PDA

View Full Version : Keeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaa

rapunza1977
07-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Argh!

What a horrible horrible girl!

She is now drawing on everyone else to bitch and moan about Corin and Nathan - she has been horrid to all housemates, mingled with none.

She has zero personality and a horrible excuse for a human being.

How dare she try and come in now and drag everyone down to her level now stinky shabby has gone

Unreal

chris1232
07-07-2010, 09:52 AM
she can sod off for all i care.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 09:53 AM
I see her points about Nathan though tbh, he's a creep

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 09:56 AM
I see her points about Nathan though tbh, he's a creep

I see her point about both of them,in fact she is spot on ,i dont think she swayed anyone Josie nominated Nathan and JJ did Corin,but lets take the rose tinted glasses off folks at the same time Keeva was sharing her toughts on them two ,THEY were doing the same thing about JJ,Josie and Keva in the smoking area

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 10:00 AM
I see her point about both of them,in fact she is spot on ,i dont think she swayed anyone Josie nominated Nathan and JJ did Corin,but lets take the rose tinted glasses off folks at the same time Keeva was sharing her toughts on them two ,THEY were doing the same thing about JJ,Josie and Keva in the smoking area

Exactly, I'm far from a fan of Caoimhe but lets be honest, she was right.

MrWong
07-07-2010, 10:06 AM
She's right about them both though. JJ and Josie were thinking the same thing but didn't say anything as they thought they were the only one thinking it.

Corin overcompensates with platitudes, it's exaggerated behaviour to come across as 'nice'

Ya alriiiigt babeees, i'm luving it, i'm luvin it, oooo it's well mint innit. Ya alriiiight babeees, i'm luving it, i love everyone me, ya alriiiiight babeeees. :sleep:

Nayfun is an aggressive bore. He's a 'nothing' HM. Hairy wallpaper. Shabby put him on the map. Up until the other night his biggest contibution to the show was this:

Linky: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jun/22/morning-has-broken-wind/play.c4

:sleep:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Hairy Wallpaper!!! lmao, I love it!

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Exactly, I'm far from a fan of Caoimhe but lets be honest, she was right.

Me neither ,but when she thinks something she says it ,just like JJ ,I prefer people like this than Nathan "Ive made you a cracking meal out of a tin of beans and a cabbage leaf PAL"or Corin "do you want a brew babes" who then still backstab Keeva was spot on about both of them Corin has made herself "One of the boys" making herself safe, nathan the cook ,making himself safe until Friday

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Me neither ,but when she thinks something she says it ,just like JJ ,I prefer people like this than Nathan "Ive made you a cracking meal out of a tin of beans and a cabbage leaf PAL"or Corin "do you want a brew babes" who then still backstab Keeva was spot on about both of them Corin has made herself "One of the boys" making herself safe, nathan the cook ,making himself safe until Friday

Yeah, I mean yeah Caoimhe is a bit of a bitch but in fairness to her when she had something to say Nathan she went right out there and said it.

and hope you're right about Friday, it'll be a close one though I reckon!

MrWong
07-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I mean yeah Caoimhe is a bit of a bitch but in fairness to her when she had something to say Nathan she went right out there and said it.

and hope you're right about Friday, it'll be a close one though I reckon!

I don't think it will be close.

Nayfun provides nothing of interest. He's been lost in the edit for pretty much the entire series. I reckon we will see all of his bad points this week, which will push him out the door Friday night.

I mean why in the hell would the producers want him over JJ.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:23 AM
She's right about them both though. JJ and Josie were thinking the same thing but didn't say anything as they thought they were the only one thinking it.

Corin overcompensates with platitudes, it's exaggerated behaviour to come across as 'nice'

Ya alriiiigt babeees, i'm luving it, i'm luvin it, oooo it's well mint innit. Ya alriiiight babeees, i'm luving it, i love everyone me, ya alriiiiight babeeees. :sleep:

Nayfun is an aggressive bore. He's a 'nothing' HM. Hairy wallpaper. Shabby put him on the map. Up until the other night his biggest contibution to the show was this:

Linky: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jun/22/morning-has-broken-wind/play.c4

:sleep:
All true !! and Im dreading watching until Friday because Nathan is just going to be so ott it wont be bearable

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:25 AM

Nayfun provides nothing of interest. He's been lost in the edit for pretty much the entire series. I reckon we will see all of his bad points this week, which will push him out the door Friday night.

Latest betting odds are Nathan 1-7 ,JJ 4-1

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 10:27 AM

well this is exactly why I think it will be close, because JJ has been in the spot light alot he has alot of attention on him, which will inevitably bring haters as well as lovers. Where as nathan has been lying low all the time so people wont have strong opinions on him either way. Unless he carries on with his current behavior that is (hopefully)

Zippy
07-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Caoimhe is a cold, unlikeable, judgemental cow. Thinks she's superior. God knows why as she is about as stimulating as a brick. Shameless for not following Shabby out after their pact. But then again everybody new she'd not be loyal to her. Selfish chainsmoking misery.

Enid
07-07-2010, 10:41 AM
She is like a fly on sh!t. Attached herself to Shabby and now Josie.

Enid
07-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Caoimhe is a cold, unlikeable, judgemental cow. Thinks she's superior. God knows why as she is about as stimulating as a brick. Shameless for not following Shabby out after their pact. But then again everybody new she'd not be loyal to her. Selfish chainsmoking misery.
This was what pissed me off the most. She instigated it all by telling Shabby she wanted to leave, so they both agreed they would come back to the diary room the following morning. Shabby kept to her word. Caoimhe, on the other hand, was bluffing, probably trying to impress Shabby by having an opinion of her own. That girl is either bitching or BSing.

chris1232
07-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Lmao enid.

MrWong
07-07-2010, 11:12 AM
well this is exactly why I think it will be close, because JJ has been in the spot light alot he has alot of attention on him, which will inevitably bring haters as well as lovers. Where as nathan has been lying low all the time so people wont have strong opinions on him either way. Unless he carries on with his current behavior that is (hopefully)

Nayfun hasn't inspired any support though.

JJ has fans that will vote like mad for Nayfun.

In the BB world past crimes are forgotten quite quickly.
Like Shabby's tantrum at the start of last week.
Totally forgotten cause the edit concentrated on Sunstrokes behaviour the last two nights before the eviction.

Nayfun's negative traits will be put under the spotlight this week i reckon, as BB would rather lose him over JJ.

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 11:15 AM

i don't agree, caoimhe isn't very expressive, but that doesnt make her empty.. she's like madeline mccanns mum you have to look more carefully to see whats going on

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Nayfun hasn't inspired any support though.

JJ has fans that will vote like mad for Nayfun.

In the BB world past crimes are forgotten quite quickly.
Like Shabby's tantrum at the start of last week.
Totally forgotten cause the edit concentrated on Sunstrokes behaviour the last two nights before the eviction.

Nayfun's negative traits will be put under the spotlight this week i reckon, as BB would rather lose him over JJ.

well, I hope you're right but like you pointed out, today is only Wednesday so it will all depend on how they both behave in the next day or 2!

jjj2
07-07-2010, 11:18 AM
This was what pissed me off the most. She instigated it all by telling Shabby she wanted to leave, so they both agreed they would come back to the diary room the following morning. Shabby kept to her word. Caoimhe, on the other hand, was bluffing, probably trying to impress Shabby by having an opinion of her own. That girl is either bitching or BSing.Not true Keeva said she was going to bed, to which Shabby replyed that she was leaving the house because she could not stand it any longer .That is how it started, Keeva was not even thinking of it until Shabby spoke.

Stu
07-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Well said.

Coirin - a genuinly decent human being - is apparently not real anymore thanks to one outburst. Thanks Caoimhe. Here was me thinking she were a real person and all that. I suppose someone who is actually ... you know ... nice ... has to be a figment of the imagination on Planet Caoimhe.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 11:19 AM

I agree with you but it doesn't mean that she is always wrong or that she never makes a fair point

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Well said.

Coirin - a genuinly decent human being - is apparently not real anymore thanks to one outburst. Thanks Caoimhe. Here was me thinking she were a real person and all that. I suppose someone who is actually ... you know ... nice ... has to be a figment of the imagination on Planet Caoimhe.

corin wanted to ruin their fun in matress-gate.. what the hell does she care? what a control freak, she hates caoimhe because she can't wrap her round her little finger like she can with the rest of the HM's

caoimhe takes no **** from anyone, even very manipulative ones like corin who most people get manipulated by!!

tpau21
07-07-2010, 11:24 AM
corin wanted to ruin their fun in matress-gate.. what the hell does she care? what a control freak, she hates caoimhe because she can't wrap her round her little finger like she can with the rest of the HM's

caoimhe takes no **** from anyone, even very manipulative ones like corin who most people get manipulated by!!

you dont knw the full story then do you u loser...they were touching her personal stuff which anynoe would get angry about how is she a control freak....go look that up in the dictionary before you use it love :xyxwave:

Stu
07-07-2010, 11:25 AM

You mean ... you mean ... :bawling: ... you mean she got annoyed when people messed up the room?

OH NOEZ!

Well gosh darnit, that just proves that she is a control freak and a right mini Hitler!

Christ, could you get anymore petty and reactionary? I can tell why she is your favourite.

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 11:28 AM
if you can't have fun in the BB house, then you can't have fun anywhere.. corin was soooo vane she couldn't handle the risk of her precious hairpeices being moved around. Coaimhe told her to stick them up her arse.

Zippy
07-07-2010, 11:33 AM
I agree with you but it doesn't mean that she is always wrong or that she never makes a fair point

Well vile people can still make reasonable points. Doesn't make her any more likeable. She has shown herself to be both a weak follower and now a disloyal backstabber.

Apparently she has now even proposed to her BF in the DR. Just to make a point to Shabby no doubt. I think she's devious. And her hairs a ****ing mess.

Stu
07-07-2010, 11:36 AM
if you can't have fun in the BB house, then you can't have fun anywhere.. corin was soooo vane she couldn't handle the risk of her precious hairpeices being moved around. Coaimhe told her to stick them up her arse.

Hold on ... a Caoimhe fan is making the argument against Coirin being vein? Well at least you have a healthy sense of irony, Rabbi.

Seriously though, are you honestly thick enough to think ... honestly that reactionary, that petty, that judgemental, to think that one instance of someone getting annoyed equates to them being an evil little control freak? Get real, brah.

Yes they were having fun, and no it would not have bothered me personally, but I can see how it would bother people. Having your stuff strewn around the room. You know ... your personal things.

What do you think would have happened if it was Caoimhe's drug of choice, Tobacco, that got thrown around the room? Well?

Also, aren't you defending the person who has repeatedly shown a conmplete hatred for the idea of 'fun'? What about when Caoimhe bitched on Sunshine for singing and dancing? What about when she did it to Ife on ... oh! ... the same night as this incedent in question?

I suppose you have no excuse for them, right? Those situations were somehow 'different'?

I know there is a lot of question marks in that post, but do try and respond to as many as you can :).

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Well vile people can still make reasonable points. Doesn't make her any more likeable. She has shown herself to be both a weak follower and now a disloyal backstabber.

Apparently she has now even proposed to her BF in the DR. Just to make a point to Shabby no doubt. I think she's devious. And her hairs a ****ing mess.

lol, I don't like her either but I do agree with her on the Nathan thing

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Hold on ... a Caoimhe fan is making the argument against Coirin being vein? Well at least you have a healthy sense of irony, Rabbi.

Seriously though, are you honestly thick enough to think ... honestly that reactionary, that petty, that judgemental, to think that one instance of someone getting annoyed equates to them being an evil little control freak? Get real, brah.

Yes they were having fun, and no it would not have bothered me personally, but I can see how it would bother people. Having your stuff strewn around the room. You know ... your personal things.

What do you think would have happened if it was Caoimhe's drug of choice, Tobacco, that got thrown around the room? Well?

Also, aren't you defending the person who has repeatedly shown a conmplete hatred for the idea of 'fun'? What about when Caoimhe bitched on Sunshine for singing and dancing? What about when she did it to Ife on ... oh! ... the same night as this incedent in question?

I suppose you have no excuse for them, right? Those situations were somehow 'different'?

I know there is a lot of question marks in that post, but do try and respond to as many as you can :).

caoimhe has her faults, and she was unfair to sunshine.. i'm sure she probably regrets that, but she doesn't stand for manipulative people who pretend to be nice like corin or ife. She put bully nathan in his place too.

caoimhe is hard as nails and takes no **** from anyone doesn't matter who they are, she's a real character.

Zippy
07-07-2010, 11:43 AM

Have you been watching the past few weeks? Caoimhe has been hanging off Shabbys butt like a piece of dry sh!t. Hardly a woman of strength or substance. Just Shabbys little bitch. Classic case of a nonentity latching on to a substantial personality.

She was a bitch for mocking Ife and she was a bitch to Corin for her attitude over the bedroom incident. Wrong in both cases but had the nerve to act like she wasn't. Cold, arrogant and stubborn.

Stu
07-07-2010, 11:45 AM
caoimhe has her faults, and she was unfair to sunshine.. i'm sure she probably regrets that, but she doesn't stand for manipulative people who pretend to be nice like corin or ife. She put bully nathan in his place too.

caoimhe is hard as nails and takes no **** from anyone doesn't matter who they are, she's a real character.
Please outline your evidence to support the decleration that Coirin is pretending to be a nice person. Because so far you have provided jack ****, yet we are meant to lap up Caoimhe because 'she has faults, like all of us'.

Personally, I think you are full of ****.

So again : evidence. And evidence beyond 'she got annoyed at her stuff being thrown around LOLZ!'.

Stu
07-07-2010, 11:51 AM
The problem here, Fruit Cake, is that you hate Coirin and you love Caoimhe. Therefore anything in the house you watch will inevitably be stretched, twisted, and made to fit the mould of your housemate views. Beyond that you have absoloutely nothing save for the word of Caoimhe - who is hardly a being of omnipotence - to support your idea that Coirin is merely pretending to be a nice person. Which, as it happens, is a horrible judgemental, narrow ass thing to say about someone when all you have to go off is the fact that :

1 : Caoimhe said it.
2 : Coirin got annoyed at the bedroom situation.
3 : Maybe, just maybe, she beats children and small animals when the cameras stop rolling.

So really there is sweet **** all substance behind any of this. Your reasoning, your arguments, the lot. It's all shriveled down to a spunkless scrotum of nil.

Beastie
07-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Stu :love:

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 11:58 AM
The problem here, Fruit Cake, is that you hate Coirin and you love Caoimhe. Therefore anything in the house you watch will inevitably be stretched, twisted, and made to fit the mould of your housemate views. Beyond that you have absoloutely nothing save for the word of Caoimhe - who is hardly a being of omnipotence - to support your idea that Coirin is merely pretending to be a nice person. Which, as it happens, is a horrible judgemental, narrow ass thing to say about someone when all you have to go off is the fact that :

1 : Caoimhe said it.
2 : Coirin got annoyed at the bedroom situation.
3 : Maybe, just maybe, she beats children and small animals when the cameras stop rolling.

So really there is sweet **** all substance behind any of this. Your reasoning, your arguments, the lot. It's all shriveled down to a spunkless scrotum of nil.

dont really know what you're saying, its a bit abstract and weird frankly..?

corin probably has nice parts to her, but she's got all the hm's wrapped around her little finger, in mattressgate they were all saying how sorry they were to her, as if she was some kind of queen.. ooooh im soooo sorry corin, pleeeease forgive me corin.. oooh your so amazing corin..

what a load of rubbish.. caoimhe told her to shove it up her arse and she has my respect because of that and how she stood up to bully nathan. i think a weaker person would have walked out straight after shabby.

Stu
07-07-2010, 12:05 PM
They apologised to everyone. Not just Corin.

You have still failed to give any evidence to your riddiculous farce of an argument. The views you hold are born from pre installed housemate favouritism and, as I suspected, have nothing to do with actual footage content.

Are you at all capabe of defending your view that in reality Coirin is a nasty person without mentioning the word 'matress'?

?

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 12:08 PM
lol its called intuition.. something you don't have much of.

Beastie
07-07-2010, 12:08 PM
I like Corin.. I think she is a nice and lovely person in real life.. but I think she is exaggerating it a bit too much on BB. Also I didn't believe her when she did not know what "controversial" meant. She is still better than a few housemates in there though!! I would want her to win if she was more open, feisty and dirttttttay! :love:

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 12:09 PM
ask yourself this, if shes sooo nice and lovely, why has she got fake boobs? surely her personality would be enough, right?

syzefree333
07-07-2010, 12:10 PM
do you know what though, chaoimhe is the only housemate to pull nathan up about his bullying ben..the only one to say something..i dont understand all the hating on the girl too be honest, ppl say she purposely was leading shabby on, but as she said on LF last night she would have gone for it with shabby if she had met her before her current boyfriend..i think she did have feelings for shabby but it was just too complicated to deal with in the house

syzefree333
07-07-2010, 12:13 PM
ask yourself this, if shes sooo nice and lovely, why has she got fake boobs? surely her personality would be enough, right?

i read in heat that they are real but regardless she is coming out of her shell and im not liking what i see, she let the lads rip into ben the other night and just laughed and i know as a viewer i found it uncomfortable so she must have seen that too but did nothing..she is not as nice as she makes out

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 12:14 PM
do you know what though, chaoimhe is the only housemate to pull nathan up about his bullying ben..the only one to say something..i dont understand all the hating on the girl too be honest, ppl say she purposely was leading shabby on, but as she said on LF last night she would have gone for it with shabby if she had met her before her current boyfriend..i think she did have feelings for shabby but it was just too complicated to deal with in the house

i agree, caoimhe was having problems understanding what she felt for shabby

Zippy
07-07-2010, 12:16 PM
The other HMs just don't think Nathan is bullying Ben. Caoimhe was just dragging Ben into it to get support. Nathan finds Ben hysterical.

And she certainly did lead Shabby on. About potential sexual feelings and then about leaving together...if one goes they both go. Something they discussed many times. Caoimhe is a selfish user.

Beastie
07-07-2010, 12:19 PM
The other HMs just don't think Nathan is bullying Ben. Caoimhe was just dragging Ben into it to get support. Nathan finds Ben hysterical.

And she certainly did lead Shabby on. About potential sexual feelings and then about leaving together...if one goes they both go. Something they discussed many times. Caoimhe is a selfish user.

Agreed. Get the bore out.

Stu
07-07-2010, 12:24 PM
lol its called intuition.. something you don't have much of.
Why, because I disagree with your views? Views you cannot even back up?

Get out of here, kid. What is this 'intuition' then? Seems like a relatively bizarre phenomena to occur between yourself and a character on a TV screen you see a couple of minutes of every day.

What a cop out.

syzefree333
07-07-2010, 12:33 PM

nathan only started sayin ben is hilarious once he realised he had gone too far and could be percieved as a bully..you can say almost anything and get away with it if you add a little compliment at the end, nathan, jj and dave have been ruthless with there 'jokes'...jokes dont insult ppl and that is exactly what nathan and jj have been doing to ben..nathan is being classist actually as well as a bully

syzefree333
07-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Please outline your evidence to support the decleration that Coirin is pretending to be a nice person. Because so far you have provided jack ****, yet we are meant to lap up Caoimhe because 'she has faults, like all of us'.

Personally, I think you are full of ****.

So again : evidence. And evidence beyond 'she got annoyed at her stuff being thrown around LOLZ!'.

you seem to be getting very angry just because someone has a different opinion to yourself..human beings are complex and have both bad characteristics as well as good..yes chaoimhe did latch on to shabby but that doesnt mean she has no substance, she was just quieter than shabby and not as confident at asserting herself , unless really pushed.. on the L.F when jj and nathan shamelessly picked on ben for ages, corin just sat there laughing and would not stick up for ben even though they had stepped way over the line..i used to like her and still do but was disapointed at her lack of conviction and courage to stick up for someone that was clearly being bullied

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 12:54 PM
nathan only started sayin ben is hilarious once he realised he had gone too far and could be percieved as a bully..you can say almost anything and get away with it if you add a little compliment at the end, nathan, jj and dave have been ruthless with there 'jokes'...jokes dont insult ppl and that is exactly what nathan and jj have been doing to ben..nathan is being classist actually as well as a bully

Exactly.

Patrick
07-07-2010, 12:56 PM
caoimhe.

Lwize
07-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Caoimhe is a cute girl. I like her.
Corin has been left in the toaster too long.

OK. Carry on with all your pissing and moaning...

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 03:41 PM
I'd moan about Corin and Nathan too if I was there.

People make out that bitching is such a crime lmfao. No, it's like what people in real life do every day! Get over it.

And I like her... loved it when Shabby said her name. :(

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 04:46 PM
I'd moan about Corin and Nathan too if I was there.

People make out that bitching is such a crime lmfao. No, it's like what people in real life do every day! Get over it.

And I like her... loved it when Shabby said her name. :(

Nathan and Corin were having a proper bitchfest late last night ,VERY sneaky pair

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Nathan and Corin were having a proper bitchfest late last night ,VERY sneaky pair

Oh really? I suppose most people will think it's alright for Corin to because it's her LOL.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Oh really? I suppose most people will think it's alright for Corin to because it's her LOL.

How did you guess ? someone on another thread pointed it out :sleep:

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Quaver is nothing but a bitch, she is dull and is cold inside. She doesnt have the occasional bitch, she is a bitch, that is her personality. She has no redeeming qualities at all.

QUAVER **** so I can :dance: