PDA

View Full Version : Nathan Are you people serious?

lol
07-07-2010, 08:09 AM
When the first week or so had passed, lots of you were like "z0mg nathan is liek s00 b0r1ng"

Then he finally proves some epic entertainment, and you're all like "z0mg g3t h1m out he d3f3nd3d h1ms3lf aga1nst t3h ep1c shabby"

He's like the only one who stood up to her in there.

big_bother
07-07-2010, 08:12 AM
Urgh god. Wot are you talking about.

Epic Entertainment....really?! ..when?!

And dont say the raincloud of doom thing, cus that was hardly 'epic'.

fingers
07-07-2010, 08:13 AM
When the first week or so had passed, lots of you were like "z0mg nathan is liek s00 b0r1ng"

Then he finally proves some epic entertainment, and you're all like "z0mg g3t h1m out he d3f3nd3d h1ms3lf aga1nst t3h ep1c shabby"

Could you translate that please?

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 08:13 AM
Its not about that, Ive dislike him because he brings nothing to the show at all, hes a vile person to listen to with **** this and **** that.

Compared to John James who is growing on me ever more, Nathan is hira from last year (altough she was lovely and hes not), Nathan has been the biggest fail as a housemate this year, god knows how he even got far/got onto the show.

If you want bitching and arguments, then keep JJ.

If you want a house full of no arguements and a vile smug cook, then keep in Nathan.

God knows why any would want to keep him in, he cant stay in just because he had a go at shabby?

lol
07-07-2010, 08:14 AM
If Nathan wasn't there with Shabby on Monday, you'd all have been like "another boring day of the BB house".

Then when entertainment finally arrives, you hate every bit of it.

Visage
07-07-2010, 08:17 AM
Problem is, it has taken him four weeks to actually speak and make the show a little interesting.

If it's going to take another four weeks for his next tantrum, then I say get rid now.

lol
07-07-2010, 08:18 AM
Na everything's heated up now, I bet he'll have an argument with Caoimhe sooner or later.

terryrow
07-07-2010, 08:19 AM
any chance of them both being evicted

Visage
07-07-2010, 08:20 AM
any chance of them both being evicted

Not unless they have a double eviction......

stonedape
07-07-2010, 08:20 AM
I appreciate the rain cloud of doom comment and fight with Shabby, but it's too little too late, especially against JJ. Might as well start the coping now because he's gone.

big_bother
07-07-2010, 08:22 AM
If Nathan wasn't there with Shabby on Monday, you'd all have been like "another boring day of the BB house".

I've never once thought this series is boring. I'm the boring one sitting on my sofa every night watching this drivvle.

KERRYJ
07-07-2010, 08:25 AM
I didn't like the fact that he made some sarky comment about "we must cook this, no you mean I'll cook it. Don't make yourself master of the kitchen and then moan because no one else does it, that's the role you gave yourself. Too little too late. And don't keep describing your self as the cheeky happy go lucky northerner. If you have to keep remainding everyone of your role then the die is already cast. Goodbye and take your curry's with you.

Big Brother Fan
07-07-2010, 08:26 AM
He went down a good bit in my estimation when he said that, I would love it, love it, if JJ beat him

Visage
07-07-2010, 08:28 AM
I would love it, love it, if JJ beat him

With a stick ?

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Its not about that, Ive dislike him because he brings nothing to the show at all, hes a vile person to listen to with **** this and **** that.

Compared to John James who is growing on me ever more, Nathan is hira from last year (altough she was lovely and hes not), Nathan has been the biggest fail as a housemate this year, god knows how he even got far/got onto the show.

If you want bitching and arguments, then keep JJ.

If you want a house full of no arguements and a vile smug cook, then keep in Nathan.

God knows why any would want to keep him in, he cant stay in just because he had a go at shabby?

well said Jon:hugesmile:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
I didn't like the fact that he made some sarky comment about "we must cook this, no you mean I'll cook it. Don't make yourself master of the kitchen and then moan because no one else does it, that's the role you gave yourself. Too little too late. And don't keep describing your self as the cheeky happy go lucky northerner. If you have to keep remainding everyone of your role then the die is already cast. Goodbye and take your curry's with you.

Yes so far he's only told us that he's the cheeky happy go lucky Northerner, the only bit of that I believe so far is that he's northern.

Enid
07-07-2010, 10:49 AM
He talks about nothing but tits, ass and pussy.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 10:50 AM
He talks about nothing but tits, ass and pussy.

Is that the cheeky bit then?

Livia
07-07-2010, 10:53 AM

I read hundreds of thousands of words a day. I truly can't be ar5ed to read this unless you can write it in English.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:58 AM

Epic entertainment? i pity you

chris1232
07-07-2010, 11:02 AM

yes.

Angus
07-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Can't stand ignorant chavs whose idea of conversation is to intersperse the word "*****ing" after each word since their pea brains have a limited vocabulary. I could even get past that if he had any personality to speak of - and so far I've seen no evidence that he has.

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Nathan only shouted at Shabby because he knew that the others wouldn't care and she was on her own. He is a bit of a worm and a dull worm at that. His outburst wasn't epic, just a little bit sad. I think he has cracked a smile twice while in the house, so the only cheek he has is acusing someone else of being a raincloud.

Chels
07-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Nathan only shouted at Shabby because he knew that the others wouldn't care and she was on her own. He is a bit of a worm and a dull worm at that. His outburst wasn't epic, just a little bit sad. I think he has cracked a smile twice while in the house, so the only cheek he has is acusing someone else of being a raincloud.

He called her a raincloud because she brought the atmosphere down in the house. Notice how happy all of them were in the night when she left.

So as Shabby was alone he couldn't pick on her? Rubbish, she can certainly stand up for herself, look at how she treated Ben a couple of weeks ago! Some people have such short memories. She's no angel, but Nathan certainly isn't either; but he had a point.

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 11:56 AM
He called her a raincloud because she brought the atmosphere down in the house. Notice how happy all of them were in the night when she left.

So as Shabby was alone he couldn't pick on her? Rubbish, she can certainly stand up for herself, look at how she treated Ben a couple of weeks ago! Some people have such short memories. She's no angel, but Nathan certainly isn't either; but he had a point.

I am not defending Shabby, never have never will. he only 'defends' people he assumes are popular on the outside, and then he does it my getting aggressive and screaming. I find his attitude and behaviour horrible. The same as I find JJ's horrible and Shabbys tantrums horrible. They are all as bad as each other.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Just watched video of him and Corin in the kitchen ,he pranced about trying to look cool as fook ,he declared to the world "Ive just started coming out of my shell ,Ive a lot more to give ......KIDDA,COZZA "youve been in there 4 weeks ar$eh0le what have you done so far apart shout at a woman and cook ? nothing a sad excuse of a hm8 and a man

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 01:44 PM

Oh what a brave man he is - squaring up to women and soft men like Ben! Yeah real tough guy! Not! :joker:

Jords
07-07-2010, 01:47 PM
wh0 t41ks l1k3 th15?

lol
07-07-2010, 02:23 PM
I read hundreds of thousands of words a day. I truly can't be ar5ed to read this unless you can write it in English.

It's to represent the childness.

And anyway, Shabby and Caoimhe ganged up on poor ben near the start.
I'm glad Nathan didn't let it happen to him.