PDA

View Full Version : Little snippets of Information

fingers
07-07-2010, 03:58 PM
coming out, Kweervan just said to Ben " you were begged to come in the house" Who begged him and why???

She inferred that it was the production team.

smudgie
07-07-2010, 04:00 PM
coming out, Kweervan just said to Ben " you were begged to come in the house" Who begged him and why???

More to then point, who begged Friar Tuck. Notice he piped up staight away so was he.

fingers
07-07-2010, 04:02 PM
More to then point, who begged Friar Tuck. Notice he piped up staight away so was he.

Exactly!! the plot sickens!!! lol

vesavius
07-07-2010, 04:04 PM

they needed him as their paid actor/ mole ;)

I personally am at about 70% sure that Ben will be the big reveal on week 6... the evidence is stacking up tbh.

Colbert-Bump
07-07-2010, 04:20 PM
I did a thread on this before, executive producers of BB kept ringing Ben up because they wanted him on the show.

fingers
07-07-2010, 04:30 PM
I did a thread on this before, executive producers of BB kept ringing Ben up because they wanted him on the show.

And they pretended that it was all "the luck of the draw"! How many of them are the Producers choices?

johnx
07-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Producers did the same thing with Freddie-obvious they tapped up Ben for it.They wanted a bit of posh in there.Probably the same for Shabby and Dave.

Lex
07-07-2010, 04:39 PM

Are you surprised?

What would 'the last BB' be without him!! :sleep:....Now come on!...Be Honest!!:dance:

fingers
07-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Now Mario states that his contract excludes him from having his head shaven!

fingers
07-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Why don't the Red Tops do some investigative reporting instead of just making up stories!!

lolipop2005
07-07-2010, 05:32 PM
She's one to talk..... She was approached by producerd/researchers to "audition" for the show, she didn't queue up like everyone else....

Family confirmed this on an Irish radio station!

Livia
07-07-2010, 05:37 PM
All the finalists would have been picked by the producers, otherwise why hold auditions? The only one that was pulled out of the hat was Mario. They have to try to pick characters, surely, otherwise we could end up with a house full of Nathans.

fingers
07-07-2010, 05:39 PM
The whole thing is beginning to stink to high heaven - JJ is another obvious one as is Steve the whole show is a sham and if they go on with this Kweervan/B/F "wedding" it will be SO obvious that it just a fake show, but the teenies will still chuck money at them.

fingers
07-07-2010, 05:40 PM
All the finalists would have been picked by the producers, otherwise why hold auditions? The only one that was pulled out of the hat was Mario. They have to try to pick characters, surely, otherwise we could end up with a house full of Nathans.

If they ring people up to go on the show, the show is FAKE!

Stu
07-07-2010, 05:43 PM
You are about six years late to the party. Big Brother has been doing this for years now. I couldn't give a rats ass to be honest. It doesn't make the show fake if X was handpicked to go in. We still get to watch the live interactions 24/7 with Y and Z.

The show would be fake if X turned out to be a robot and Elstree did not actually exist on any ordinance survey map of Hertfordshire and it's surroundings.

fingers
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
You are about six years late to the party. Big Brother has been doing this for years now. I couldn't give a rats ass to be honest. It doesn't make the show fake if X was handpicked to go in. We still get to watch the live interactions 24/7 with Y and Z.

The show would be fake if X turned out to be a robot and Elstree did not actually exist on any ordinance survey map of Hertfordshire and it's surroundings.

If you say so!

Livia
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
If they ring people up to go on the show, the show is FAKE!

What were you expecting, a DEMOCRACY? It's Big Brother, it's about as fake as you can get. I'm just surprised people are surprised.

pixee
07-07-2010, 05:49 PM
He isn't an actor, this happens every year and they never are.

I would imagine they go to certain people who they know through various sources that they think would be good for the show. They do the same on Xfactor and BGT where they send out invitations etc.

fingers
07-07-2010, 05:51 PM
The concept of auditioning and getting on on your own merit is how it's touted, if the producers just ring around and choose favourites who never joined an audition queue, think Ben, can you imagine HIM queueing up in the rain for this?, then the show is just another game show with hand picked contestants and probably a winner already decided upon!

Stu
07-07-2010, 05:52 PM
If you say so!
No .. it's not 'if I say so'. Big Brother has been doing it for years. Pete was on hold since BB2 for christ sake. They were just waiting to put him in with the right mix and he got his call in 2006. Does it make the show fake? Not really. He still went in and chummed up for realz with Richard. A certain amount of planning has to be involved. Since you have such odd, tight restrictions on what counts as 'real' why not pick at the multitude of other things that show it up to be a TV show?

Is your house wired with cameras? Is someone sitting in a gallery out in your shed issuing Orwellian reprimands into the house? Does your toilet seat double up as a Diary Room? All of these things represent 'fake' reality as much as handpicked housemates do.

You want to see real? Watch BB4.

fingers
07-07-2010, 05:56 PM
No .. it's not 'if I say so'. Big Brother has been doing it for years. Pete was on hold since BB2 for christ sake. They were just waiting to put him in with the right mix and he got his call in 2006. Does it make the show fake? Not really. He still went in and chummed up for realz with Richard. A certain amount of planning has to be involved. Since you have such odd, tight restrictions on what counts as 'real' why not pick at the multitude of other things that show it up to be a TV show?

Is your house wired with cameras? Is someone sitting in a gallery out in your shed issuing Orwellian reprimands into the house? Does your toilet seat double up as a Diary Room? All of these things represent 'fake' reality as much as handpicked housemates do.

You want to see real? Watch BB4.

No doubt Nikki Grahame is "on hold" for this one as well.

fingers
07-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Well, well, well, Ben starts telling JJ that 3 weeks before he was coming in, JJ said You knew you were coming in? so quick backtrack "no, No, No,, of couse it was like you I had to wait and see, but the produc"(ers) Immediate censor! then Big Brobot reminds HMs NOT to discuss members of the production team.

fingers
07-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Ben apparently informed most of London that he was going in, so he is saying! I thought they were supposed not to tell anyone , just what I thought

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Well, well, well, Ben starts telling JJ that 3 weeks before he was coming in, JJ said You knew you were coming in? so quick backtrack "no, No, No,, of couse it was like you I had to wait and see, but the produc"(ers) Immediate censor! then Big Brobot reminds HMs NOT to discuss members of the production team.

Yeah, I know.

Ben dosent feel right at all, nothing about him is adding up.

iRyan
07-07-2010, 09:27 PM
I don't understand why people who have never even seen the show, audition for it.

But there are quite a few people that are genuine fans of the show and that went through the normal audition process like everyone else.

fingers
07-07-2010, 09:32 PM
I don't understand why people who have never even seen the show, audition for it.

But there are quite a few people that are genuine fans of the show and that went through the normal audition process like everyone else.

Going by these snippets, they didn't have a cat in Hell's chance of getting on.

ILoveTRW
07-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Where do you think they got Derek from in series 6, you don't seriously think he would queue up in the pouring rain to get on BB do you?
Wouldn't be surprised if they were paying him big bucks too, considering he always wanted to leave but never actually did.

Cristina
07-07-2010, 09:41 PM
they needed him as their paid actor/ mole ;)

I personally am at about 70% sure that Ben will be the big reveal on week 6... the evidence is stacking up tbh.

wow, EVERY, single BB there is an idiot who thinks that there is a "mole" and yet there never is one. BB producers even laughed at people like you by having a Mario mole as a joke...

btw, aliens just landed in you garden!:xyxwave:

fingers
07-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Why do some people constantly call others idiots?