PDA

View Full Version : Would it be funny if Steve had Nam style flashbacks to Northern Ireland...

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:00 PM
And went nuts one night, tooled himself up with the kitchen knives and erected a checkpoint to the garden, which he manned 24/7 refusing to let anyone out to "The south."

Livia
07-07-2010, 02:07 PM
And went nuts one night, tooled himself up with the kitchen knives and erected a checkpoint to the garden, which he manned 24/7 refusing to let anyone out to "The south."

No. Not funny at all.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 02:12 PM

typical ben fan post.

reece(:
07-07-2010, 02:16 PM
maybe then he'd of actually done something.

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:16 PM
typical ben fan post.

lol :)

Ramsay
07-07-2010, 02:17 PM
would be hilarious

Livia
07-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Being actually blown up, having your legs blown off your body, isn't like playing Modern Warfare you know. Some of you people freaking amaze me at your puddle-shallowness. Wishing someone who was wounded on active service to have flashbacks for your amusement is pretty sick.

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Being actually blown up, having your legs blown off your body, isn't like playing Modern Warfare you know. Some of you people freaking amaze me at your puddle-shallowness. Wishing someone who was wounded on active service to have flashbacks for your amusement is pretty sick.

Not having a sense of humour and knowing when to not take posts on an internet forum so seriously is even sicker.

I guarantee Steve would probably find this funny, it's called laughing in the face of adversity.

Livia
07-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Not having a sense of humour and knowing when to not take posts on an internet forum so seriously is even sicker.

I guarantee Steve would probably find this funny, it's called laughing in the face of adversity.

Oh yeah, I'm sure you know all about how Steve would take it. I'm sure he'd find a bunch of civvies taking the piss on a forum hilarious.

I don't have a sense of humour about stuff like this no.

Patrick
07-07-2010, 02:32 PM
LMFAO :joker:

brian3
07-07-2010, 02:37 PM
I think Nathan would be more interested in stoping people going "south" After all he calls himself a cheeky chappy northerner.

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Oh yeah, I'm sure you know all about how Steve would take it. I'm sure he'd find a bunch of civvies taking the piss on a forum hilarious.

I don't have a sense of humour about stuff like this no.

Well may be i can't speak for Steve personally, but I have friends who are squaddies and they tend to have a dark sense of humour and say **** like this.

Highlighted by when Jimmy Carr was criticized for his paralympics joke, but a lot of squddies came out in support of him.

Anyway lets let it lie and agree to disagree, feel free to add me to you "ignore" list.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 02:40 PM

I am not offended, couldnt give a crap tbh if it is sick or not. I don't think you get it...

You are just not funny to anyone over the age of 14.

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:42 PM
I am not offended, couldnt give a crap tbh if it is sick or not. I don't think you get it...

You are just not funny to anyone over the age of 14.

That's OK, that's exactly the demographic I was going for ;)

Livia
07-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Well may be i can't speak for Steve personally, but I have friends who are squaddies and they tend to have a dark sense of humour and say **** like this.

Highlighted by when Jimmy Carr was criticized for his paralympics joke, but a lot of squddies came out in support of him.

Anyway lets let it lie and agree to disagree, feel free to add me to you "ignore" list.

Oh I see... so because you have friends that are servicemen, you can use that reflected glory to makes jokes like this? I think you'll find they're rather choosy about who take the piss out of them.

And thanks, but you were going on ignore with the rest of the non-thinkers anyway.

Claymores
07-07-2010, 02:44 PM
That's OK, that's exactly the demographic I was going for ;)

There's a word for people who go for 14 year olds!

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:48 PM
***YOU ARE IGNORING THIS USER***

Most sense you have made all day ;)

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:48 PM
There's a word for people who go for 14 year olds!

I know, that was the joke ;)

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 02:49 PM
typical ben fan post.

There was really no need for that remark,I am a Ben fan and disagree with the OP ,but anything to sully Ben fans eh? I am surprised at you,always thought you were above that kind of snipe,seems not.

Just Do It
07-07-2010, 02:52 PM
No. Not funny at all. Really insensitive to all involved in the conflict.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 02:54 PM
There was really no need for that remark,I am a Ben fan and disagree with the OP ,but anything to sully Ben fans eh? I am surprised at you,always thought you were above that kind of snipe,seems not.

it is a typical ben fan post though.

ben loves to point and laugh at others, sn1ggering as he is taking the p1ss out of them, and apparently so do his fans. the fact that you chose to comment on my post, rather then comment on the OP, shows me something as well tbh.

just saying what I see. sorry to offend.

I thought I was on ignore for you anyhow? can't bring yourself to do it eh?

spitfire
07-07-2010, 02:59 PM
feel free to add me to you "ignore" list.
Done.

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 03:01 PM

ben loves to point and laugh at others, sn1ggering as he taking the p1ss out of them, and apparently so do his fans. the fact that you chose to comment on my post, rather then comment on the OP, shows me something as well tbh.

When did I ever say you were on ignore? i said we should ignore each other regarding my support of Ben as we will never agree,I did not say you were on ignore as tbh haven't found how to do that yet.but I'm sure it will not be a problem

vesavius
07-07-2010, 03:03 PM
When did I ever say you were on ignore? i said we should ignore each other regarding my support of Ben as we will never agree,I did not say you were on ignore as tbh haven't found how to do that yet.but I'm sure it will not be a problem

oh right, your just ignoring me then... hows that working out for you?

Livia
07-07-2010, 03:06 PM
It is I who have him on ignore, Kazanne. I can highly recommend it, although the list gets a little longer every day. Unfortunately I can still see his posts when someone quotes them.

Shaun
07-07-2010, 03:09 PM
no.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 03:12 PM
It is I who have him on ignore, Kazanne. I can highly recommend it, although the list gets a little longer every day. Unfortunately I can still see his posts when someone quotes them.

ohhh the judgement of Liv's ignore list and the assumption that anyone actually gives a crap :joker:

Just less white noise to cut through when posting in these forums from my perspective tbh :D

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 03:16 PM

Oh right,is that why he/she seem to bitch to themselves about Ben constantly,with a couple of numpties thrown in now and again,lol,thanks for the heads up:wavey:Now tell me about this ignore button:xyxwave:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Oh right,is that why he/she seem to bitch to themselves about Ben constantly,with a couple of numpties thrown in now and again,lol,thanks for the heads up:wavey:Now tell me about this ignore button:xyxwave:

eh..? Kaz, I told you to use ignore ages ago... would have told you how to do it if you had asked. :D

King Gizzard
07-07-2010, 03:48 PM

ben loves to point and laugh at others, sn1ggering as he is taking the p1ss out of them, and apparently so do his fans. the fact that you chose to comment on my post, rather then comment on the OP, shows me something as well tbh.

So your saying ben fans act like ben? Yeah right :rolleyes:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 04:13 PM
So your saying ben fans act like ben? Yeah right :rolleyes:

Well, I am saying that they obviously see parts in him they can relate to, and probably share, and that he appeals to them for that reason.

Most Ben fans have actively condoned his selfish me me me world views and manipulating grooming/ spiteful sniping/ using of others, mainly becase they get to laugh at (not with) him. Thats exactly the position Ben would take.

I actually think you can tell a lot of a poster from their choice of HM.