PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOO Caoimhe has saved herself from Nomination

David87
06-07-2010, 11:52 PM
ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH Caoimhe has won the task and saved herself from nomination and put Nathan up. :cloud::nono:
She is the worst housemate everrrrrrrrr.
Having watched every big brother im trying my hardest to stick with this years seems as its the last one but its utter crap and the housemates are the worst since the BB4 borefest.
I hated Scabby and was so glad to see that drama queen walk out but i hate Caoimhe even more. She is two faced and led Shabby on by flirting with her and then being funny with her.
All that fake talk about walking out aswell with Shabby she is full of crap. She is a bitch and so far up her own ass its unbelievable. And to top her arrogance off she thinks she is gorgeous:shocked:. She looks like the "Village idiot" with that horrible hair cut she is butt ugly so i dont know who's been telling her she's gods gift.

So as i was saying i was looking forward to Caoimhe going friday as the house will be better without her and scabby but now she has gone and saved herself and put Nathan up.
I like nathan and john james as at least there entertaining. Caoimhe makes me depressed with that miserable mugg of hers moping about the house with that black hoody on.

So if she doesnt walk "like she claimed she would" im not watching untill they put some new housemates in as the only one's that are doing anything are Ben, Nathan, Corin and John james.

Corin to Win and get fake Caoimhe outttttttttttttt!

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Caoimhe is actually one of the people I think is making this series. Give me her over Nathan, Ife and Steve anyday. Makes more HL than them combined

Kore
06-07-2010, 11:57 PM
bye nathan

Oooo_get_her
07-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Nathan is as boring as fcuk. On the HL shows, on LF, he does nothing except once in a blue moon get a bit shouty and tell someone to **** off. He seems incapable of forming coherent sentences or expressing a complex thought.

Get that dickhead out!

Lwize
07-07-2010, 05:22 AM
Brilliant retribution.

stonedape
07-07-2010, 05:30 AM
Nathan is the type who goes all the way to finals doing close to nothing and now he's good as gone. Cahowecihweih is evolving into a HBIC, and she has no chance long term anyways. Surprisingly pleased with this turn of events.

ETA: I was totally right about JJ throwing the task!

AndrewLee***
07-07-2010, 05:41 AM
Get nathan out!!!! Wooo!!!

Frank E
07-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Only a temporary setback and she has taken down a camera dodger. Her time will come.

Sticks
07-07-2010, 06:28 AM
But then again John James could go - Anyone got any "ring this number for free beer" emails yet :devil: :devil::joker:

troy4783
07-07-2010, 07:04 AM
You think nathan is entertaing lol he does nothing and when he does he is a knob im caiohme is a bitch but she is far more entertaing and there is something i like about her now

arsenalforever
07-07-2010, 07:16 AM
we will get rid of one of the bores who would have sailed easy to the final
Nathan won't be missed(only his cooking will)

he won't be a massive lose to the house

Big Brother Fan
07-07-2010, 08:27 AM
Stupid thread

Patricia4
07-07-2010, 08:28 AM
JJ to go he needs to sort his head out on the outside.
Josie is showing her true colours that she is a bad bitch.

lol
07-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Argh now all the Shabby fans are going to vote Nathan out.
But that bitch Caoimhe will be out sooner or later. >.>