PDA

View Full Version : Ben Why does Ben always try to put on the accent of the person he's bitching about?

InOne
07-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Another way to belittle them more?

Livia
07-07-2010, 02:49 PM
He does?

vesavius
07-07-2010, 02:50 PM

yeah, thats it entirely.

johnx
07-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Noticed that and it's bloody funny.Does a great Mario impression and his piss take of JJ at the table last night was genius.

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 02:54 PM
gawd,half of these must work in a funeral parlour,lol

tpau21
07-07-2010, 02:54 PM
its hilarious...if JJ did it people would suck his willy and think its funny but when ben does something its like hes a twat...

Angus
07-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Yes, it's quite a gift isn't it? His Jerry Springer was spot on - lol.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 02:57 PM
He sounds like a gay american tbh

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:57 PM
His JJ impression was awesome. and all in good fun.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Yes, it's quite a gift isn't it? His Jerry Springer was spot on - lol.

yep, ben is very professional ...

InOne
07-07-2010, 02:59 PM
gawd,half of these must work in a funeral parlour,lol

:rolleyes:

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Oh here he goes again

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:04 PM
If anyone is watching LF, Ben is being pretty nasty about Mario at the moment.

Blueisthecolour
07-07-2010, 03:04 PM
The John-James one was funny, and even JJ himself laughed about it. No harm done there.

It's about time Ben started showing this "simply spiffing" sense of humour he's always reckoned he has.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 03:05 PM
If anyone is watching LF, Ben is being pretty nasty about Mario at the moment.

:nono: Joe be quiet, his fans will attack you and say hes not bitching at all.

:sleep:

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:06 PM

Silly isn't it. Ben loves to use the word "deluded". Seems that what his fans are.

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 03:07 PM

So,mario is nasty about him,so it's all good

Simone.
07-07-2010, 03:08 PM
It's hilarious.

Don't most people do that anyway, otherwise inpersonations are pretty pointless!

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Silly isn't it. Ben loves to use the word "deluded". Seems that what his fans are.

LOL,stooping to calling his fans names now,I love it call away.we have got you all in a tizzy:joker:

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:09 PM

Yes, because two wrongs make a right...

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:09 PM
LOL,stooping to calling his fans names now,I love it call away.we have got you all in a tizzy:joker:

Just telling it how it is dear :)

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 03:10 PM

Hes not as bad as Ben, plus he dosent bitch about him, at least Mario is honest to his face, Ben can only bitch about him to others, and not say what he really thinks to mario.

Livia
I don't get this 'Fan' thing. Once you decide who you're going to be a fan of, based on a few hours of telly watching, does that mean you are instantly blind to all their faults and will defend them to the death? Because that sounds pretty strange to me.

Fuzzylogic

That doesn't make any sense. Surely his bitching his part of his appeal?

Why would his fans deny that?

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't get this 'Fan' thing. Once you decide who you're going to be a fan of, based on a few hours of telly watching, does that mean you are instantly blind to all their faults and will defend them to the death? Because that sounds pretty strange to me.

That is what these lot seem to do. It's pretty silly really.

arista
07-07-2010, 03:11 PM

yes its a sad moan type

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Bens the most reasonable person in the house-allowed Mario to get away with weeks of innuendo.Easily the cleverest person in there.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 03:13 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Surely his bitching his part of his appeal?

They do deny it, to them he does nothing wrong and its all marios fault, when in fairness its both there faults.

Ben cant shut up about him know, Im startign to think hes the one who fancies Mario.

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Bens the most reasonable person in the house-allowed Mario to get away with weeks of innuendo.Easily the cleverest person in there.

Nah, he's not. He doesn't seem socially intelligent.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 03:23 PM
He keeps saying the same thing as well, this is boring now

vesavius
07-07-2010, 03:23 PM

They do all the time, and then they attack other HMs for doing it.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 03:27 PM
He keeps saying the same thing as well, this is boring now

He is the king of repetition.

It is a tactic he uses to drive his view into someones head again and again, and is really a form of indoctrination. Used along side his obvious grooming techniques it is actually pretty effective. Disgusting, calculating, and cold, but effective.

One thing ben does know for sure is how to manipulate people and spread his view.

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:40 PM
They have a little bitching gang in the nest now. They've been at it for over a an hour.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 03:42 PM
They have a little bitching gang in the nest now. They've been at it for over a an hour.

I pray Mario some how hears all of this. This is pathetic now, i fell so bad for mario at the moment

thank god jj kinda defended him

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:45 PM
I pray Mario some how hears all of this. This is pathetic now, i fell so bad for mario at the moment

thank god jj kinda defended him

And watch Ben start cuddling or something now. Hopefully Mario won't bother with him now and they'll get their own little groups within the house.

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Nah, he's not. He doesn't seem socially intelligent.

He's the only one who knows what that means.

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:49 PM
He's the only one who knows what that means.

Doesn't show it though.

Bonbons81
07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Think bens issues with mario stem a lot from the way mario treated him over last few weeks, all the sulking and belittling just coz he doesn't fancy him back!! Pathetic!

Does anyone even care about mario anyway?! :p

smudgie
07-07-2010, 03:55 PM
I think it is his party piece.
I like Ben, but he is droning on and on and on, a bit like Ariston.

Jords
07-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Hes trying to be cocky about it Joe.

InOne
07-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Hes trying to be cocky about it Joe.

Hope this massive bitchfest get's shown on the HL's. It's ridiculous.

MaratSafinForever
07-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Thread starter is a very sensitive person, from the tosh I've read from them over the last couple of weeks.

InOne
07-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Thread starter is a very sensitive person, from the tosh I've read from them over the last couple of weeks.

Here we go, another silly Ben fan. Take the rose tinted specs off for a min, you might actually learn something.

Beastie
07-07-2010, 05:33 PM
its hilarious...if JJ did it people would suck his willy and think its funny but when ben does something its like hes a twat...

Nah I judge JJ and Ben the same. They are both bitches and entertaining.

Keep them in :)

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Here we go, another silly Ben fan. Take the rose tinted specs off for a min, you might actually learn something.

:joker::joker::joker: Oh the irony

joeysteele
07-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Ben doesn't actaulla ybitch of gossip about anyone, he simply is saying what has bben said that has not been said in confidence to him,he does what actually most epople do when they tell someone what others are saying or have said and its a human reaction to try to do so in as near a way as they sound, I dont know why that is but I do it and I dare bet most people on here do too.
Ben is a superb housemate and it was extremely silly of Mario to take the hump a bit when Ben offered Dave a piece of apple and not him,rediculous.
No Ben is a decent guy and he does not gossip or bitch about anyone, anything said to him in confidence will be kept that way but general comments are open to be discussed with others,thats not bitching at all.

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Ben puts on the accent because he is a comedy legend :dance:

InOne
07-07-2010, 05:43 PM
:joker::joker::joker: Oh the irony

Oh look, the charming Kazanne is back :rolleyes:

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Ben doesn't actaulla ybitch of gossip about anyone, he simply is saying what has bben said that has not been said in confidence to him,he does what actually most epople do when they tell someone what others are saying or have said and its a human reaction to try to do so in as near a way as they sound, I dont know why that is but I do it and I dare bet most people on here do too.
Ben is a superb housemate and it was extremely silly of Mario to take the hump a bit when Ben offered Dave a piece of apple and not him,rediculous.
No Ben is a decent guy and he does not gossip or bitch about anyone, anything said to him in confidence will be kept that way but general comments are open to be discussed with others,thats not bitching at all.

Well said,but they will still protest,lol

InOne
07-07-2010, 05:44 PM

If you watch LF, you'll see he is quite nasty about Mario.

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
If you watch LF, you'll see he is quite nasty about Mario.

I watch LF Mario is also nasty about him.

King Gizzard
07-07-2010, 05:52 PM
They all do it..but the massive ben hate on here will single ben out for it and will pick up on anything he does..

Kaaarenn!
07-07-2010, 05:53 PM
He does the accents quite well lol but yeah, just because he's telling people what they said doesn't mean he has to have to put on their accents all the time. He should just talk normally lol.

InOne
07-07-2010, 05:58 PM
I watch LF Mario is also nasty about him.

They all do it..but the massive ben hate on here will single ben out for it and will pick up on anything he does..

Yeah, but Ben puts them down and looks down on them. It's a different type on bitching.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 05:59 PM

Nate, the only reason people pick Ben up on it at all is because many of his fanbois destroy others for their favs doing the same.

Honestly, it's because of the hypocrtical double standards, and ofc the known BB whitewash in favour of him, that drive most folks to point him out when he does it.

(And ofc he is particularly vicous and spiteful when he bitches, which can also p1ss people off.)

skkc16
07-07-2010, 06:01 PM
i am watching last night's show but cant find the part where ben does this can someone tell whether it was at the start or at the end...i really need something to cheer me up lol

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Yeah, but Ben puts them down and looks down on them. It's a different type on bitching.

:joker::joker:Oh right.

skkc16
07-07-2010, 06:03 PM
anyone anyone?? please

InOne
07-07-2010, 06:03 PM
:joker::joker:Oh right.

You will learn one day.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 06:06 PM
i am watching last night's show but cant find the part where ben does this can someone tell whether it was at the start or at the end...i really need something to cheer me up lol

it will never make it on to a HL show.

None of his spiteful attack sessions or blatant grooming/ manipulating ever do.

skkc16
07-07-2010, 06:09 PM

ohh i thought people watched it on the HLs last night

vesavius
07-07-2010, 06:09 PM
ohh i thought people watched it on the HLs last night

No, the fact that it showed Ben in a negative light means that would never have happened.

skkc16
07-07-2010, 06:10 PM

never mind i saw it, it was right at the end omg roflol :joker:

brian3
07-07-2010, 06:13 PM
I have to say I did think it was funny when he did Marios accent saying "fake shirt for a fake person"

Julie10
07-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Hes done it several times today. The first one was the incident with the apple . "Oh Ben I am getting to know more about you as a person each day. You didn't give me a bite of your apple." He took Marios' accent off to a T it was so funny.

Ben isn't stupid he knows that if you b!tch and do it in your own voice it sounds nastier but if you use the person you are b!tching abouts voice it is so hilarious even Dave was laughing it was so funny.

The second was Mario boasting about having access to an expensive pad in London again he used Marios' whiny voice. Very funny.

MaratSafinForever
07-07-2010, 06:27 PM

Typically ignorant and oblivious response. I'm not a Ben fan by any means and am not really liking anybody in the house too much.

Would you recommend that I "might actually learn something" by posting 50+ messages per day?

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I find his continual mimiking of people is not doing him any favours....whilst it can be funny...he only does it when he is bitching.... I wish the HM's would mimic him...he is the most mimical person in there... but for them to mimic him would make them appear judgmental....Bens behaviour makes him condescending....I think he is coming across as insensitive immature and spoilt!!!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 10:58 PM
he is **** at impressions

InOne
07-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Typically ignorant and oblivious response. I'm not a Ben fan by any means and am not really liking anybody in the house too much.

Would you recommend that I "might actually learn something" by posting 50+ messages per day?

I suggest you open your mind, and stop being a twat.

InOne
07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
I find his continual mimiking of people is not doing him any favours....whilst it can be funny...he only does it when he is bitching.... I wish the HM's would mimic him...he is the most mimical person in there... but for them to mimic him would make them appear judgmental....Bens behaviour makes him condescending....I think he is coming across as insensitive immature and spoilt!!!

Everyone keeps going on about when he did JJ. I'm not talking about that, he does it about Mario alllllllll the time. Makes he look a proper loser.

GabrielleisLove
07-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Aye, I find his impressions quite poor to be honest.

stonedape
07-07-2010, 11:05 PM
He does it because he can. Everyone mocks people's rhythm when they're retelling a story whilst bitching about them, Ben can just do pitch and tone too. It's a talent.

But I guess
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyby7pa0J81qzxzwwo1_500.gif

InOne
07-07-2010, 11:10 PM
He does it because he can. Everyone mocks people's rhythm when they're retelling a story whilst bitching about them, Ben can just do pitch and tone too. It's a talent.

But I guess

He is crap at it, and shows his real character. Slimey, manipulative, shallow. I'm glad he is not BB's golden boy anymore.

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 11:12 PM

But I guess

Thats brill.....

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 11:51 PM

But I guess

Love that siggie stonedape

MaratSafinForever
07-07-2010, 11:55 PM
I suggest you open your mind, and stop being a twat.

I would suggest you stop being a hypocritical, classless moronic loser with nothing better to do but I won't, as I couldn't care any less. :laugh:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:56 PM
I would suggest you stop being a hypocritical, classless moronic loser with nothing better to do but I won't, as I couldn't care any less. :laugh:

except that obviously you do :joker:

InOne
07-07-2010, 11:57 PM

Classless? A little random lol But whatever floats you boat.

Lex
08-07-2010, 12:00 AM

No !!....It's because he thinks it would be funnier!!

And he's right!!....He's hilarious you miserable sod!:hugesmile:

InOne
08-07-2010, 12:02 AM
No !!....It's because he thinks it would be funnier!!

And he's right!!....He's hilarious you miserable sod!:hugesmile:

Just cos I don't find him funny I'm miserable? Ok then...

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:03 AM
Just cos I don't find him funny I'm miserable? Ok then...

Lex thinks that if you don't like laughing at people, rather then with them, you are miserable :dance:

Jords
08-07-2010, 12:05 AM
I do find his impressions funny though. :laugh:

InOne
08-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Lex thinks that if you don't like laughing at people, rather then with them, you are miserable :dance:

They only come out at night eh lol

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:10 AM
They only come out at night eh lol

lol indeed they do. I love the night posters though, much more fun in general.

InOne
08-07-2010, 12:11 AM
lol indeed they do. I love the night posters though, much more fun in general.

Yeah, a bit manic round the HL show time.

stonedape
08-07-2010, 12:12 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/popcorn.gif But can you guys go back to the twat/classless stuff? It was getting to BB-levels.

InOne
08-07-2010, 12:15 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/popcorn.gif But can you guys go back to the twat/classless stuff? It was getting to BB-levels.

I make unanswerable statements that blow my haters out the water. My arguments never last too long :tongue:

Lex
08-07-2010, 12:17 AM

Only some of you Vesavius!:hugesmile:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:17 AM

:joker:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:18 AM
Only some of you Vesavius!:hugesmile:

:joker: