PDA

View Full Version : My favourites keep changing randomly

Lewis.
07-07-2010, 07:25 PM
This happen to anyone else? Josie seems to be the only one that has been at number 1 since launch night... I keep chopping and changing. Just saw a very heartfelt decision by John James although it may have been part of his game plan. Who knows?

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 07:31 PM
I changed my opinion on everyone in there at some point other than Sunshine, Rachael and Govan.

starry
07-07-2010, 07:34 PM
No, I don't think my favourite has changed at all really from when I settled on one.

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 07:38 PM
I love Josie and Corin nad have done since the first week. The rest go up and down in my estimation.

Shiloh
07-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I've changed my opinion on quite a few of the housemates, but once my favourite was Ben it's been him since. My favourite rarely changes..

mizzy25
07-07-2010, 07:59 PM
my fave was shabby i hated kiva now i dont. love josie think corinns a pain and i used to like her. hated ben now i love him. mario changes daily.

Jordan.
07-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Might be because the groups keep changing, i know this is the case for me.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 08:44 PM
This happen to anyone else? Josie seems to be the only one that has been at number 1 since launch night... I keep chopping and changing. Just saw a very heartfelt decision by John James although it may have been part of his game plan. Who knows?

well, my obvious fave remains the same, but others have gone up and down massively yeah...

Dave flies up and down, shabby was on the way up big time before she bailed, JJ fluctuates big time as well.

starry
07-07-2010, 09:32 PM
referring to your signature
Josie was never isolated and picked on, so why would she be a 'act like' a victim anyway

Indeed Mario did her a huge favour by making them think she was a favourite. That has helped her HUGELY in the house.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:39 PM
referring to your signature
Josie was never isolated and picked on, so why would she be a 'act like' a victim anyway.

The point in saying that wasnt whether she had been 'victimised' or not, it was to say that she hadnt had her popularity boosted by being perceived as one.

Sorry you missed that :)

Lewis.
07-07-2010, 09:43 PM
I agree with you all... Gonna make a big post here and using iPhone so excuse theany spelling and grammar mistakes that are bound to be in this post.

Josie- Been my favourite since day one.. So not really much to say.

Dave- Loved his Mario the mole jokes in the first few days then he got boring... Average for me at the moment and has been for ages.

Ben- Hayed him when he first went in... With a passion. Then he made a slow escalation upwards and he's carrying on. Sometimes the way he talks about others makes me dislike him all over again but he always manages to climb back up the rankings again.

Ife- Boring until her argument with keeva and then she went right up on my good books... Buy since she has been hanging around with Nathan she has sink back down again.

Nathan- Though he was pretty boring and then my dislike for him started to set in. Then when he went berserk at shabby that day my hate just grew and I think that if I were shabby I would have handled that a lot worse than she did. I didn't even like shabby at that point but I though he was just being unacceptable. I was screaming horrible things at my tv about him... My anger for him bolt up that much. Anyway... Get him out.

JJ- Always been pretty average for me. I hope Josie does not get too involved with him because if there is a single downfall for her it will be getting into a relationship and having that cameras on her all the time.

Keeva- though she was Boring at the start and then when she started getting up her own arse it annoyed me but now I am feeling slightly sorry for her as I think that gabby brought out the worst in her. I thought that John James letting her stay another week was a really kind thing to do and hopefully in that week she can prove that she isn't always gonna be known as shabbys side kick.

Hope I have not forgotten anyone.. Steve and mario are just average for me and I love Corinth anyway.

MusicMan
07-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Yeah people keep flipping in my estimations too

Although Josie has always been at or near the top for me :)

She far and above anyone else in my opinion at the moment :D

starry
07-07-2010, 09:56 PM
The point in saying that wasnt whether she had been 'victimised' or not, it was to say that she hadnt had her popularity boosted by being perceived as one.

Sorry you missed that :)

She's had her popularity boosted by being one of the producer's favourites.

EzzaB
07-07-2010, 10:16 PM
She has always been in my top 3 since the start tbh :)