Sabrina♥JohnJames
07-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Kiss on the lips.

Beastie
07-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Really? omg

Julie10
07-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Keep playing the game JJ. I prefer him to stay in he is annoying everyone now.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
snogged or kissed?

Niamh.
No?????? Really?????

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 12:25 PM
OMG if this is true I will enjoy laughing in Michelle and Joes faces!!!

Sabrina♥JohnJames
07-07-2010, 12:27 PM
just a kiss, she asked him for a kiss

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 12:28 PM
just a kiss, she asked him for a kiss

ah damn you! did it look like it might lead to more????? :joker:

Kore
07-07-2010, 12:28 PM
if its only a peck on the lips it isnt as shocking as a full on snog ... lol

Sabrina♥JohnJames
07-07-2010, 12:30 PM
When Josie went in the kitchen witht he robot outfit on she asked John for a kiss and he gave her one likea peck on the lips no tongues

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 12:55 PM
When Josie went in the kitchen witht he robot outfit on she asked John for a kiss and he gave her one likea peck on the lips no tongues

tongues will follow, watch this space :joker:

tpau21
07-07-2010, 01:01 PM
they didnt touch lips did they didnt he kiss her on her robot face?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 01:04 PM
off topic but titan the robot is hot do i need help?

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 01:08 PM
he is quite cute with his blonde streaks, but he's a bit of a stick and he's got one of those long bodies so he looks taller than he is

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 01:11 PM
JJ wants to be liked so is clinging onto Josie.

Get some magazine deals and drop her like a hot cake after He wins

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 01:12 PM
JJ wants to be liked so is clinging onto Josie.

Get some magazine deals and drop her like a hot cake after He wins

why is it so hard to believe that he might like her?

Vicky.
07-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Nope..thats usual for you..

He moves doesnt he? :laugh: :p

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 01:18 PM

Don't know, just got a feeling. If he does then I still don't like him.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Don't know, just got a feeling. If he does then I still don't like him.

I think he does like her actually

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
Nope..thats usual for you..

He moves doesnt he? :laugh: :p

:shocked::bawling:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
i wonder what he is like in bed

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 01:23 PM
i want to have sex with titan the robot

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 01:23 PM

FGS its pretty apparant they like each others company....

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 01:25 PM
I think he does like her actually

He might. He reminds me of a child though. Just the way he is. He's more entertaining than Nathan though.

Niamh.
FGS its pretty apparant they like each others company....

I know that's what I said:hugesmile:

Mr XcX
i want to have sex with titan the robot

Me too.

Niamh.
He might. He reminds me of a child though. Just the way he is. He's more entertaining than Nathan though.

I reckon that Josie asking for a kiss was her testing the waters, to try and move to the next level

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 01:26 PM
The task Josie was to do looked impossible, how can you beat a hoover!!!!

Jords
07-07-2010, 01:26 PM
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/images/guid/33d9e5d32a50a11c165c61ab5e83842a_extralarge.jpg

Isnt there a sheet between them?

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 01:28 PM
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/images/guid/33d9e5d32a50a11c165c61ab5e83842a_extralarge.jpg

Isnt there a sheet between them?

You can see the passion coming from them though and them wishing that sheet wasn't there..................

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 01:30 PM
You can see the passion coming from them though and them wishing that sheet wasn't there..................

lol, you should write a romance novel

Jords
07-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Hmmmmmm.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 01:32 PM
lol, you should write a romance novel

:joker:

Niamh.
Hmmmmmm.

Can you feel the love Jordy? :hugesmile:

Fuzzylogic
John kissed a Josie and he liked it...

Jords
07-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Can you feel the love Jordy? :hugesmile:

No, just a showmance brewing. :bawling:

InOne
Don't get your hopes up Niamh, they will have fallen out by the end of the day :joker:

Barbie
John kissed a Josie and he liked it...

...The taste of her sheet of plastic...

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 01:39 PM
No, just a showmance brewing. :bawling:

If they did get together it would be far from showmancy Jordy :nono: If that was all he was after he would have gone with Sunshine, she would have given it to him on a plate!

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Don't get your hopes up Niamh, they will have fallen out by the end of the day :joker:

that only adds to the passion brewing JoeJoe :hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Bless em ,they are both brilliant

Blueisthecolour
07-07-2010, 01:43 PM
They both really like each other but are being fairly clumsy about it. I've thought that was the case for ages.

She keeps saying she hates him and never wants to talk to him again...but soon comes round.

He is just a really awkward guy all round.

They should just get to it and stop all the denial.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 01:46 PM
They both really like each other but are being fairly clumsy about it. I've thought that was the case for ages.

She keeps saying she hates him and never wants to talk to him again...but soon comes round.

He is just a really awkward guy all round.

They should just get to it and stop all the denial.

my thoughts exactly but at the same time it's nice to see things develop rather than what we got last year with Kris and Sophie who hadn't even spoken 2 words to eachother before they were snogging and groping

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 01:47 PM
I watched live feed last night until 2 0clock ,and i liked JJ before,but my respect for him is now bigger ,he said how he hate any type of abuse to women ,and was sos sincere it was lovely to listen to,so refreshing that a young lad with stunning looks who could get his pick of girls can still be so respectful of them ,a lovely lad

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Josie just called JJ, Joey from friends.

Josie, JJ, Joey....to many Js

delnaja
07-07-2010, 01:51 PM
I like Josie but she doesnt rate herself very highly and will struggle to take anything further in the house whilst thinking like that

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 01:52 PM
He did actually kiss her on the lips, the second time. First time he kissed the helmet thing, then he kissed her on the lips the second time, and then he looked kind of awkward and embarassed... and then lifted up the flap over her ass and slapped her on the ass (I think), and then laughed and commented about how it's all just made out of cardboard. Well done JJ! And then Camaguchi said the same thing some minutes later... :rolleyes: ...

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 01:53 PM
He did actually kiss her on the lips, the second time. First time he kissed the helmet thing, then he kissed her on the lips the second time, and then he looked kind of awkward and embarassed.

Oh! I need to see a picture of that!!!

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Edited my post cos' I didn't go into enough detail before lol.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Edited my post cos' I didn't go into enough detail before lol.

Caoimhe said the same thing about what?

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 01:55 PM
About how it was all made out of cardboard. Basically just copying something someone else just said as she often does.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 01:57 PM
About how it was all made out of cardboard. Basically just copying something someone else just said as she often does.

ah ok, I don't suppose you have a picture of the second kiss? Who posted the first one? I need to see it!!!!!

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 02:05 PM
I didn't post the first one and I have no picture of the second one...

Blueisthecolour
07-07-2010, 02:05 PM
it's nice to see things develop rather than what we got last year with Kris and Sophie who hadn't even spoken 2 words to eachother before they were snogging and groping

I completely agree with you there.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 02:13 PM
I didn't post the first one and I have no picture of the second one...

aaawwwwwwww:bawling:

Kaaarenn!
07-07-2010, 02:35 PM

:laugh:

tpau21
07-07-2010, 02:50 PM
i hope jj falls over and hurts himself and starts crying like a little biaaatch again

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:05 PM
i hope jj falls over and hurts himself and starts crying like a little biaaatch again

you big meany :nono:

serensilver
07-07-2010, 03:40 PM
OMG! i log off live feed to take the cats to the vets and my 2 favs kiss! blo*dy typical lol! oooohohohoh

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:50 PM
OMG! i log off live feed to take the cats to the vets and my 2 favs kiss! blo*dy typical lol! oooohohohoh

waaaa, I feel your pain, I need a picture:bawling:

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 03:51 PM
OMG if this is true I will enjoy laughing in Michelle and Joes faces!!!

He's using her to try and stay in this week, so obvious, Josie needs to get well away from him.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
He's using her to try and stay in this week, so obvious, Josie needs to get well away from him.

Josie asked John James if she could have a kiss but he's using her?:conf:

Blueisthecolour
07-07-2010, 03:56 PM
i wonder what he is like in bed

Who JJ?

Pretty crap. and that's by his own admission.

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Josie asked John James if she could have a kiss but he's using her?:conf:

Yes I really think he is, he said he'd never kiss her when he was asked before, funny how he's up for it now when he's up for eviction, he doesn't fancy her, he's told her as much! I know you really want a romance with those two but it's not real from his side imo. I just don't buy it.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Yes I really think he is, he said he'd never kiss her when he was asked before, funny how he's up for it now when he's up for eviction, he doesn't fancy her, he's told her as much! I know you really want a romance with those two but it's not real from his side imo. I just don't buy it.

If you remember she also said to Caoimhe that she would never kiss him and yet she was the one who requested the kiss.

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 04:02 PM
If you remember she also said to Caoimhe that she would never kiss him and yet she was the one who requested the kiss.

And she's also said that she actually does fancy him, he has said point blank that he doesn't fancy her.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 04:04 PM
And she's also said that she actually does fancy him, he has said point blank that he doesn't fancy her.

he does though. When did he say he didn't? and was he put on the spot by someone? I've said I don't fancy people that I actually did before because I didn't want to tell people I do, haven't you?

Braden
07-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Awww, I bet Nathan is gutted

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 04:08 PM
he does though. When did he say he didn't? and was he put on the spot by someone? I've said I don't fancy people that I actually did before because I didn't want to tell people I do, haven't you?

How do you know he does though? He's said he would never kiss her, and that he doesn't fancy her, he's always said he likes Corin the most out of the girls in that way, but obviously she's off limits... he and Josie are just friends and if he makes anything more out of it this week then it's a blatant ploy to try and stay in, and if she falls for it then she's a silly girl.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 04:10 PM
How do you know he does though? He's said he would never kiss her, and that he doesn't fancy her, he's always said he likes Corin the most out of the girls in that way, but obviously she's off limits... he and Josie are just friends and if he makes anything more out of it this week then it's a blatant ploy to try and stay in, and if she falls for it then she's a silly girl.

OMG MICHELLE, SHE ASKED HIM TO GIVE HER A KISS!!!!! How can you possibly make out that he some how got into her head and telepathically told her to say that???? Falls for what again exactly?????

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 04:13 PM
OMG MICHELLE, SHE ASKED HIM TO GIVE HER A KISS!!!!! How can you possibly make out that he some how got into her head and telepathically told her to say that???? Falls for what again exactly?????

DON'T SHOUT AT ME WOMAN!!!! She fancies him, it's obvious!! I'm saying that he doesn't fancy her and so he shouldn't be leading her on if he doesn't feel the same way, which from what he's said before he doesn't!

Lex
07-07-2010, 04:14 PM

It does'nt suit Josie's plan for The Village Idiot to be evicted....just yet!

It was probably her idea!:sleep:

And it will work!:sleep:

InOne
07-07-2010, 04:15 PM
DON'T SHOUT AT ME WOMAN!!!! She fancies him, it's obvious!! I'm saying that he doesn't fancy her and so he shouldn't be leading her on if he doesn't feel the same way, which from what he's said before he doesn't!

They had an interesting convo on LF. Josie was totally checking him out, asking him loads of questions. Like if he'd ever been with an ugly woman, stuff like that.

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 04:16 PM
They had an interesting convo on LF. Josie was totally checking him out, asking him loads of questions. Like if he'd ever been with an ugly woman, stuff like that.

This makes me sad because Josie obviously has self esteem issues and doesn't see herself as being pretty at all when in actual fact she's the most naturally pretty girl in there :(

InOne
07-07-2010, 04:19 PM
This makes me sad because Josie obviously has self esteem issues and doesn't see herself as being pretty at all when in actual fact she's the most naturally pretty girl in there :(

Well he seemed to be giving all the right answers if you get me. But she didn't seem that convinced.

fuzzylovin
07-07-2010, 04:20 PM
She messes with all the guys, it was probly just a simple friendly kiss nothing more.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 04:21 PM

sorry for shouting at you, but I mean, you can't possibly know whether he likes her or not and I don't know how you can accuse him of leading her on, surely it would have been more horrible and embarrassing for him to say no to her, it wasn't a passionate snog he gave her you know

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Well he seemed to be giving all the right answers if you get me. But she didn't seem that convinced.

It would definitely be interesting to know what kind of girls JJ has been with in the past, I mean we think Josie is lovely but she is a bigger girl and not obviously stunning, more really pretty in a girl next door type of way. I think they've both got serious issues in their own ways and maybe that's why they're drawn together, but I just don't see a romance on the cards and/or it working, no matter how much Niamh wants it to :p

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 04:23 PM
It would definitely be interesting to know what kind of girls JJ has been with in the past, I mean we think Josie is lovely but she is a bigger girl and not obviously stunning, more really pretty in a girl next door type of way. I think they've both got serious issues in their own ways and maybe that's why they're drawn together, but I just don't see a romance on the cards and/or it working, no matter how much Niamh wants it to :p

there are good looking guys who like bigger girls you know, it's not that un common

Beastie
07-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Josie will like JJ more than JJ likes Josie I reckon.

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 04:25 PM
sorry for shouting at you, but I mean, you can't possibly know whether he likes her or not and I don't know how you can accuse him of leading her on, surely it would have been more horrible and embarrassing for him to say no to her, it wasn't a passionate snog he gave her you know

And you can't possibly know that he does, all anyone can go on is what he's actually said and how the two of them act really, and from what I've seen and heard she obviously fancies him but I just don't buy that he does her like that. Like I said if Im wrong shoot me lol, but based on his general behaviour in there and everything I don't find him that genuine in his treatment of people he calls friends etc, maybe with Josie it's different and I'm not saying he doesn't like her, just not in that way imo.

InOne
07-07-2010, 04:26 PM

Well I was right about Josie being hurt in the past. She said she fell into a bad crowd. So i'm assuming she went for the "bad boy" type. And she even says shes quite a party animal. So i'm guessing she got treated like **** and probably lost some of her confidence as to why she has her walls up and can come across as quite cold sometimes.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 04:27 PM
And you can't possibly know that he does, all anyone can go on is what he's actually said and how the two of them act really, and from what I've seen and heard she obviously fancies him but I just don't buy that he does her like that. Like I said if Im wrong shoot me lol, but based on his general behaviour in there and everything I don't find him that genuine in his treatment of people he calls friends etc, maybe with Josie it's different and I'm not saying he doesn't like her, just not in that way imo.

we'll see:hugesmile:

fuzzylovin
07-07-2010, 04:28 PM
I dont think Josie fancies JJ at all, i think she just likes to flirt with the guys.

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 04:28 PM
there are good looking guys who like bigger girls you know, it's not that un common

Yes I know that, I just said it would be interesting to know his past form. He seems to be adamant that he doesn't like supermodel type girls but that could all be a front and him justifying his treatment of Rachel and wanting to appear a certain way. I'm just not buying a lot of the stuff he comes out with, sorry about that :p

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Well I was right about Josie being hurt in the past. She said she fell into a bad crowd. So i'm assuming she went for the "bad boy" type. And she even says shes quite a party animal. So i'm guessing she got treated like **** and probably lost some of her confidence as to why she has her walls up and can come across as quite cold sometimes.

Yeah and she said that JJ reminds her of an ex she had, so while she obviously finds him attractive and they get on really well (most of the time lol), but she's been hurt and that's probably why she's giving him the third degree. She's got all her barriers up definitely, that's why I think if anything is going to happen with them (which I doubt) it's best left for outside the house in a regular environment.

Beastie
07-07-2010, 04:33 PM
I think Josie needs an older mature man to be honest.

InOne
07-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Yeah and she said that JJ reminds her of an ex she had, so while she obviously finds him attractive and they get on really well (most of the time lol), but she's been hurt and that's probably why she's giving him the third degree. She's got all her barriers up definitely, that's why I think if anything is going to happen with them (which I doubt) it's best left for outside the house in a regular environment.

Yup, the house is a major factor why they're good friends. Basically nothing else to do and they both like a cuddle at times. Couldn't see them gel well in the outside world at all.

Beastie
07-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Yup, the house is a major factor why they're good friends. Basically nothing else to do and they both like a cuddle at times. Couldn't see them gel well in the outside world at all.

I agree. If they want.. they could get the magazine deals but that's it. They will split up even quicker than Pete and Nikki and Chanelle and Ziggy.

Lee.
07-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Aww.. my wee romantic heart is all a flutter! :D

InOne
07-07-2010, 04:39 PM
I agree. If they want.. they could get the magazine deals but that's it. They will split up even quicker than Pete and Nikki and Chanelle and Ziggy.

Hopefully they just won't get it together at all lol

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Someone get in there and force that robot to keep Josie and JJ apart. Tallking to each other through the bedroom window is fine, but I forbid touching of any kind. :nono:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Aww.. my wee romantic heart is all a flutter! :D

Leeeeee, thank God someone else with a romantic bone in their body!:hug:

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Leeeeee, thank God someone else with a romantic bone in their body!:hug:

I'm a very romantic person thank you missus, when something's actually real :p

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm a very romantic person thank you missus, when something's actually real :p

it is real:tongue:

MissKittyFantastico
07-07-2010, 06:56 PM
it is real:tongue:

In your mind maybe chicken :hugesmile:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 06:59 PM
In your mind maybe chicken :hugesmile:

just you wait:nono:

Jackie
07-07-2010, 07:01 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh how sweet it had to happen.

starry
07-07-2010, 07:01 PM

Sunshine was the most naturally pretty while she was in.

As this showmance I couldn't care less.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 07:04 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh how sweet it had to happen.

:dance:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Sunshine was the most naturally pretty while she was in.

As this showmance I couldn't care less.

not really.