PDA

View Full Version : throwing the task !

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 08:04 PM
what was the point in john doing that and what makes it even more messed up is he thinks he's doing camelface a favour yet he nominated her in first place!!!!!!!!! :shocked: he's soo retarded! . he's like making out he feels guilty now for nominating her :sleep:

Josy
07-07-2010, 08:05 PM
1. He's not retarded.

2. He said before the task started he would throw it.

3. He did not want to have to choose any one to replace him.

Hooo
07-07-2010, 08:06 PM
You HAVE to nominate somebody and it doesn't feel like one out of 11 is a huge impact. When it is him versus her, and the fact she is leeching onto him and Josie I can see why he did what he did.

I believe it's genuine and he wants to give her a chance without Shabby as the main front.

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 08:08 PM
it made me like him slightly. :D

BitterFruit
07-07-2010, 08:38 PM
cynically, i think he just didn't want to pick someone if he won.......this "picking" has caused bad feeling in previous weeks. (strangely Nathan has been the most mature about this so far......Caoimhe had a ****-fit when she was chosen)

He basically bottled from this ....all his caring reasoning for Caoimhe, I don't buy :conf:

_Seth
07-07-2010, 08:41 PM
1. He's not retarded.

2. He said before the task started he would throw it.

3. He did not want to have to choose any one to replace him.

4. He said he regretted nominating her

stonedape
07-07-2010, 08:47 PM
I think his decision has a lot less to do with Cawhec and more to do with JJ.

1. Replacing means you're forced to make an enemy, and JJ doesn't want that.
2. We didn't even have to live with Caihewfiewf to know she'd nominate Nathan, I'm sure JJ did too
3. Nathan is a bigger threat than Caoheime, but won't stay against JJ, and JJ probably knows this. Why get rid of someone like Caoheme who has a .0000001% of winning BB11.

I figured he'd throw it as soon as I heard the nominees, and I'm proud of him. A brilliant move: and the "I'm just helping out Scab's friend" cover is also brilliant.

jtalh2003
07-07-2010, 08:48 PM
if he picked someone he would basically be saying he nominated them that has all kinds of repercussions in the long run and if it was me i would want to go up at least once to find out if i was wasting my time been there

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 08:49 PM
I think his decision has a lot less to do with Cawhec and more to do with JJ.

1. Replacing means you're forced to make an enemy, and JJ doesn't want that.
2. We didn't even have to live with Caihewfiewf to know she'd nominate Nathan, I'm sure JJ did too
3. Nathan is a bigger threat than Caoheime, but won't stay against JJ, and JJ probably knows this. Why get rid of someone like Caoheme who has a .0000001% of winning BB11.

I figured he'd throw it as soon as I heard the nominees, and I'm proud of him. A brilliant move: and the "I'm just helping out Scab's friend" cover is also brilliant.

i wish camel face walked and i wish aussie pig got evicted this friday

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 08:51 PM
what was the point in john doing that and what makes it even more messed up is he thinks he's doing camelface a favour yet he nominated her in first place!!!!!!!!! :shocked: he's soo retarded! . he's like making out he feels guilty now for nominating her :sleep:

he didn't throw the task at all even Corin commented on that today,there is no way JJ would want to lose to a girl,lol but he did,I am fed up of his sickly'I am a saint act I am doing it for my mates' Yeah right.

Jords
07-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Oh gosh some of you are easily lead. Hes just trying to look good, and wanted to make sure it was aired by going and repeating it all in the DR. :rolleyes:

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 08:53 PM
4. He said he regretted nominating her

So did Ben about Sunshine,but JJ still rattled on about that for days,JJ is a hypocrite

skkc16
07-07-2010, 08:54 PM
he didn't throw the task at all even Corin commented on that today,there is no way JJ would want to lose to a girl,lol but he did,I am fed up of his sickly'I am a saint act I am doing it for my mates' Yeah right.

^^this. I can't believe people actually fell for that **** he is just tryna make himself look like a hero

jtalh2003
07-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Oh gosh some of you are easily lead. Hes just trying to look good, and wanted to make sure it was aired by going and repeating it all in the DR. :rolleyes:
lol they asked him in the DR

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 09:01 PM
^^this. I can't believe people actually fell for that **** he is just tryna make himself look like a hero

yea i cant stand him!

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 09:04 PM

Nor me ,maybe it's because E IS FIT,lol

muchadoaboutnothing
07-07-2010, 09:16 PM
I believe that from the outset when JJ realised that he had to compete in the Task with a woman (Caoimhe) that there was a possibility that she might win (even without knowing what the task was). He didn't want to be seen as to be beaten by a woman and had made up his mind that he was going to lose the task (only because he thought Caoimhe might win). He decided to save face by pretending to throw the task and thrived on the way the other HMs asked him if he had thrown it. His answer "What else could I do" and then came up with excuses. JJ did not throw the task, he was beaten fairly and squarly by a women (and he thought this might happen). Lets not forget his hatred of Rachel and other women in general (apart from Josie but that is only because she stands up to him). And lets not also forget that he (JJ) had a go at Ben for failing in his task where he had to replace Dave. JJ is a sneak who knows exactly what he is doing. No way did he throw that task but is very happy for his fellow HMs to think that he did, therefore putting himself up in their estimation and trying to fool the public into thinking the same. I hope the snake in the grass leaves on Friday.

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 09:21 PM
I believe that from the outset when JJ realised that he had to compete in the Task with a woman (Caoimhe) that there was a possibility that she might win (even without knowing what the task was). He didn't want to be seen as to be beaten by a woman and had made up his mind that he was going to lose the task (only because he thought Caoimhe might win). He decided to save face by pretending to throw the task and thrived on the way the other HMs asked him if he had thrown it. His answer "What else could I do" and then came up with excuses. JJ did not throw the task, he was beaten fairly and squarly by a women (and he thought this might happen). Lets not forget his hatred of Rachel and other women in general (apart from Josie but that is only because she stands up to him). And lets not also forget that he (JJ) had a go at Ben for failing in his task where he had to replace Dave. JJ is a sneak who knows exactly what he is doing. No way did he throw that task but is very happy for his fellow HMs to think that he did, therefore putting himself up in their estimation and trying to fool the public into thinking the same. I hope the snake in the grass leaves on Friday.

you need to help to vote to evict him then!!!!!! :hello: cause i cant do it by myself

muchadoaboutnothing
07-07-2010, 09:24 PM
you need to help to vote to evict him then!!!!!! :hello: cause i cant do it by myself
I won't need help in voting him out as there are thousands (if not a million or two) who will do that. The horrible spiteful sinister young man that he is.

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 09:31 PM
I won't need help in voting him out as there are thousands (if not a million or two) who will do that. The horrible spiteful sinister young man that he is.

too many teeny boppers and other people like him which means they'll vote nathan out to save him! :shocked:

Angus
07-07-2010, 09:36 PM
You HAVE to nominate somebody and it doesn't feel like one out of 11 is a huge impact. When it is him versus her, and the fact she is leeching onto him and Josie I can see why he did what he did.

I believe it's genuine and he wants to give her a chance without Shabby as the main front.

Hmm, okay:rolleyes: Made me laugh in the bedroom when JJ was "admitting" to Mario what a great guy he was for throwing the task, and Dave said he thought it looked like jj was beaten for real. It looked that way to me as well, especially since he lost by only 3 seconds - lol.

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Aaaawww I just love his honest...authentic aussie style....Love him (and I aint a teeny bopper) justsomeone who appreciates opinions and honesty...:kiss:

Melissaaa
07-07-2010, 10:23 PM
I really believe he is genuine he just has a temper on him, but that in no way means he is fake :\ I think there was nothing behind it he was just doing what he thought was best!

joeysteele
07-07-2010, 10:26 PM
What I would like answered is why when Ben was given a tree task that he refused to do after only doing a bit of it,did Bne get the book thrown at him by BB for not doing it. However John James can deliberately throw a task and make a mockery of it buT get a pat on the back from BB.Toatally unfair, he should be punished for that,he wasn't even punished for physically assulting Sunshine,he was only told to say sorry.Rediculous.

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 10:26 PM

You got him down to a T,that 's the word 'sinister' exactly my feelings about JJ

EzzaB
07-07-2010, 10:29 PM
He's got some clever tactics, which is making me change my opinion of him tbh . I think that he made the right decision. But i reckon if John and Ceeva are up again next week will he do the same thing???? ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lmao