PDA

View Full Version : It feels like the final 2 weeks of BB11.

Patrick
07-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Does it feel like the final or semi final week to anyone else yet we're only a month in?

I don't know, maybe it is due to the fact MOST of these remaining housemates are boring but it feels like there is only 2 girls left and a few guys coming up to the final lol

If you don't watch Live Feed it may not feel the same to you though but it is weird, I expect this feeling will be gone on Friday when we get new housemates though.

starry
07-07-2010, 01:23 PM
Yeh, I don't think losing Rachael was that big a deal. But the next 3 going has drained the energy from the house, it probably feels like there are alot fewer HMs in there than there actually are.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 01:27 PM
its because sunshine left

Jords
07-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Its very blah atm, cant wait for the newbies on Friday though!

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Does it feel like the final or semi final week to anyone else yet we're only a month in?

I don't know, maybe it is due to the fact MOST of these remaining housemates are boring but it feels like there is only 2 girls left and a few guys coming up to the final lol

If you don't watch Live Feed it may not feel the same to you though but it is weird, I expect this feeling will be gone on Friday when we get new housemates though.

I know its the task's IMO. Like Last year the calibre was one the final week, eg. Liked the alien and horror tasks best near final. The robot is amazing.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 01:32 PM
The New HM are needed. Does anyone else think week 5 to come in on is too late for an 11 week series. I'd think coming on week 3 would be sufficient

Patrick
07-07-2010, 01:36 PM
I know its the task's IMO. Like Last year the calibre was one the final week, eg. Liked the alien and horror tasks best near final. The robot is amazing.

Exactly yeah, These type of tasks don't come in until near the end.

Patrick
07-07-2010, 01:41 PM
The New HM are needed. Does anyone else think week 5 to come in on is too late for an 11 week series. I'd think coming on week 3 would be sufficient

Agree, wow Week 5 already! :shocked:
God its going so fast this series.

Not long now until Week 6 'The Big Secret Week' apparently.

Visage
07-07-2010, 01:53 PM
It doesn't help that Steve, Nathan & Mario tend to spend their time in the house on the sofa!

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 01:55 PM
it's a shame that the nature of the show means the strongest characters are the first ones to go.

We should be able to have a viewers free for all one week where we can vote out anyone without nominations. It's the only way we could get Steve out.

delnaja
07-07-2010, 01:57 PM
it's a shame that the nature of the show means the strongest characters are the first ones to go.

We should be able to have a viewers free for all one week where we can vote out anyone without nominations. It's the only way we could get Steve out.

Like the idea.

Get yourself a job when it goes on C5 ;)

Patrick
07-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Corin just backed this up, looks like I'm not the only one to feel this way she just said...

'God it's so quiet, it feels like no one is here'

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 09:30 PM
I want them newbies as soon as possible. Can't wait to be honest. Should hopefully make the house much more entertaining.

Zippy
07-07-2010, 09:49 PM
The producers are lazy bitches. They could do so much more to spice things up and shake up the house. They seem to lack motivation.

With it being the final series they should just go for it and throw all hell at the HMs. Face to face nominations would be a good start.

*mazedsalv**
07-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Ratings are the highest since Week 1 so it cant be as bad as people make it out to be LOL.

Zippy
07-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Ratings are the highest since Week 1 so it cant be as bad as people make it out to be LOL.

Its all that nawty nudey stuff on afterwards thats bringing in the viewers. *wink*

MrWong
07-07-2010, 10:01 PM

That's cause Shabby Ranks was still in.

Tonights show was a borefest, apart from Josie.

*mazedsalv**
07-07-2010, 10:06 PM
That's cause Shabby Ranks was still in.

Tonights show was a borefest, apart from Josie.

Hmm not sure, we know that tonight and tomorrow will do bad becaus eof the 8pm slot BUT Fridays show should do very well... and should be the highest eviction since BB9.

*mazedsalv**
07-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Its all that nawty nudey stuff on afterwards thats bringing in the viewers. *wink*

Naa last night BB was on AFTER and had the 10pm slot which normally does very badly, to get 2.72m in a 10pm slot for a normal HL show is quite good and was the highest Tuesday rating since BB9 (2008)

billy123
07-07-2010, 10:10 PM
its the the few people on here with a chip on their shoulder because their fave housemate has been voted out that are whingeing its the same every year last year it was the borin noirin fans that were moaning.