PDA

View Full Version : Why is when JJ does mean things he is forgiven....

tpau21
07-07-2010, 03:01 PM
but someone else does something and they get given a hard time...yes i know people are gonna say another hate thread but i dont give a fuk cuz people lick his balls way to much and cant admit he is pussy/weirdo/wife beater/psycho/ass wipe/arrogant/snob/gameplayer/king argggghhhh

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 03:04 PM
but someone else does something and they get given a hard time...yes i know people are gonna say another hate thread but i dont give a fuk cuz people lick his balls way to much and cant admit he is pussy/weirdo/wife beater/psycho/ass wipe/arrogant/snob/gameplayer/king argggghhhh

:joker::joker::joker: I wouldn't like to lick his marbles because to me He aint fit!!:joker:

Livia
07-07-2010, 03:08 PM

Wow... I mean, I am not a JJ fan, but that's pretty hateful about someone you've seen on telly for a couple of weeks. Incidentally, your thread title makes no sense at all.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Yes he is a king:hugesmile:

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:12 PM
He was horrible on LF last night, but it's all gonna get edited out :rolleyes:

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 03:14 PM
jj has never done anything wrong.. thats why
and chels you suddenly like JJ???

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:16 PM
MM&I, he's okay, he's grown on me a bit but then he does something stupid and then annoys me again. He's turning into a right proper bitch though, but we'll see none of it as usual.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:17 PM
You can like him properly once Nathan goes on Friday Chels:hugesmile:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 03:19 PM
jj has never done anything wrong.. thats why
and chels you suddenly like JJ???

Lol!! I can't believe you just wrote that!!! :joker: :joker:

Yeah the way he treated Rachael was completely fine wasn't it...

He gets away with it because he's good looking, end of...

Those that say it isn't true are deluding themselves, good looking guys who are bastards get away with it. Fact.

Shiloh
07-07-2010, 03:20 PM

Those that say it isn't true are deluding themselves, good looking guys who are bastards get away with it. Fact.

This. Though I do think 'wife beater' in the OP is a bit harsh..

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:20 PM
I'd quit the cockiness because it could go against you. I'm not 100% sure Nathan's going... and I'm always the first to admit my favourite is leaving if I know they are.

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:21 PM
This. Though I do think 'wife beater' in the OP is a bit harsh..

Yeah I agree with the last bit, some muppet called Nathan one this morning as well.

MeMyselfAndI
I'd quit the cockiness because it could go against you. I'm not 100% sure Nathan's going... and I'm always the first to admit my favourite is leaving if I know they are.

:xyxwave: nathan
you probably want nathan to go aswell
you went from hating JJ to loving him in 2 days

Niamh.

I beg to differ, this is an excuse that people who don't like said good looking guys use, Kris was a good looking guy and that got him no where (except in Sophies pants)

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:22 PM

I'm only joking Chels chillax, I think it'll be very close actually

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:23 PM

Speaking of Rachael, he was bitching about her AGAIN last night :eek: she's long gone, and it seems he can't go a day without mentioning her!

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:24 PM
I beg to differ, this is an excuse that people who don't like said good looking guys use, Kris was a good looking guy and that got him no where (except in Sophies pants)

Dunno, I think Kris would have only appealed to a certain type of girl. Where JJ has the more casual look and could appeal to more. Plus JJ has a likeable side as well. Kris was an all round twat.

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 03:25 PM
I haven't forgiven him for what he did to Rachael.

But I do like him... **** knows why.

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:25 PM
I'm only joking Chels chillax, I think it'll be very close actually

I know you were joking Niamh :) but I felt the need to post it anyway because a lot of people are being cocky and saying it's gonna be a landslide on Nathan. The odds are changing all the time (I'm not listening to them as they've been wrong a lot this series:p) but it does give the impression it really could go either way.

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:26 PM

Very true.He's definitely capable of violence towards women as he's demonstrated in the house.You hear him going-"If I had a girlfriend who did that to me..." then he stops himself from saying what he really means adding something like I'd walk away from her.But he really means he'd pound her into the dust.

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:28 PM
:xyxwave: nathan
you probably want nathan to go aswell
you went from hating JJ to loving him in 2 days

Quit the arrogance as it might just hit you back in the face. And why would I want Nathan to go? I think he has more to offer personally. And it wasn't in two days you numpty it was over a good few days, he became less of a prick but now he's turning back into one.

Shiloh
07-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Very true.He's definitelye of violence towards women as he's demonstrated in the house.You hear him going-"If I had a girlfriend who did that to me..." then he stops himself from saying what he really means adding something like I'd walk away from her.But he really means he'd pound her into the dust.

It could be true but I still don't think it's very nice to assume someone's a wife beater, especially when you don't know them personally.

Niamh.
I know you were joking Niamh :) but I felt the need to post it anyway because a lot of people are being cocky and saying it's gonna be a landslide on Nathan. The odds are changing all the time (I'm not listening to them as they've been wrong a lot this series:p) but it does give the impression it really could go either way.

well Nathan has been lying low these past few weeks so people may only be getting a dislike for in the last day or so where as I'm quite sure JJ has a lot of people who dislike him and will vote to evict him since it started, alot will depend on the next few days hls shows really

ange7
"pussy/weirdo/wife beater/psycho/ass wipe/arrogant/snob/gameplayer/king"
mahahahaha!
"He's definitelye of violence towards women as he's demonstrated in the house"
lol

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 03:30 PM
He has been given the marmite role this year by the producers, simples!:p.

Speedster
07-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Wow... I mean, I am not a JJ fan, but that's pretty hateful about someone you've seen on telly for a couple of weeks. Incidentally, your thread title makes no sense at all.

Everyone's doing it and they do it every year. What winds Me up is a woman does something and everyone hates her for it then a man does something but instead od criticising, no-one minds, or they turn it into a positive.

A good example of this is, last year, Angel ate a raw egg and everyone hated her because it was "gross", and she swam naked. But no-one bothered when Charlie licked Rodrigo's eyeball or ate Sophie's bloodied toe nail.

Others hated Bea because she had a "game-plan" but [I]praised[I] Siavash for having one.

As for only knowing people a week or 2 but slagging them off, I basically think people are judgemental, hypocritical idiots.:devil:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Dunno, I think Kris would have only appealed to a certain type of girl. Where JJ has the more casual look and could appeal to more. Plus JJ has a likeable side as well. Kris was an all round twat.

Look I wont lie, I think JJ is very attractive but I've thought people were attractive in BB before and they weren't my favorites because of that. I do actually like him as a HM. In fact out of my top 3 hms of all time 2 are female and 1 is a gay man who I didn't find attractive.

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:33 PM
"pussy/weirdo/wife beater/psycho/ass wipe/arrogant/snob/gameplayer/king"
mahahahaha!
"He's definitelye of violence towards women as he's demonstrated in the house"
lol

"If I tell you if you throw water on me I'm gonna chuck you in the pool,then I'm gonna chuck you in the pool."

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 03:34 PM
has nathan started packing yet?
i wouldnt notice if he goes at all neither would anyone else
:laugh2:

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:37 PM
well Nathan has been lying low these past few weeks so people may only be getting a dislike for in the last day or so where as I'm quite sure JJ has a lot of people who dislike him and will vote to evict him since it started, alot will depend on the next few days hls shows really

Yeah that's true, and his argument with Shabby yesterday would either make him hated or have made him gone up in people's estimations a bit. JJ also has people who like him, but his hate is equal to that and there's plenty of Rachael/Sunshine supporters gunning for the chance to evict him. It's really unpredictable :eek:

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:39 PM
has nathan started packing yet?
i wouldnt notice if he goes at all neither would anyone else
:laugh2:

Look at you acting like Billy big bollocks :joker: I thought you left when Sunshine was evicted? :rolleyes:

Speedster
07-07-2010, 03:39 PM

I'ld go further. A lot of guys are bastards, not all good looking, but they get away with a hell of a lot because women are usually too caught up with how brilliant they tell people they are so it becomes true for the women they meet. In other words, women believe the hype men feed them.

How popular was Rex,Jason,Victor,Derek. Did any of them get booed? were plenty of women evicted before them?. Some even had a go at Rex's g/f for showing emotion.

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Look at you acting like Billy big bollocks :joker: I thought you left when Sunshine was evicted? :rolleyes:

nope i came back to wash nathan disapere
not like anyone would notice

ange7
07-07-2010, 03:40 PM
"If I tell you if you throw water on me I'm gonna chuck you in the pool,then I'm gonna chuck you in the pool."
equals why beater? or violence against women? lol get serious.
Have you never joked around with a girl in your life ... she was laughing her head off and was up for it since she threw the water on him.

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:41 PM
nope i came back to wash nathan disapere
not like anyone would notice

That's bullsh*t as you were here like the day after she went :joker: I wouldn't have even bothered coming back if I was you after that cringey display in the discussion thread after she was evicted.

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Look I wont lie, I think JJ is very attractive but I've thought people were attractive in BB before and they weren't my favorites because of that. I do actually like him as a HM. In fact out of my top 3 hms of all time 2 are female and 1 is a gay man who I didn't find attractive.

I know you're not like that or anything. I can see the appeal about him to be being a good HM. But I do thing most of the voters will want to keep the eye candy in, or what the forced showmance to take place.

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:44 PM
equals why beater? or violence against women? lol get serious.
Have you never joked around with a girl in your life ... she was laughing her head off and was up for it since she threw the water on him.

Went too far in my humble opinion.You dont leave someone with minor injuries during a joke.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:45 PM
I know you're not like that or anything. I can see the appeal about him to be being a good HM. But I do thing most of the voters will want to keep the eye candy in, or what the forced showmance to take place.

I also genuinely believe that if JJ and Josie get together it wont be a showmance:hugesmile:

Speedster
07-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Went too far in my humble opinion.You dont leave someone with minor injuries during a joke.

In which case I want to know why he got away with it.

InOne
I also genuinely believe that if JJ and Josie get together it wont be a showmance:hugesmile:

They are too alike really. It just doesn't click. They'd never stick with eachother on the outside world.

Niamh.

It was a carpet burn, it wasn't intentional, carpet burns are pretty common in messing around situations like that:hugesmile:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:48 PM
They are too alike really. It just doesn't click. They'd never stick with eachother on the outside world.

I think they'd be very good for eachother actually, they're both extreme in different ways. JJ is very emotional and can't seem to control his emotions where as Josie seems to hide hers away and comes across as a bit harsh and uncaring sometimes, they could teach eachother to meet in the middle:hugesmile:

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 03:48 PM
:xyxwave: so glad finally the first bore to go :D

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:49 PM
It was a carpet burn, it wasn't intentional, carpet burns are pretty common in messing around situations like that:hugesmile:

I dont doubt your not covered in them.

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:50 PM
I think they'd be very good for eachother actually, they're both extreme in different ways. JJ is very emotional and can't seem to control his emotions where as Josie seems to hide hers away and comes across as a bit harsh and uncaring sometimes, they could teach eachother to meet in the middle:hugesmile:

JJ doesn't seem that interested really. He doesn't want the whole effort thing. Like doubt he'd even call her or anything on the outside, cos he wouldnn't want to look like he cared.

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Only three more nights of Nathan.. :)

ange7
07-07-2010, 03:53 PM
she was screaming and LAUGHING. She was 100% up for it just as she was the last time he tried to get her in the pool after she dumped water on him AGAIN. From that you get "wife beater". mahahaha!

Jords
07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
He is an utter tit, will be interesting to see if he causes a drama in the next few days now HES UP, and better yet if he does if he goes or not, if not a lot of biased opinions on his looks, which is really pathetic. Hes a good housemate but too bloody annoying, and Nathan seems to be coming out of his shell now so we need to see what hes actually like.

ange7
07-07-2010, 03:56 PM
JJ doesn't seem that interested really. He doesn't want the whole effort thing. Like doubt he'd even call her or anything on the outside, cos he wouldnn't want to look like he cared.
"cos he wouldnn't want to look like he cared"
you even been watching?
HE cried at HER feet. That mean he doesn't care to you? She keeps saying "whatever" but he keeps at it because he does care.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:57 PM

:shocked: What are you implying sir?:shocked:

Chels
07-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Urgh I cba for this. Silly kids.

ange7
07-07-2010, 03:59 PM
dam your a nasty little piece of work.

johnx
07-07-2010, 04:02 PM
she was screaming and LAUGHING. She was 100% up for it just as she was the last time he tried to get her in the pool after she dumped water on him AGAIN. From that you get "wife beater". mahahaha!

Get serious,lol,mahamaha,yaboooo etc.etc.-What about his ridiculous display of rage directed at Rachel at the dinner table.Conversation had nothin at all to do with him yet he desides to start screamin at her.As Steve says last night he likes arguing and getting aggressive with the women.

johnx
07-07-2010, 04:03 PM
dam your a nasty little piece of work.

Yea really terrible.Get a SOH would you.

Jords
07-07-2010, 04:04 PM
officialbblive

17:01 John James says he has zero tolerance in arguments #BB11

He always has 0 tolerance. :rolleyes:

InOne
07-07-2010, 04:05 PM
"cos he wouldnn't want to look like he cared"
you even been watching?
HE cried at HER feet. That mean he doesn't care to you? She keeps saying "whatever" but he keeps at it because he does care.

On LF he said he never makes the effort with girls. I bet it will be a lot different once he is on the outside. Don't forget there isn't that much to do in the house.

Josy
07-07-2010, 04:06 PM

Wow you seem to be getting a bit stressed its only a tv show..........

ange7
07-07-2010, 04:09 PM
On LF he said he never makes the effort with girls. I bet it will be a lot different once he is on the outside. Don't forget there isn't that much to do in the house.
Going on and on when he had issues with Josie means he does care.

ange7
07-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Yea really terrible.Get a SOH would you.
you told a woman that "I dont doubt your not covered in them." ie carpet burns.
You need your head read... champ. Why a SS fans the nastiest of the lot here hehe.

InOne
07-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Going on and on when he had issues with Josie means he does care.

Maybe as friends. There is certainly no chance of a romance.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 04:13 PM
You need your head read... champ. Why a SS fans the nastiest of the lot here hehe.

Why are JJ fans the most deluded... :wavey:

johnx
07-07-2010, 04:15 PM

Thought it was a pretty decent one liner myself.Hardly much to get worked up by but knock yourself out.

Josy

Why do you feel the need to resort to bad mouthing JJ fans? says quite a lot about the type of person you are.....

Lex

Hate Thread?....Yes!......But Righteous!!:thumbs:

ange7
07-07-2010, 04:16 PM
flaming galahs are trolling me now! :P

Beastie
07-07-2010, 04:16 PM
JJ is a knob but he is entertaining.. this is why we need to keep him in. Like Shabby should have not walked.. but what can you do?

InOne
07-07-2010, 04:17 PM
JJ is a knob but he is entertaining.. this is why we need to keep him in. Like Shabby should have not walked.. but what can you do?

Stick the kettle on.

Beastie
07-07-2010, 04:17 PM
What is the most deluded is people wanting to vote the entertaining ones out.. then complain the show is boring!! Jesus!

Beastie
07-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Stick the kettle on.

No!! I know JJ is not good with women.. but if I was in there with him I would give him some stick.. come on Joe Joe.. you don't want a house full of bores do you?

fuzzylovin
07-07-2010, 04:18 PM
I asked this once on the forum, and i got called pathetic for not liking how he treats people in the house, he corners them and turns on his bully charm.

InOne
07-07-2010, 04:20 PM
No!! I know JJ is not good with women.. but if I was in there with him I would give him some stick.. come on Joe Joe.. you don't want a house full of bores do you?

He is boring at times tbh. He lays about cuddling up to Josie, or is going on about an argument that is days old.

ange7
07-07-2010, 04:21 PM
He is boring at times tbh. He lays about cuddling up to Josie, or is going on about an argument that is days old.
and Corin has been great value hehe

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Rachel was an arrogant bitch
JJ gets thumbs up from me for letting her know what he thought of her and what majority of viewers thought of her also
Dave gets thumbs up too for replacing himself with her
Then she evicted and it wasnt even close
Rachel was a nasty and her stay in house was cut short before she could become a Quaver, THANK ******* I say :dance:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Why do you feel the need to resort to bad mouthing JJ fans? says quite a lot about the type of person you are.....

I wasn't. I was replying to another poster who was slagging off fans of Sunshine...

So says nothing at all about what sort of person I am, however those JJ fans who think he has done nothing wrong in the house... Well it says a lot about what type of people they are...

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 04:45 PM
flaming galahs are trolling me now! :P

Not at all dear, its called a forum, if someone says something I wish to comment on I will... :xyxwave:

johnx
07-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Rachel was an arrogant bitch
JJ gets thumbs up from me for letting her know what he thought of her and what majority of viewers thought of her also
Dave gets thumbs up too for replacing himself with her
Then she evicted and it wasnt even close
Rachel was a nasty and her stay in house was cut short before she could become a Quaver, THANK ******* I say :dance:

Rachel was boring-wouldnt call her nasty.Certainly not by BB standards.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Rachel was boring-wouldnt call her nasty.Certainly not by BB standards.

Exactly. If she was arrogant it was only in a "I know I'm good looking" way, which is exactly how JJ is arrogant & more some... She wasn't nasty at all.
Yet JJ's horrible treatment of her was fine apparently...

Screaming of double standards yet again on here... :sleep:

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Exactly. If she was arrogant it was only in a "I know I'm good looking" way, which is exactly how JJ is arrogant & more some... She wasn't nasty at all.
Yet JJ's horrible treatment of her was fine apparently...

Screaming of double standards yet again on here... :sleep:

she took instant dislike to sunshine because she deemed herself superior
rachel WAS a nasty and the viewers saw it and she got voted out with a large majority
JJ telling her that she give arrogant snidey looks to people isnt being horrible at all, he did us all a favour
**** all nasties
if she had of stayed in she would of become worse bitch in there after quaver
JJ knocked her off her bitch pedestal right at the start, good job

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 05:08 PM
she took instant dislike to sunshine because she deemed herself superior
rachel WAS a nasty and the viewers saw it and she got voted out with a large majority
JJ telling her that she give arrogant snidey looks to people isnt being horrible at all, he did us all a favour
**** all nasties
if she had of stayed in she would of become worse bitch in there after quaver
JJ knocked her off her bitch pedestal right at the start, good job

Bo**ocks.

JJ looks at people like a piece of sh*t all the time... But that's ok, he's a bloke...

And if he had just knocked her off her "pedestal" that one time it wouldn't have been so bad.... But he kept on & on at her, when she was doing nothing wrong to him at all... He is a nasty bully, but unfortunately because he is a goodlooking bloke he gets away with it & girls love him... :rolleyes:

Josy
07-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Bo**ocks.

JJ looks at people like a piece of sh*t all the time... But that's ok, he's a bloke...

And if he had just knocked her off her "pedestal" that one time it wouldn't have been so bad.... But he kept on & on at her, when she was doing nothing wrong to him at all... He is a nasty bully, but unfortunately because he is a goodlooking bloke he gets away with it & girls love him... :rolleyes:

Your confusing your opinion with fact.

johnx
07-07-2010, 05:11 PM
He would'nt stop harpin on about the look she gave people-an early sign of his paranoia.JJs still bitchin about her and she's been gone for three weeks.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Your confusing your opinion with fact.

No, it is true. You obviously are one of those who go ga ga over the "lush" JJ, so your opinion is biased... :sleep:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 05:15 PM
He would'nt stop harpin on about the look she gave people-an early sign of his paranoia.JJs still bitchin about her and she's been gone for three weeks.

Exactly. JJ has some SERIOUS issues that he needs to sort out with a psychiatrist...

Josy
07-07-2010, 05:21 PM
No, it is true. You obviously are one of those who go ga ga over the "lush" JJ, so your opinion is biased... :sleep:

Wrong again, i got over going Ga Ga over any one when i was about 15 (many moons ago) so take note of my last post and stop posting your opinion as fact it makes you look like an idiot than throws a fit if anyone disagrees with your pov. :bored:

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Bo**ocks.

he didnt like her
is he not allowed to argue with her just because he is a man and she is a "woman"
charlie last year is an example of a nasty bully

I have seen JJ argue with Josie and Ben
argues with Josie because they are like a weird married couple
he argues with Ben cos JJ is thick and doesnt understand Ben
to me that doesnt equal a nasty

Quaver, Rachel, Charlie, Kris, Lisa etc are nasties