PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if there will be new housemates?

elliebelly
07-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows if there will be new housemates. Sorry to ask if this has already been mentioned as I have not been following threads as I have not had the chance to get on here. I know they usually add housemates, but they did it so different this year.

Patrick
07-07-2010, 12:30 AM
There is ment to be some on Friday.

There will DEFINITELY be new housemates in this series, 100% they are needed and everyone is asking for them.

But it hasn't even been confirmed as far as I know about some entering on Friday, just some rumours and fans acting as if its happening.

Jordan.
07-07-2010, 12:36 AM
This friday apparantly.

My only doubt about new housemates would be with the all stars twist happening and its supposed to be a suprise for this series winner that they will stay in, of course if a newbie goes on to win they will know or they could tell the originals whats happening.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Heard it was Hira. Apparently she is to become the life and soul of the party and Maysoon to further spice things up.

smartalec2718
07-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Heard it was Hira. Apparently she is to become the life and soul of the party and Maysoon to further spice things up.

Might as well even send in Carole! It'll be a PAAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAY

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

supergirthuk
07-07-2010, 01:35 AM
I can see it now..... Marcus vs Steve wrestling in a paddling pool full of oil. Does telly get better than that?