PDA

View Full Version : FGS Dont evict the newbie!!

Lex
07-07-2010, 12:38 PM
By this...of course I mean NATHAN!

I mean, that after all this time of 'nothingness'...he's finally blossomed into a fully fledged housemate!...Interacting with other housemates!
We've seen nothing of him yet!
And now, just as he is starting to open-up and let us see the real nature of 'this years chief cook and bottle-washer'....He's up for eviction!
And even though it's up against a toe-wrag....It's looking like the imature ' low-rent David Beckam wannabe' fans are going to ' balls it up'!
Not to mention...The deluded fans of last weeks 'most hated...but now conveniently forgotten nasties! Scabby+Quaver!

I mean...come on...Only JJs mother could (with tongue-in-cheek) claim that the 'muttering girl bullying simpleton' is worth keeping in the house!!
His argumentitive childish paranoia soon wears thin!..He's a one-shot gun that was fired ages ago!!
Whilst Nathan....on the other hand....is brand new!
I'm not saying that Nathan is going to be any better!..But if he's evicted on friday?....Then we'll never know!!....And I hate it...when a possibly good character is ousted before we see their act!
:nono::nono:

karezza
07-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Calling Scabby a Raincloud of Doom was legendary.

Lex
07-07-2010, 12:43 PM

:hugesmile:...And too TRUE!!:hugesmile:

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Well I am in a predicament. Hate JJ but find Nathan Boring. I think Nathan is a goner. Plus he should have entertained us at the start, it's the curse of the chef I'm afraid.

LaLaLand
07-07-2010, 12:44 PM
He's a THUG and the way he spoke to Shabby was vile imo. Not WHAT he said but the way and manner in which he said it!

Lex
07-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Well I am in a predicament. Hate JJ but find Nathan Boring. I think Nathan is a goner. Plus he should have entertained us at the start, it's the curse of the chef I'm afraid.

Probably right Mr XcX!....But I liked Roberto too!:bawling:

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Roberto was okay, I am picky with HM. Hated nearly all in BB9, Carol and Kat I hated but they were at least a HM you would remember unlike Hera. (Her eviction was the most pointless ever!)

Tom4784
07-07-2010, 01:21 PM
I'd prefer JJ to stay really, I like his interactions with Josie while Nathan hasn't provided much outside of the 'Raincloud of Doom' comment.

Jase
07-07-2010, 01:23 PM
`JJ or nathan... hmmmm hard. I dont like this "new housemate"

Patrick
07-07-2010, 01:29 PM
JJ is far better as a HM.
Nathan is the reason Shabby left, ****.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 01:43 PM
By this...of course I mean NATHAN!

I mean, that after all this time of 'nothingness'...he's finally blossomed into a fully fledged housemate!...Interacting with other housemates!
We've seen nothing of him yet!
And now, just as he is starting to open-up and let us see the real nature of 'this years chief cook and bottle-washer'....He's up for eviction!
And even though it's up against a toe-wrag....It's looking like the imature ' low-rent David Beckam wannabe' fans are going to ' balls it up'!
Not to mention...The deluded fans of last weeks 'most hated...but now conveniently forgotten nasties! Scabby+Quaver!

I mean...come on...Only JJs mother could (with tongue-in-cheek) claim that the 'muttering girl bullying simpleton' is worth keeping in the house!!
His argumentitive childish paranoia soon wears thin!..He's a one-shot gun that was fired ages ago!!
Whilst Nathan....on the other hand....is brand new!
I'm not saying that Nathan is going to be any better!..But if he's evicted on friday?....Then we'll never know!!....And I hate it...when a possibly good character is ousted before we see their act!
:nono::nono:
"Interactive? do you mean controlling and abusive ? because that is all that he has to offer, Bye Nathan and good riddance

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm really torn this week on evictions. I preder JJ as a housemate, but Nathan has really gone up in my estimation this week after being responsible for getting rid of scabby.

And I really don't want to see the smug look on Coahahahahme's face if he gets evicted.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm really torn this week on evictions. I preder JJ as a housemate, but Nathan has really gone up in my estimation this week after being responsible for getting rid of scabby.

And I really don't want to see the smug look on Coahahahahme's face if he gets evicted.

But can you bear the smug look on Nathans,Corins face if he stays ? I know which I prefer

reece(:
07-07-2010, 02:12 PM
im evicting him soz

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:13 PM
But can you bear the smug look on Nathans,Corins face if he stays ? I know which I prefer

I don't find either of them smug to be honest, I find them both quite down to earth.

lol
07-07-2010, 02:16 PM

:blush:

Nathan's a hero, and he's finally proving entertainment.

I'm pretty sure that's what the Shabby fans wanted. Entertainment. Otherwise they wouldn't like Shabby.

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:18 PM
I didn't like shabby, but it's a real shame she walked as there could have been some fun this week with her and Nathan.

_Seth
07-07-2010, 02:19 PM
He's a THUG and the way he spoke to Shabby was vile imo. Not WHAT he said but the way and manner in which he said it!

This.

Lex
07-07-2010, 03:58 PM
I didn't like shabby, but it's a real shame she walked as there could have been some fun this week with her and Nathan.

Ditto!.....It would have been like november 5th!:hugesmile:

But the 'Boo! Hoo! girl was scared of the public eviction!!:bawling:

LemonJam
07-07-2010, 04:16 PM
JJ's more entertaining IMO.

Chels
07-07-2010, 04:19 PM
I think there's a lot to offer with Nat, so I really hope JJ leaves. He's so one-dimensional and there's nothing else he can do now, all he can do is to fake a romance with Josie and look pretty. He's shown us everything.

Lex
07-07-2010, 04:34 PM
I think there's a lot to offer with Nat, so I really hope JJ leaves. He's so one-dimensional and there's nothing else he can do now, all he can do is to fake a romance with Josie and look pretty. He's shown us everything.

That's the point of the post!:thumbs:

But I'm constantly amazed at the shallowness of the voters though!!:conf:

Shiloh
07-07-2010, 04:36 PM
I don't really mind who goes but I think it's fairly obvious that JJ will stay.. though I hope he doesn't.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 04:37 PM
I don't find either of them smug to be honest, I find them both quite down to earth.

I stayed up until 2.30 last night watching bb ,Corin and Nathan were having a right old bitchfest !! Corin is a nasty piece of work ,but shes all the blokes"Mate" one of the lads ,shes a crafty one

Beastie
07-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Keeva should have been up.. I rather Keeva have been up and evicted rather than Nathan. However Nathan V JJ.. Nathan has to go.

Beastie
07-07-2010, 04:40 PM
I stayed up until 2.30 last night watching bb ,Corin and Nathan were having a right old bitchfest !! Corin is a nasty piece of work ,but shes all the blokes"Mate" one of the lads ,shes a crafty one

Like Sophie.. she got on with the "lads" was a bit of a bitch but a mild one.. was "nice" at times and acted stupid. Corin is doing the same thing. The public will fall for it and then she will win :sleep:

Chels
07-07-2010, 04:40 PM

Funnily enough JJ and Keeva were in the bathroom doing the same thing :joker: I don't see you slagging them off for it.

johnx
07-07-2010, 04:45 PM

Not true-the bithfest was from Coaimhe and JJ in the bathroom.Nathan was being dead on-sayin they were making themselves miserable with their constant bitchin and that he hoped they'd snap out of it and start enjoying themselves.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Like Sophie.. she got on with the "lads" was a bit of a bitch but a mild one.. was "nice" at times and acted stupid. Corin is doing the same thing. The public will fall for it and then she will win :sleep:

Please dont say that ,what a shame that would be ,her mask dropped the other night when she was shouting at the hm8s in the bedroom ,but it soon went back on ,Dont like her

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Not true-the bithfest was from Coaimhe and JJ in the bathroom.Nathan was being dead on-sayin they were making themselves miserable with their constant bitchin and that he hoped they'd snap out of it and start enjoying themselves.

A bit of advice love .....next time you watch take off your rose tinted specs

InOne
07-07-2010, 05:17 PM
A bit of advice love .....next time you watch take off your rose tinted specs

Are you against "Jack the lad" "Yorkshire boys"???

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Funnily enough JJ and Keeva were in the bathroom doing the same thing :joker: I don't see you slagging them off for it.

JJ,Keeva and josie were all doing the same But big difference THEY are always been slated for it,but I wanted to point out Nathan and Sugar sweet Corin were also at it

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Are you against "Jack the lad" "Yorkshire boys"???

Im married to a Yorkshireman ,and Im yorkshire myself ,but not ALL Yorkshire men are like Harryarsehole,Thank God

InOne
07-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Im married to a Yorkshireman ,and Im yorkshire myself ,but not ALL Yorkshire men are like Harryarsehole,Thank God

I'm a Yorkshireman too :tongue: I wouldn't say I was like that either

Beastie
07-07-2010, 05:22 PM
I am from Yorkshire too. Nathan should not go this week.. but he is up against JJ so he should go.

I hope one of the newbies is from Yorkshire. lol A good un.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 05:33 PM
I am from Yorkshire too. Nathan should not go this week.. but he is up against JJ so he should go.

I hope one of the newbies is from Yorkshire. lol A good un.

I am SO proud being from Yorkshire and love Yorkshire .but Nathan IMO is not a good representive of Yorkshire