PDA

View Full Version : JJ the only guy sticking up 4 Mario on live feed!!

Legend killer
07-07-2010, 03:47 PM
While ben bitches about him as usual and of course this will not be shown on highlights

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Good on John.

**** Ben! Give it up.

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 03:49 PM
While ben bitches about him as usual and of course this will not be shown on highlights

This coming from someone who posted a lie that Ben nominated Mario last week,actually J J and Keever are bitching about Corin,you really need to see the full picture,

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Well done for John James!

skkc16
07-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Yh well ben has a point I wouldn't like being followed around by some gay love struck puppy if I was straight....and jj is ony sticking up for him coz he lurves him

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 03:52 PM

Are you watching LF or do you choose not to listen to what IS being said.

MeMyselfAndI
welldone JJ!
Ben degraded to Like:

Josy
This coming from someone who posted a lie that Ben nominated Mario last week,actually J J and Keever are bitching about Corin,you really need to see the full picture,

Ben has had a bitch about lots of housemates today...

BBfan46
07-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Hmm... Ben may be joining the Dislike column and JJ may go up to Meh after this.

Kazanne

so JJ can bitch about Corin but Ben cant bitch about mario,is that what you are saying?

skkc16
Last night jj and keeva had a huge bitching session in the bathroom and tried to drag josie down with them they touched on people who don't even deserve it IMO corin, rachael and nathan although he deserves it so stop praising jj he is a ****ig hypocrite

Blueisthecolour
JJ has stuck up for people before.

His original beef with Rachael was about how she treated other people.

Also, the other night he stuck up for Ife, even against Josie who got a bit annoyed with him for not taking her side.

DrunkerThanMoses
Are you watching LF or do you choose not to listen to what IS being said.

Im watching it, JJ said some valiid points!

At the moment (if you dont believe me), mario and ife and corin are talking about the robots

bbfan1991
Good on John James:).. Mario will finally realise what Dave and co really think of him..

InOne
07-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Ben is nasty with his bitching, he actually puts them down. None of the others do.

DrunkerThanMoses
so JJ can bitch about Corin but Ben cant bitch about mario,is that what you are saying?

Ben is suppose to be amrios friend, and this is how he is treating him.

Yes jj is wrong to bitch about corin, But jj and corin are not that close.

DrunkerThanMoses

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Ben has had a bitch about lots of housemates today...

Who 's counting,they all bitch so why single Ben out and Legend killer posted last week a blatant porkie that Ben had nominated mario,ask youself WHY?

skkc16
07-07-2010, 03:56 PM
JJ has stuck up for people before.

His original beef with Rachael was about how she treated other people.

Also, the other night he stuck up for Ife, even against Josie who got a bit annoyed with him for not taking her side.

But how did SHE treat people though from what I saw she was lovely and although at first she didn't like sunshine and bitched about her ( like most of the hms dd that first week including jj) I don't see how she was arrogant and looked down on people

Jords
07-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Meh, Mario needs to leave Ben alone and stop throwing hissy fits, he is not interested in him so leave it be and just be good friends!

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 03:58 PM

mario is bitching about ben in the bathroom they are as bad as each other

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Meh, Mario needs to leave Ben alone and stop throwing hissy fits, he is not interested in him so leave it be and just be good friends!

But ben hasent got the balls to tell him to leave him alone, ben is a bloody coward, and all he does is bitch about mario to others!

DrunkerThanMoses
07-07-2010, 04:01 PM
mario is bitching about ben in the bathroom they are as bad as each other

Hes discussing his fellings about him, and is saying why he is leading him on.

Ben is jsut a horrible bitch about Mario.

Josy
07-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Who 's counting,they all bitch so why single Ben out and Legend killer posted last week a blatant porkie that Ben had nominated mario,ask youself WHY?

Actually your the one that seems to be counting, you posted another thread saying JJ was bitching about Corin but failed to mention Ben has bitched about a few people today, most of the housemates have had a bitch today its not only you that watches live feed you know.

Lex
07-07-2010, 04:02 PM

I know what you mean Kaz!....It's not just misleading what these Ben-haters are posting !.....But outright LIES!!:shocked:

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Im watching it, JJ said some valiid points!

At the moment (if you dont believe me), mario and ife and corin are talking about the robots

mario is bitching about Ben with Ify ,but lol now bitching has turned to 'talking' cos it's MARIO

ange7
07-07-2010, 04:04 PM
"I know what you mean Kaz!"
never thought I'd hear that.

Jords
07-07-2010, 04:05 PM
But ben hasent got the balls to tell him to leave him alone, ben is a bloody coward, and all he does is bitch about mario to others!

He has several times.. and implied it by saying 'were good friends'.

DrunkerThanMoses
mario is bitching about Ben with Ify ,but lol now bitching has turned to 'talking' cos it's MARIO

I give up on you ben lovers, he cant do anything wrong in your eyes, if he ended up killing soemone you would blame the other person he killed was hitler 2. :sleep:

DrunkerThanMoses

No he hasent and he keeps leading him on

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 04:07 PM

ben a coward,don't make me laugh,ben has dropped enough hints to mario,but you like mario so will stick up for him,mario is a bitch aswell at least you should aknowledge that

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I give up on you ben lovers, he cant do anything wrong in your eyes, if he ended up killing soemone you would blame the other person he killed was hitler 2. :sleep:

NOT so,I have never said ben is perfect but neither is MARIO

Legend killer
07-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I think mario has the have a little bitch about ben as ben has been bitching about him since 10.00 this morning

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 04:09 PM
I can see Mario edging towards Josie and John James:p.

fuzzylovin
07-07-2010, 04:09 PM
JJ only doing it to try and stay.

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 04:10 PM
I think mario has the have a little bitch about ben as ben has been bitching about him since 10.00 this morning

Doesn't matter time wise does it,they all do it ,we do it ,and why exactly DID you start that thread about Ben nominating Mario,he didn't,but you will probably argue against that.

Bonbons81
07-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Oh please... How quickly people forget! JJ has been one of the worst for bitching and running between groups!

If there was no bitching you'd all be slating the show saying it's boring! Jog on :)

Beastie
07-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Let the bitching and bunny hoppers continue!! MEOWWWWWWW

Let the bitches get to the final!! *scrapes wall*

ange7
07-07-2010, 04:14 PM
yeah Ben has made it pretty clear both privately and publicly. But Ben doesn't need to rubbish his "friend" to others but seems to enjoy it.

Bonbons81
07-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Mario knows Bens not interested, is he that dumb he needs ben to literally spell it out for him though, ask yourselves!

Legend killer
,and why exactly DID you start that thread about Ben nominating Mario,he didn't,but you will probably argue against that.
================================================== =============
lol i apoligize for that i got it wrong, but can u tell me what that has got to do with ben bitching about mario and it being ok

Legend killer
,and why exactly DID you start that thread about Ben nominating Mario,he didn't,but you will probably argue against that.
================================================== =============
lol i apoligize for that i got it wrong, but can u tell me what that has got to do with ben bitching about mario and it being ok

Legend killer
07-07-2010, 04:17 PM
At the end of the day if it had been JJ saying this stuff about ben all you ben fans would be ranting and raving about him bullying ben