PDA

View Full Version : still under contract ???

Shiner
07-07-2010, 01:44 AM
As far as I knew, if a HM voluntarily walks they are in breach of their contract which then becomes null and void. Historically "walkers" are usually never seen or heard of again once they leave.
With Shabby's 2 BBLB appearances (so far) is it likely that she is still under contract to Endemol?
One of her concerns voiced to Keeva on LF the night before walking was that her contract would be scrapped as a result of leaving.

Patrick
07-07-2010, 01:46 AM
Housemates that walk are still under contract and do need to appear on the other shows and DO need to return for the finale night.

Shiner
07-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Ah ok.

I missed a couple of series in the middle (because of the way the show was going) have any other walkers returned for interviews etc.

Shasown
07-07-2010, 02:37 AM
Yes last year the dullard Ken Tong was interviewed after he walked.

Patrick
07-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Ah ok.

I missed a couple of series in the middle (because of the way the show was going) have any other walkers returned for interviews etc.

Yep, like Shasown said there Kenneth from last year returned for a interview.
I think the same would happen with Shabby as she was a big character, far bigger than Kenneth only if we are getting new HMs on Friday (4) and Nathan/JJ are evicted too, then there will sadly be no time at all for Shabby.

Sticks
07-07-2010, 06:36 AM
The second ever UK walker was Sandy (BB3) and he would only agree to talk to Dermot if they met him away from the studios and he refused to go to the final.

I believe he may have showed up for the end of show wrap up party, but that was it, somehow he avoided BB altogether after he climbed out of the BB house.

Visage
07-07-2010, 08:06 AM
I don't like it when they leave the house. I know they pick up some good magazine deals, but I wish BB would ignore them.

They let the house, the fans and the show down, why reward that?

big_bother
07-07-2010, 08:10 AM
The second ever UK walker was Sandy (BB3) and he would only agree to talk to Dermot if they met him away from the studios and he refused to go to the final.

Ahh the good ole' days :hugesmile:

StGeorge
07-07-2010, 08:26 AM
I don't like it when they leave the house. I know they pick up some good magazine deals, but I wish BB would ignore them.

100% agree.

Walkers should be shunned, unless there is a genuine reason why they needed to leave.

BB made a farce of the whole show when they allowed Karly and Noirin boyfriends to enter the show and then they just chose to walk.
Big Brother became Impotent Tim at that stage.

Shabby has made it quite clear that she was in fear of eviction and how she was being portrayed. She now says she regrets walking, so her leaving does not fall into a genuine reason for leaving other than she is a quitter & eviction night sh1tter.

delnaja
07-07-2010, 08:44 AM
The second ever UK walker was Sandy (BB3) .

Alex : " Sandy dont go...Sandy....Sandyyyyy

Classic

Shiner
07-07-2010, 09:15 AM

Exactly. That sort of policy falls directly into the hands of the fame hungry ones - stick in a wee bit of time in the house, walk, then pick up all the deals and tv exposure you want.

In this instance it just feels like charmed Shabby is getting off with it yet again.

MojoNixon
07-07-2010, 09:23 AM

Exactly.

MojoNixon
07-07-2010, 09:25 AM
She (Shabby) now says she regrets walking, so her leaving does not fall into a genuine reason for leaving other than she is a quitter & eviction night sh1tter.

Yes.

Livia
07-07-2010, 09:29 AM

Haha... I'd forgotten about him. What a tool he was...

Sticks
07-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Before criticising you try doing the BB experience and see if you can hack it :mad:

Visage
07-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Before criticising you try doing the BB experience and see if you can hack it :mad:

I don't need to try out the BB experience, to know whether I could hack it or not.

It really is that simple.

starry
07-07-2010, 02:39 PM
It's not the fault of the HM, it's the fault of Endemol and their favouristism. We know they were desperate to keep Shabby in that's why they kept Keeva last week (worried Shabby might walk). They apparently even discussed with Shabby the possibility of new HMs coming in who might suit her before she walked.