PDA

View Full Version : The treachery of the Baron.

johnx
07-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Could'nt believe Steve put Ben up-someone he's been close to and had alot of banter with.His reasons were entirely valid-Ben is a lazy sh#t-but shows that Steve has no favourites in there.

starry
07-07-2010, 05:30 PM
He's probably sick about the jokes about his disability. Sunshine pointed out to Ben that he should see him as a person and not just a disability.

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Could'nt believe Steve put Ben up-someone he's been close to and had alot of banter with.His reasons were entirely valid-Ben is a lazy sh#t-but shows that Steve has no favourites in there.

Ben is my favourite, but I dont hold it against Steve for nominating Ben
Ben doesnt do tasks, which I and many others find funny, but Steve has to nominate someone and gets on with everyone really. Ben was only choice he could make.

pixee
07-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Ben is my favourite, but I dont hold it against Steve for nominating Ben
Ben doesnt do tasks, which I and many others find funny, but Steve has to nominate someone and gets on with everyone really. Ben was only choice he could make.

Agree. I'm not a Steve fan and I am a Ben fan but this doesn't bother me tbh.

It was understandable that people would vote for him and in fairness probably justifiable.

parmnion
07-07-2010, 05:56 PM

Steve does have clear favourites in the house. It became evident to me by his team choices in the wheelchair task.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Steve does have clear favourites in the house. It became evident to me by his team choices in the wheelchair task.

Corin his fav by far

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 06:38 PM
He's probably sick about the jokes about his disability. Sunshine pointed out to Ben that he should see him as a person and not just a disability.

what jokes would these be then,or will you go conspicuosly absent now.he and steve often have a banter

starry
07-07-2010, 07:04 PM
what jokes would these be then,or will you go conspicuosly absent now.he and steve often have a banter

lol, don't you watch the live feed? All Ben can do is joke about others, never himself. I'm glad I had a good view of this show on live feed over the first few weeks so I could have a proper opinion on the HMs.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 07:26 PM
I dont care who this offends ,Steve is an HM8S ,there were 14 Hm8s NOT 13 + Steve

Peter Plunker
07-07-2010, 07:35 PM
It's going to get to the point where you'll be nomming someone you like, it always does. You have to nom someone.