PDA

View Full Version : Caoimhe Her reaction to Shabby leaving.

MaratSafinForever
07-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Anyone else crack up watching this? Funniest moment this series for me. Somebody needs to make a .GIF of that. Her hair was at it's very finest (worst and that's saying something) and she wept like she just heard her mother had been murdered. :joker:

edit: 10 seconds on and she's not even crying. What a performance, she had me.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 06:38 PM
why does she need to cry may I ask? she didn't die like:joker:

MaratSafinForever
07-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Didn't say she needed to cry, her initial face and the way she latched onto Mario indicated she was about to burst into a flood of tears.

BBfan46
07-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Anyone else crack up watching this? Funniest moment this series for me. Somebody needs to make a .GIF of that. Her hair was at it's very finest (worst and that's saying something) and she wept like she just heard her mother had been murdered. :joker:

I laughed my arse off! It was hilarious something out of a 50's Movie with the hand on her face :joker:

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 06:45 PM
i cried
and i dont even like keeva
i knew how she felt

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm not a Caoimhe fan but seriously what are you saying? That she didn't like Shabby at all and they weren't friends and her reaction was fake and that she was laughing inside?:conf:

reece(:
07-07-2010, 06:47 PM
I found it genuine and a bit sad.

Visage
07-07-2010, 06:49 PM
I found it genuine and a bit sad.

Where as I found it very fake and playing the poor me card.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Where as I found it very fake and playing the poor me card.

so you don't think that she was at all upset that her best friend in the house left?

MusicMan
07-07-2010, 06:55 PM
so you don't think that she was at all upset that her best friend in the house left?

Well to be fair, later that day she did say she'd been nothing but "lesbian sidekick" for the last month...

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Well to be fair, later that day she did say she'd been nothing but "lesbian sidekick" for the last month...

so really you think that she wanted to laugh when she heard the news but acted sad instead?

Visage
07-07-2010, 07:01 PM

No not really, I did think she came across all false, and it wasn't long before I felt she was making a joke of the whole situation. Something along the lines of her as Shabby's sidekick.

All this I wanna leave and then saying I'll give it until Friday came across as 'poor me' It was like she went from one housemate to another telling them she was planning on leaving, hoping (how I saw it) that each one would say 'Oh no you can't go as well'

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 07:07 PM
No not really, I did think she came across all false, and it wasn't long before I felt she was making a joke of the whole situation. Something along the lines of her as Shabby's sidekick.

All this I wanna leave and then saying I'll give it until Friday came across as 'poor me' It was like she went from one housemate to another telling them she was planning on leaving, hoping (how I saw it) that each one would say 'Oh no you can't go as well'

lets be honest here for a minute, any reaction she gave people would have found fault with. She's a bit of a bitch yeah, but its stupid to think that she wouldn't have been a bit upset about the person closest to her leaving the house:rolleyes:

starry
Neither her or Shabby have liked each other for a while, they just had to play the showmance out. Shabby would have liked Sunshine to stay last Friday, and I think faking this showmance eventually caused her to walk, she just got sick of it. Keeva has to leech off someone else now lol.

Stacey.
I cried the first time I saw this. D:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Neither her or Shabby have liked each other for a while, they just had to play the showmance out. Shabby would have liked Sunshine to stay last Friday, and I think faking this showmance eventually caused her to walk, she just got sick of it. Keeva has to leech off someone else now lol.

oh I'm sorry I didn't realise you knew them all personally:joker:

starry
07-07-2010, 07:16 PM
It was obvious all week that Shabby was distancing herself from Keeva, and Keeva was just a user anyway. It was as fake a showmance as it could be, but it got them airtime I suppose.

Vladimir
07-07-2010, 07:20 PM

:joker:

She almost got me.

alc09
07-07-2010, 08:33 PM
So fake.

Someone on BBBM said she looks like a 'butch lesbian', fair comment? :joker:

InOne
07-07-2010, 08:35 PM
All seemed a bit forced...

Visage
07-07-2010, 08:54 PM
lets be honest

I was :conf:

It is possible that someone can perceive something different to how someone else may view it.

Do you agree ?

Jamietwo
07-07-2010, 10:18 PM
fake . and if you watched her in the diary room you'd realise she was not a friend to shabby at all

Visage
07-07-2010, 10:31 PM
She goes round them quicker than a telephone line. If she isn't telling them she's leaving, its that Ife has said something about her in the diary room

setanta
08-07-2010, 12:08 AM
It was cringeworthy stuff. She can't act to save her life.

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 12:12 AM
It was hilarious! Especially the fake look of shock with her hand over her mouth!! She knew she was going FFS, silly bint... :joker:

She was glad she was gone...

Jords
08-07-2010, 12:15 AM
I thought it was quite a genuine reaction myself..

starry
08-07-2010, 12:18 AM
If she was so unhappy she would have followed her out.

setanta
08-07-2010, 12:18 AM
I thought it was quite a genuine reaction myself..

Ah Jordy, it was as false as they come.

Jords
08-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Ah Jordy, it was as false as they come.

You dont always have to cry when youre upset though?

setanta
08-07-2010, 12:20 AM

She wasn't upset though, that's the thing. She's an unfeeling cow.

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 12:21 AM

No, but her "gasp" & dramatic hand over her mouth was like something from a B movie... How could she be shocked when she knew she was going?!?

InOne
08-07-2010, 12:22 AM
She got over it in less than half an hour. Now it's like Shabby was never even there.

Speedster
08-07-2010, 12:24 AM
I'm not a Caoimhe fan but seriously what are you saying? That she didn't like Shabby at all and they weren't friends and her reaction was fake and that she was laughing inside?:conf:

That's exactly what they're saying, they just want an excuse to attack Caoimhe because they don't like her, which usually just means they don't like a h.m but want to sound like they know what they're talking about.

Caoimhe was shocked that Shabby left and -was- upset. She was upset all day,she had ups and downs where she was happy for a while but you could tell that at other times she was very down, there was a Psychologist on BBLB today explaining what Caoimhe was going through.

I felt bad for her, and I really wish things had been different and Shabby had stayed.

Jords
08-07-2010, 12:26 AM
No, but her "gasp" & dramatic hand over her mouth was like something from a B movie... How could she be shocked when she knew she was going?!?

I think she was shocked that Shabby didnt say bye to her first..

InOne
08-07-2010, 12:26 AM
That's exactly what they're saying, they just want an excuse to attack Caoimhe because they don't like her, which usually just means they don't like a h.m but want to sound like they know what they're talking about.

Caoimhe was shocked that Shabby left and -was- upset. She was upset all day,she had ups and downs where she was happy for a while but you could tell that at other times she was very down, there was a Psychologist on BBLB today explaining what Caoimhe was going through.

I felt bad for her, and I really wish things had been different and Shabby had stayed.

Shabby wound herself up in the end. She couldn't accept that cameltoe might have needed a little time on her own, and not just want to talk to her.

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Quaver was going to go herself, but didn't... If she was that upset & missing her that much she would have left too...

And how could she have been shocked??? She knew from the night before that Scabby was going!!

setanta
08-07-2010, 12:28 AM

Yes, that's why she proposed to her boyfriend a couple of days later in the diary room with a smile on her face. Talk about kicking someone when they're down, and when you had said before that that you were staying in BB and, "doing it for Shabby". Yeah, what a friend. Am I watching a different Caoimhe to you?

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 12:28 AM
I think she was shocked that Shabby didnt say bye to her first..

Well she tried but Quaver was more interested in havin a fag! :joker:

Jords
08-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Well she tried but Quaver was more interested in havin a fag! :joker:

I dont think she realised she was gonna go right there right then, Im far from a Caoimhe fan but imo she didseem upset that Shabby left - but did soon get over it, but as they do when housemates are evicted (Govan with Rachael, Josie with Govan, Mario with Sunshine..)

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 12:32 AM

this is what i think. Quaver doesnt know what being a friend is.

she is cold bitch and only makes allies

later on she said "ive been a lesbian sidekick for 4 weeks"

**** Quaver