To stir things up I'm guessing.

parmnion
07-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Air time.

Josy
07-07-2010, 08:04 PM
To stir things up I'm guessing.

This.

Notice how she also waited until after the save & replace task was over..

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 08:04 PM
She said that she wanted to clear to air and felt bad about saying bad things, but I think it was just to stir the pot. She wants caoimhe to leave like shabby and she is hoping she can make her walk. Ife is a devious woman!

Wee-Mo
07-07-2010, 08:10 PM
because she is a BITCH

Jordan.
07-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Because she was been honest and wanted to say it too her face, good on her.

fuzzylovin
07-07-2010, 08:18 PM
she makes me laugh my ass off, she says things your actualy not supposed to tell people " i think your boring " " i told big bruv you led shabby on " " i scrubbed the toilet with your toothbrush and laughed " ( it could happen )

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Because she wants to cause more arguments.

bronaaaa
07-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Stirring imo

brian3
07-07-2010, 08:22 PM
she makes me laugh my ass off, she says things your actualy not supposed to tell people " i think your boring " " i told big bruv you led shabby on " " i scrubbed the toilet with your toothbrush and laughed " ( it could happen )

"Shabby has something she wants to tell you"

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 08:23 PM
because shes a bitch
i am starting to not hate keeva

fingers
07-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Because of her selfish exulting in being liberated by being brutally honest!!!

discotheque
07-07-2010, 08:31 PM
She's feeling more powerful now and has way too high an opinion of her own opinions.

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 08:34 PM
For what reason?

she's wanting to be honest but i think she shoudnt of bothered cause camel face is a cry baby and cant take any criticism! :sleep:

Frank E
07-07-2010, 08:41 PM
To undermine.
To moralise.
To appear honest.

Jords
07-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Just to clear the air imo. Ife was good friends with Caoimhe before, and I bet she feels bad she nominated her and Shabby has walked so thought she may feel a bit lonely.

smudgie
07-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Because she is a stirrer. Did not here mention in all her honesty how she told BB she disliked keeva.

skkc16
07-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Honestly I think she was stirring she knew caiomhe wud flip
out and start gettig paranoid such a bitch i actually quite like caiomhe

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Cos she is a stupid bitch.... dont be fooled by her...she is a nasty bit of work.Her confidence is growing by the minute and if you ask me she is digging a big hole for herself.She is a huge attention seeker...someone creates a situation and she is straight there with her input....trying to look like she means well...but just fanning the flames.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:35 PM
To get the reaction she got,she is a trouble causer ,who after shes caused it ,goes around the other hm8s ,all puppy eyed for pity

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Cos she is a stupid bitch.... dont be fooled by her...she is a nasty bit of work.Her confidence is growing by the minute and if you ask me she is digging a big hole for herself.She is a huge attention seeker...someone creates a situation and she is straight there with her input....trying to look like she means well...but just fanning the flames.

1st time shes up ,shes gone

fuzzylovin
07-07-2010, 10:37 PM
the only thing i didnt like that ife has done is the whole crisp thing with sunshine,she blew that way up when sunshine just asked her could she wait 2 minutes.

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Ife is a nice girl. Quaver is a *******. Simple as that :tongue:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:46 PM
because shes a bitch
i am starting to not hate keeva

Me too, I like her more than a lot of them in there

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Starting to like Caoimhe....maybe because she is bonding with the people I like and disliking the people I dont.... I think Caoimhe will come into her own...at the moment she is fearless cos Shabs has gone aqnd she does not care if she leaves.This makes her interesting cos she will go for the jugular.Thats what I like about John....he really does not care....he is just being himself....he knows that unless the public support him he is wasting his time being in there.His desire to be up will give him what he desires and that is support in him being himself.
Caoimhe must stay strong... I like the way she is at the moment telling it as it is... I just think she might succumnb again to being at the mercy of others...

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Starting to like Caoimhe....maybe because she is bonding with the people I like and disliking the people I dont.... I think Caoimhe will come into her own...at the moment she is fearless cos Shabs has gone aqnd she does not care if she leaves.This makes her interesting cos she will go for the jugular.Thats what I like about John....he really does not care....he is just being himself....he knows that unless the public support him he is wasting his time being in there.His desire to be up will give him what he desires and that is support in him being himself.
Caoimhe must stay strong... I like the way she is at the moment telling it as it is... I just think she might succumnb again to being at the mercy of others...

:worship: Spot on !!

Rachelll
07-07-2010, 11:54 PM
I think she's a good girl, but I remember her coming out of the diary room and telling one of the girls that Big Brother asked her, "Is that it from you?" I'm guessing they meant at how boring she was being. This was all prior to her drama causing antics. Does anyone agree?

Rachelll
07-07-2010, 11:58 PM
In other words, she was pushed to be house-mate worthy. :/

boomoo
08-07-2010, 03:26 AM
To get the reaction she got,she is a trouble causer ,who after shes caused it ,goes around the other hm8s ,all puppy eyed for pity

Well she was responsible for Gollum getting into bother.
She is really awful and if she cannot see that you should not say things like that then she is a social misfit.
Saying that Caoimhe was leading Shabby on, er she did not need leading she was doing all the running.

Big Brother Fan
08-07-2010, 09:17 AM
She's an idiot and a waste of space

StGeorge
08-07-2010, 09:43 AM
She actually tried to warn Caoimhe about the Shabby issue weeks ago, so it not exactly new or going behind her back. The fact she made comments in the DR, whilst being as she put it "angry" , is not surprising.
But going back to the OPs question..why then confess??

We the public sometimes forget that these HMs are constantly thinking about how they are perceived on the outside. Ife would reflect on what she had said and assume it could be looked at as being rather snidey if shown, seeing as she then became chatty with Caoimhe again. And so to look like she is an honest and up front sort of person, she confesses.
But it backfired as Caoimhe got the hump and went around recruiting her troops.
Josie in particular has become her main gossip ally (big mistake by Jos) and of course Josies lapdog JJ goes along with her.

Its interesting that unpopular Nathan has now switched allegiance but it could be too late, and popular Josie could be cosying up to Miss unpopular which could jeapodise her standing over the next week.