PDA

View Full Version : Caoimhe, Josie and JJ bitching

tpau21
07-07-2010, 12:39 AM
sorry but JJ fans dont even deny it...they have been sitting there for hours and he has been yapping hs ***** mouth about every housemate and you can tell he is so scared of nathan

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Quaver is the biggest bitch in there!

tpau21
07-07-2010, 12:42 AM
thats only because they ***** ake her out to be...i watch live feed all the time on the internet and TV and he bitches all the time god hes a ***** women

Jordan.
07-07-2010, 12:42 AM
What a suprise, this is the new bitch group great! :bored:

I bet BB wont show any of the bitchying this week just to save JJ like they did last week to save Caoimhe and Shabby.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 12:47 AM
What a suprise, this is the new bitch group great! :bored:

lets be honest?

The 3 of them are in the bathroom having a bitch, sure, but Nathan and Corin are doing exactly the same in the garden.

They all bitch, lets not make out it is a particular 'group'.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:48 AM
lets be honest?

The 3 of them are in the bathroom having a bitch, sure, but Nathan and Corin are doing exactly the same in the garden.

Everyone Bitches, we're bitching on this forum lol. What does the name vesavius mean???

vesavius
07-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Everyone Bitches, we're bitching on this forum lol. What does the name vesavius mean???

Indeed they do, it's just annoying when people present jaundiced versions of events to make some look bad, even as they are happening.

My name? it's an old gaming thing that I have used for years. It is just good because I can always get it on forums (it not being a real word and all) :)

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Oh unless your BB9 Rachel that is

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 12:56 AM
All the housemates bitch I don't see no big deal about it:D.

Jords
07-07-2010, 01:01 AM
^
Depends how attacking it is imo and how much the housemate does it.
If its just a casual bitch, meh they all do that.

stonedape
07-07-2010, 01:03 AM

I prefer it. People say they want "real" but they mean "real happy"

vesavius
07-07-2010, 01:03 AM
^
Depends how attacking it is imo and how much the housemate does it.
If its just a casual bitch, meh they all do that.

thats all it is, the same thing they have all done at different times.

nothing new... no drama or revelation to get excited about ;)

Jamietwo
07-07-2010, 01:05 AM
everyone bitches , but they all have other sides to thier personaity except cornholio, shes just a total whinge bag

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Oh unless your BB9 Rachel that is

because she was a princess :hugesmile:

Jordan.
07-07-2010, 01:09 AM
lets be honest?

Of course you'll say that when its one of your favourites been made to look bad. I think its a fact that there is always a main bitchy group in the house it happends every year and now i do like Josie but she is becoming part of that group.

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 01:10 AM

all the housemates do bitch at times yes

but there is a big difference in having a bitch and being a bitch

Quaver IS a bitch, the rest sometimes have a bitch

vesavius
07-07-2010, 01:12 AM
all the housemates do bitch at times yes

but there is a big difference in having a bitch and being a bitch

Quaver IS a bitch, the rest sometimes have a bitch

I would agree with this 100%

Enid
07-07-2010, 05:55 AM
JJ could bitch all day, his accent is music to my ears.

ange7
07-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Josie is there too. ie your fav. She is doing what she does best ... feeding his paranoia.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Good, at least there intresting to watch.

JJ must stay in the show, we need to get rid of the dull Nathan. If people get rid of JJ then dont come cryign to me when you saying its dull now.

Patricia4
07-07-2010, 08:26 AM
All three are evil Ive just been watching it.

Mikestar
07-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Why are you not mentioning nathan and corin bitching bout JJ at the smokers bench. Works both way's

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 08:43 AM
All three are evil Ive just been watching it.

JJ imo is the worst,he's like a stuck record if this had been ben in this group he would have been ripped apart,lol but bitching is ok for some and not for others,but,hey E IS FIT,lol NOT

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 09:09 AM
I have said this before on this forum....people are so quick to call others names.Its human nature to talk about people especially I would imagine in that environment.Dont tell me 'the accusers and name callers' that you do not discuss other people with other people...be it a collegue at work ,family,friend.Doesnt make you or I a bitch.
We all watch BB because we like to people watch and we come on here to express our observations and discuss them.....so whats different to what they are doing.If its said in a spiteful way and its constant digging at the same person...thats where the bitching comes in.Sunshine was bitched about....Coaimhe bitched about her all the time...but she would have made herself look better if she had said it to their face.
Caoimhe has done that with Nathan...and I think we will see her do a lot more now.Josie and JJ...they are more than willing to say what they feel to peoples faces.... so dont think they are bitches.
As previously said....there is a difference between talking about others and bitching.People on this forum do it every day but are very quick to label people as bitches and bullies.

Zippy
07-07-2010, 10:16 AM
JJ does more bitching about others than probably any other man in BB history. He's a little bitch and he doesn't always tell them to their face at all either.

Lets see if he dares tell Nathan and Corin to their faces. Can't wait for their reactions!

Sabrewulf238
07-07-2010, 10:19 AM
I think I'm becoming immune to "bitching"

It's so easy to hate someone just because they "bitch" but I'm thinking it's a fact of life that in a situation like that people are going to talk bad about each other and not talk to each others face because they can't be bothered with the grief.

Doesn't make them bad people at all.

karezza
07-07-2010, 10:20 AM
JJ doesn't bitch - he drones on & on & on & on & on.

tpau21
07-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Good, at least there intresting to watch.

JJ must stay in the show, we need to get rid of the dull Nathan. If people get rid of JJ then dont come cryign to me when you saying its dull now.

your hardly 1 to talk about dull mario is your favourite :xyxwave:

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Come on if humans didn't bitch we might spontaniously combust from pent up anger. Bitching is a stress relever. I just spent a very satisifying hour in my sisters house bitching, I feel great now. :devil:

syzefree333
07-07-2010, 11:42 AM
lets be honest?

yes its human nature, simple as that , humans are full of good points as well as bad, thats why you can go off someone in the house so quick because they let us down by doing something bad, but thats just what everyones like..we like to create teams to make us feel more secure sad as it is