PDA

View Full Version : Haha Titans' big clumsy hands

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Damn it Titan almost lost cos' of it's big clumsy hands, but then I realised Camomiles' smoothie is crap cos' she can't use a machine at all.

No Titan just tipped the smoothie all over the floor. Clumsy hands. Camomile won! She won haha shame stupid piece a' $hit robot (yeah somebody I like less than Camomile). Suck on that! Fuc- ka!

Hate robots.

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Negative

Negative

Negative

Negative

Negative

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Negative!

Patrick
07-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Almost?

LOL She won for some reason.
Titan is a legend though, I LOLed when he just smacked the blender off the table and was like 'Negative!'

InOne
07-07-2010, 02:58 PM
That task was pretty funny actually lol

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 03:00 PM
I love how it records and playsback bits of dialogue and such of the housemates voices, like bloody Predator!

Still hate it. I can't even tell what it's sayin' all the time. Right now they're all sayin' it's amazing I'd just be like "Haha well if it's so amazing how come it can't make a smoothie using a smoothie machine thingy!" ...man I never realised how much I actually hate robots until now. Now they actually exist I don't like them...

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Almost?

LOL She won for some reason.
Titan is a legend though, I LOLed when he just smacked the blender off the table and was like 'Negative!'

HAHA that was hilarious. It looked so human too, like a child having a strop and just saying "Sod it" and knock it off the table.