PDA

View Full Version : Something to look forward to ...not

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Dave has promised to recite a part of the Bible to Corin tomorrow,she was gushing :rolleyes:to the point that she nearly orgasmed....... it will take him 15 minutes and at the end of it she will feel Gods love :yuk:

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Will she be drunk though? :spin2:

vesavius
06-07-2010, 11:57 PM
I wonder if we will see the feckin idiot 'high on the glory' that those youtube videos of him show.

I wouldnt even recognise the Dave in there from those tbh... which one is the real man?

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:58 PM
I wonder if we will see the feckin idiot 'high on the glory' that those youtube videos of him show.

I wouldnt even recognise the Dave in there from those tbh... which one is the real man?

Those videos were disgusting ,scary to think someone capable of being in them is on bb

chuff me dizzy

Pi$$ed as a newt !!

Cigarpain
what videos?
link?

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:59 PM
$hit ive forgot to take my sleeping tablets !! will be awake all night now !!!!!!

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 12:00 AM
what videos?
link?

They are on a thread from earlier about Dave,sorry I dont know how to do links

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:04 AM
lol, I am actually worried about Dave's children at school. Corin will probably be intoxicated by Gods love. IMO it's your brain that makes you feel like that. I read on a physiology book (lol) that you can make your brain feel your drunk. Science has the answers and not the HM.

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Science knows everything.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 12:07 AM
$hit ive forgot to take my sleeping tablets !! will be awake all night now !!!!!!

/hides

:joker:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Science knows everything.

I loved Science one of my fav hm8s "Tweedle dee,tweedle dumb,Tweedle twat"Best bb line EVER

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 12:08 AM
/hides

:joker:

Ive just taken them !! going up in a mo ,read for 6 hours lol ,hubby snoring like a rhino !! will be lucky if i wake up before 11 in the morning

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:09 AM
Is anyone here INTOXICATED on Gods love, lol. I hear they put it in bottles and sell it, the Pope called it Alcohol. (Joke BTW, nothing against religion)

vesavius
07-07-2010, 12:09 AM
Ive just taken them !! going up in a mo ,read for 6 hours lol ,hubby snoring like a rhino !! will be lucky if i wake up before 11 in the morning

lol.

Good night :)

vesavius
07-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Is anyone here INTOXICATED on Gods love, lol. I hear they put it in bottles and sell it, the Pope called it Alcohol. (Joke BTW, nothing against religion)

I have plenty against some religions... Not saying there isnt worth in some or painting them all with the same brush, I have no favoured faith or personal agenda about it all, but some are just not healthy.

There are a lot of sub faiths and cults out there that prey on the naive, gullible, and lonely for their 'flock', and I have a personal problem with fanatical extremism generally.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 12:17 AM
I have plenty against some religions... Not saying there isnt worth in some or painting them all with the same brush, I have no favoured faith or personal agenda about it all, but some are just not healthy.

There are a lot of sub faiths and cults out there that prey on the naive, gullible, and lonely for their 'flock', and I have a personal problem with fanatical extremism generally.
Me too ,most of the worlds troubles are caused by religion

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 12:17 AM

vesavius
07-07-2010, 12:19 AM

Well, tbh, imo most of the world's wars are caused by men in the name of religion, small but important difference but I get what your saying :)

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Well, tbh, imo most of the world's wars are caused by men in the name of religion, small but important difference but I get what your saying :)

Very true,using religion as a cover im so glad to be an atheist and if i wasnt before Dave the dick would have made me one

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:26 AM
I think Dave used that just to get on the show TBH. And it worked. I think we may see him near the final stages.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 12:27 AM
I think Dave used that just to get on the show TBH. And it worked. I think we may see him near the final stages.

Please dont say that !! the thought of him staying much longer is awful

vesavius
07-07-2010, 12:29 AM

He helped create the New Ecstatics and Sloshfest and became part of the whole jacked on god sub culture just to get on BB?

lol no.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:30 AM
Please dont say that !! the thought of him staying much longer is awful

Like Mo and Kat, I'm afraid. Just got a feeling

alc09
07-07-2010, 12:30 AM
Bed time for you now, chuff, school in the morning.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:32 AM
He helped create the New Ecstatics and Sloshfest and became part of the whole jacked on god sub culture just to get on BB?

lol no.

What get me is that he obviously does not give a anything towards his family. He should not have gone on. I feel sorry for them. He says they may get bullied at school and he misses them. He should WALK!!! Scabby left over him.

Plus is anyone else sick of the TOT. It's almost taking over Big Brother's role. They are milking it.

Jordan.
07-07-2010, 12:33 AM

They will both be paraletic.