PDA

View Full Version : was there a vote fix on friday?

Ammi
07-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Sunshine was the bookies least favourite to go and they are not usually so wrong. Now i'm wondering if BB are planning to put Caoimhe's bf in the house like they did with Noireen/Isaac last year. They would have wanted to keep Caoimhe and Shabby in to make the 'triangle' a bit more interesting and wouldn't have known Shabby would walk. I wondered if they were planning to send him in on Friday and thats why he has come over and was on BBLB last night, at the same time Shabby is having a massive appeal to be put back in. (by the way - lets not have that girl back in pleeeese! she is such a 'mean girl' as Ife put it). Also Caoimhe did propose in the diary room to her bf so BB might put him in to give her his reply. They will have to put him in quickly cos Caoimhe's numbers up soon.
Am I over thinking this or does anyone else think this also?

delnaja
07-07-2010, 12:25 PM
I thought something along these lines but more to do with betting fix.

Im not sure of the amount of votes these days but with Sunshine only getting 42% of the votes. I doubt it would take many thousands of votes to swing it in her favour. I recall her odds being between 18 and 20/1

fingers
I think the producers ****ed up royally with their stupid Basketball "winners" party and are desperately trying to salvage what they can now (and their jobs)

Edit: If they put Scabby back in along with the B/F we'll know it was all a con.

big_bother
Maybe ..if true ....I shall be turning off. F4ck BB

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Her odds shortened after the john james fight, thats the reason she went, shes was least fav to go before that so.

No fix, I trust the producers... saying that they did pick nathan as a housemate, anything is possible

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:29 PM
FFS NO!! She was evicted. Maybe because of Editing but did receive most votes. The producers would not risk doing that as they would spend hundreds in refunds and could go to jail

Ammi
07-07-2010, 12:36 PM
FFS NO!! She was evicted. Maybe because of Editing but did receive most votes. The producers would not risk doing that as they would spend hundreds in refunds and could go to jail

Your prob right - BB paranoia is getting to me - but do you think they are going to put Caomhe's BF in house?

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Your prob right - BB paranoia is getting to me - but do you think they are going to put Caomhe's BF in house?

Thisisbigbrother so yeah I would not be surprised.

starry
07-07-2010, 12:50 PM
They wanted to keep Keeva in partly because of the Shabby showmance. They actually gave an ultimatum to BB saying if one of them was evicted the other would walk and we know how desperate they were to keep Shabby in. A bit stupid now as Shabby left anyway. The producers are looking fools right now.

LaLaLand
07-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Nope, her massive over-reaction with JJ was the last straw and sealed her fate within 24 hours.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:52 PM
They wanted to keep Keeva in partly because of the Shabby showmance. They actually gave an ultimatum to BB saying if one of them was evicted the other would walk and we know how desperate they were to keep Shabby in. A bit stupid now as Shabby left anyway. The producers are looking fools right now.

I think you may be right. SS IMO was a bitch but did have more to give over Scabs and Caoimhe. Knowing what we know now I would have voted Scabs. Caoimhe is at least being the villain.

starry
07-07-2010, 12:56 PM
I think you may be right. SS IMO was a bitch but did have more to give over Scabs and Caoimhe. Knowing what we know now I would have voted Scabs. Caoimhe is at least being the villain.

I think most people who watched live feed would say she was one of the least bitchy in the house, she actually tried to get on with them all but not by sucking up imo.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:58 PM
I think most people who watched live feed would say she was one of the least bitchy in the house, she actually tried to get on with them all but not by sucking up imo.

lol, she was a good bitch then

Dannyboii
07-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Stick £100,000 on at 18-1 and get a few autodialerers ringing all week at 50p a go. Ring 1,800,000 times for £900,000 and its an easy £1,000,000 profit in your pocket. :joker:

Claymores
07-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Stick £100,000 on at 18-1 and get a few autodialerers ringing all week at 50p a go. Ring 1,800,000 times for £900,000 and its an easy £1,000,000 profit in your pocket. :joker:

Tosh - the bookies odds-trip limits are never more than a few thousand.........a few hundred more often not not.........you could never successfully place more than a few £000s before there would be a huge odds cascade across the mickey-mouse sized market.

starry
07-07-2010, 01:13 PM
lol, she was a good bitch then

Not really, bitches like Keeva call people nasty things behind their backs or even at them. It's ok someone not liking someone else but when dislike just gives way to irrational hatred it can look a bit ugly. No need to get really personal like that. Why really should it make some people launch into bitter attacks just because of Sunshine's name or because of her diet? Just senseless.

Ammi
07-07-2010, 01:23 PM
Not really, bitches like Keeva call people nasty things behind their backs or even at them. It's ok someone not liking someone else but when dislike just gives way to irrational hatred it can look a bit ugly. No need to get really personal like that. Why really should it make some people launch into bitter attacks just because of Sunshine's name or because of her diet? Just senseless.

Totally agree - or act like bitches when Ife was enjoying herself and dancing. I'm not a huge Ife fan but she owned Shabby and Caimhe - well done Ife

Jords
07-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Caoimhe's line was down at times too apparently.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 01:34 PM

lol, I LIKED SS. Hated Caoimhe and voted to evict her.

biggestbrother
07-07-2010, 01:35 PM
They clearly picked their favourites.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 01:37 PM
They clearly picked their favourites.

Agree, made SS look even more of a bitch though the HL. Also did you notice how when Josie had an argument with JJ they showed SS go in the house look happy the cut off, then what really happened was she went in the house and broke down in tears.

Jords
07-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Agree, made SS look even more of a bitch though the HL. Also did you notice how when Josie had an argument with JJ they showed SS go in the house look happy the cut off, then what really happened was she went in the house and broke down in tears.

Yes I know! That really angered me, I wish they just edited it fairly, how does it even benefit them who wins? They shouldnt care. :conf:

Blueisthecolour
07-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Sunshine blew it at the last minute with the "I'm devastated and bleeding from every orifice and will never smile again because people might have seen my pants" episode.

Prior to that Caiomhe must have been favourite to go.

I don't think it was fixed.

Ammi
07-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Yes I know! That really angered me, I wish they just edited it fairly, how does it even benefit them who wins? They shouldnt care. :conf:

I agree with you but thats what I mean by 'fixed' they edited for SS to go. The way they might care is if they have any future plans that involve any particular HM's and they may not want them to go too early - like with Caoimhe, if they were planning to put her BF in

delnaja
07-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Tosh - the bookies odds-trip limits are never more than a few thousand.........a few hundred more often not not.........you could never successfully place more than a few £000s before there would be a huge odds cascade across the mickey-mouse sized market.

What about betfair?

Visage
07-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Sunshine was the bookies least favourite to go and they are not usually so wrong.

Well they were last week.

It happens, get over it!

starry
07-07-2010, 02:06 PM
I know that too much may go on in a day to show in a HLs program but we know they try to manipulate things with false reaction shots to give a wrong impression of things or missing stuff out. Tasks and twists are also not done in a random way, but in a way which favours particular HMs.

The timing of a bad edit is also crucial where the votes are close as they know. By keeping Keeva in it will make people more frustrated so they can make more money when she is up again. She is more of an easy cash cow than Sunshine is in that way.

The problem I think is that revenue is generated through hatred than support and people are allowed to vote as many times as they want. It makes it into more of a pantomime than about a complex judgement of people. The producers get too caught up in their own storylines than about what is actually happening in the house.

Claymores
07-07-2010, 02:10 PM
What about betfair?

The volumes for BB on Betfair at piffling - I doubt there was nore than a few hundred available to bet on Sunshine at high odds.

Ammi
07-07-2010, 02:17 PM
I know that too much may go on in a day to show in a HLs program but we know they try to manipulate things with false reaction shots to give a wrong impression of things or missing stuff out. Tasks and twists are also not done in a random way, but in a way which favours particular HMs.

The timing of a bad edit is also crucial where the votes are close as they know. By keeping Keeva in it will make people more frustrated so they can make more money when she is up again. She is more of an easy cash cow than Sunshine is in that way.

The problem I think is that revenue is generated through hatred than support and people are allowed to vote as many times as they want. It makes it into more of a pantomime than about a complex judgement of people. The producers get too caught up in their own storylines than about what is actually happening in the house.

I agree with the revenue being generated by hatred and as much as I want certain HM's evicted I never hate them because I am sure in their own circle of friends they are ok. They are human beings and dont deserve to be hated just for taking part in reality tv. I never understand the haters

starry
07-07-2010, 02:23 PM
I agree with the revenue being generated by hatred and as much as I want certain HM's evicted I never hate them because I am sure in their own circle of friends they are ok. They are human beings and dont deserve to be hated just for taking part in reality tv. I never understand the haters

Because people are allowed to vote as many times as possible it makes it into a pantomime and about trying to wind people up in an extreme way. That's why the tabloids aligned themselves with the show in the past. But apparently it didn't start like that, it started like a social experiment.