PDA

View Full Version : No flies on Josie

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 10:00 AM
Even she knows why JJ will stay.
Josie has said that she thinks John James will be saved from eviction on Friday because of his good looks.

Talk turned to who will leave as the Bristolian chatted to John James and Caoimhe, telling them that the public "might like to watch a fit bloke in here".

The Irish student agreed that the Australian is "way fitter" than Nathan, who is also facing the public vote this week.

"You'll have the support of 16 to 22-year-olds, I can guarantee you," she told him.

Meanwhile, in a separate conversation, David, Corin and Ben spoke about how many female followers Nathan and John James have on the outside world.

"I think Nathan's as good-looking as John, but in a different way. If I had to go on a date with either of them it'd be Nathan," mused Corin. "But he's just more type."

"It's the pretty boy versus the bad boy," added Mario, as David said that if young girls can text in and vote on their mobiles, then John James will stay.

"I think John will just about have the edge. Just," agreed Ben.

MojoNixon
07-07-2010, 10:03 AM
F jj

Angus
07-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Support from shallow little girls is all well and good, but will it translate into votes for Nathan?

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Support from shallow little girls is all well and good, but will it translate into votes for Nathan?

While I'm sure some shallow girls will vote for JJ purely on his looks, I think a high percentage will also vote Nathan out because he is so boring and adds sweet fa to the house!