PDA

View Full Version : What Josie really thinks of JJ.

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:03 PM
After a few hours of listening to JJ's nonsesical ramblings last night Josie told Coaimhe he was a "paranoid mess" who'l make everything look 100 times worse than it is.She added that he cannot be like that on the outside world and bizarrely put his behavoir down to his metabalism.On having a relationship with him she said she could'nt fancy someone like him-she visibly shuddered as she remembered an ex-boyfriend with similar traits to JJ.As she told him earlier-theres something not right about you.

Shiloh
07-07-2010, 03:04 PM
I actually agree with her to be honest.

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 03:05 PM
How right she is,hope she doesn't get too close, he could spoil her chances

vesavius
07-07-2010, 03:07 PM
After a few hours of listening to JJ's nonsesical ramblings last night Josie told Coaimhe he was a "paranoid mess" who'l make everything look 100 times worse than it is.She added that he cannot be like that on the outside world and bizarrely put his behavoir down to his metabalism.On having a relationship with him she said she could'nt fancy someone like him-she visibly shuddered as she remembered an ex-boyfriend with similar traits to JJ.As she told him earlier-theres something not right about you.

she has been saying this for weeks.. she has been very open about it to his face.

nothing new here. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Needs to cut him off-see if he's able to man up and stop bein such a p#ssy.

Blueisthecolour
07-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Yes, that's fine.

But then she has told several people at various times that she does fancy him...she also spent quite a long time in the diary room telling Big Brother that as well. She has also told him several times that she loves him.

Maybe he's not the only one with issues.

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Yes, that's fine.

But then she has told several people at various times that she does fancy him...she also spent quite a long time in the diary room telling Big Brother that as well. She has also told him several times that she loves him.

Maybe he's not the only one with issues.

No question she's an enabler to his increasingly erratic behaviour.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:15 PM
She's fighting the attraction but she'll give in soon.

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 03:16 PM
josie just loves john thats why she said it

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Im not sure JJ has any interest in the opposite sex.Coaimhe had a point when she said she views him as asexual and had never seen him flirt with any of the girls.His idea of flirting is to sit on or have a cringey playfight with the object of his affection.Also turned down Rachel-no red blooded male would do that regardless of how big a posuer she is.

Blueisthecolour
07-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Im not sure JJ has any interest in the opposite sex.Coaimhe had a point when she said she views him as asexual and had never seen him flirt with any of the girls.His idea of flirting is to sit on or have a cringey playfight with the object of his affection.Also turned down Rachel-no red blooded male would do that regardless of how big a posuer she is.

I agree with you about JJ in some ways, he is just clueless around females.

Don't agree about Rachel though, she was just vile. I 'm red blooded but I wouldn't have touched her with a barge-pole (Which she would probably be glad about to be fair).

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Her opinion of him changes daily.

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Her opinion of him changes daily.

With good reason;).

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:29 PM
I agree with you about JJ in some ways, he is just clueless around females.

Don't agree about Rachel though, she was just vile. I 'm red blooded but I wouldn't have touched her with a barge-pole (Which she would probably be glad about to be fair).

Get real-If Rachel came on to you at a club you'd think it was your birthday and Xmas rolled into one.

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 03:29 PM
He does seem to have severe paranoia issues, I also think he may have a really hyperactive personality. I've said before he may have ADHD or somethin', but yeah I'm sure he's not like that in his day to day life. BB housemates' personality traits are always very magnified and plus everybody you know in your life, you don't see most of them at all times, but the BB housemates have nowhere to go so all aspects of their personality can be seen, and some people have more trouble restricting themselves, holding themselves back - JJ

Blueisthecolour
07-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Get real-If Rachel came on to you at a club you'd think it was your birthday and Xmas rolled into one.

I'd think she had bad eyesight for a start...

But the answer would still be no, believe me or don't.

I'm with John-James, people who are stuck so far up their own backsides don't do it for me.

ange7
07-07-2010, 03:36 PM
she's been snaking JJ for weeks. She's always rubbishing him to everyone. She loves him all paranoid ..the other day she asked him " who do you think Ben voted for"... watched it go round his brain and then goes and has a right laugh about him being paranoid when bitching with Keeva.

johnx
07-07-2010, 03:41 PM
He does seem to have severe paranoia issues, I also think he may have a really hyperactive personality. I've said before he may have ADHD or somethin', but yeah I'm sure he's not like that in his day to day life. BB housemates' personality traits are always very magnified and plus everybody you know in your life, you don't see most of them at all times, but the BB housemates have nowhere to go so all aspects of their personality can be seen, and some people have more trouble restricting themselves, holding themselves back - JJ

Agree-ADHD def. possibility.Also a total hypocrit.When the otheres were discussing Mario going back to try and get a pass at the auditions 3 days running JJ thought that was ridiculous.Someone should have pointed out he got on a plane and flew tousands of miles to attend the audition.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Agree-ADHD def. possibility.Also a total hypocrit.When the otheres were discussing Mario going back to try and get a pass at the auditions 3 days running JJ thought that was ridiculous.Someone should have pointed out he got on a plane and flew tousands of miles to attend the audition.

yeah, everyone is a hypocrite though, I'm sure if you thought about it you could say something about each of the HMs that would make them sound hypocritical

Speedster
07-07-2010, 04:06 PM
It begs the question why did she kiss him today?.

Lex
07-07-2010, 04:09 PM

Josie has only ever seen Psycho-boy as a ' camera-grabber'!

But you must admit.....She's a good gameplayer!:elephant:

BB2010 Avery
07-07-2010, 04:12 PM
shes funny but shes playing a game. telling people different things all the time about him. she is playing around with the lad.

johnx
07-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Josie,as she says herself,is not the brightest.Nice enough lass but dont find her that funny.If she starts some kind of relationship with JJ in there it could be tears before bedtime.

Josy
07-07-2010, 04:13 PM
shes funny but shes playing a game. telling people different things all the time about him. she is playing around with the lad.

I agree.

smudgie
07-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Josie is JJ's best friend in the house, she "loves" him in a friendly way, she fancies him in his footie kit, she thinks he is paranoid and argumentative..,this he knows, because she has told him it all. She is very honest with him.

fuzzylovin
07-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Shes only playing him at his own game.

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 04:22 PM

Loving it!:D:devil:.

ange7
07-07-2010, 04:24 PM
the game of snaking your mate to others in the house?. nah Josie is playing that game on her own.