chair being used this year. Maybe there is actually truth in this. I can dream :)

Patrick
07-07-2010, 12:18 AM

Yes, it was confirmed ages ago by Davina and has been mentioned about 10 times on BBLB.

Nope I don't think the HMs do know about it, the Ex HMs do obviously but not the current ones.

Mac Hiavellian
07-07-2010, 12:20 AM

Phil Edgar Jones confirmed it either on Launch day or the day before. As soon as the winner's announced on Day 77 ex Hms are going in. No one knows for definate who's going in. Not sure if any of the current HMs know of the twist so wondering if any new HMs/Shabby's replacement can be trusted to keep that a surprise.

Patrick
07-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Phil Edgar Jones confirmed it either on Launch day or the day before. As soon as the winner's announced on Day 77 ex Hms are going in. No one knows for definate who's going in. Not sure if any of the current HMs know of the twist so wondering if any new HMs/Shabby's replacement can be trusted to keep that a surprise.

OMG I never thought of that :shocked:

I bet you the newbies will tell the HMs, BB should be very VERY strict that if they even mention it they will be evicted immediately.

Mac Hiavellian
07-07-2010, 12:26 AM
OMG I never thought of that :shocked:

I bet you the newbies will tell the HMs, BB should be very VERY strict that if they even mention it they will be evicted immediately.

Lol, by then the damage would have been done and the surprise would already have been ruined. It's a big risk announcing the allstars series just when this series started

lukee
07-07-2010, 01:33 AM
so will the winner be interviewed in the house

Patrick
07-07-2010, 01:42 AM
so will the winner be interviewed in the house

Nope, the winner won't even know why he's still in there.

They won't meet Davina until they are evicted in BB All Stars.

lukee
07-07-2010, 04:07 PM
kool cheers

Firewire
07-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Very good Patrick!

Patrick
07-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Very good Patrick!

Thanks Jonathan.

MusicMan
07-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Those titles are very good :)

It's very likely that the titles for the two-week series at the end will be the same as the eleven-week series, but the coin will flip to the other side at the end, revealing the black and gold side - but what you've done there is excellent :D