PDA

View Full Version : Josie Well, will the haters who crowed about her poo pants thing be as fast to admit..

vesavius
07-07-2010, 08:08 PM
...they were wrong, jumped on her way to fast, with no idea of context or reason, and they probably should not have just grabbed an idea they read in a forum as truth?

Some are too fast to gloat around here, and that can sometimes come back to bite you in the arse ;)

fuzzylovin
07-07-2010, 08:09 PM
I wouldnt mind her pooing herself id hand her a baby wipe.

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Her task today with the robot is brilliant, caan't wait to see it again on HL tomorrow. :D

vesavius
07-07-2010, 08:26 PM
hrm... seems the take up for apologies isnt as fast as the rush to slate her was... funny that :joker:

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 09:28 PM
i never watch lf so i didnt understand what had happend but obviously in hl show its all explained that she just said that as a weird diversion but she could of said something better! and less grose! come on like i said in another post she should of said she felt ill and made camel face get her some water so she'd vacate the bedroom

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 09:30 PM
What the hech? What is all this about?

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:32 PM
i never watch lf so i didnt understand what had happend but obviously in hl show its all explained that she just said that as a weird diversion but she could of said something better! and less grose! come on like i said in another post she should of said she felt ill and made camel face get her some water so she'd vacate the bedroom

Well, that was closer to an admittance of being wrong then I expected :joker:

Apology accepted lol ;)

smudgie
07-07-2010, 09:32 PM
:joker::joker: I watched it last night and as the story unfolded I laughed so much I ached. Brilliant housemate.

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Wut is it?

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:34 PM
What the hech? What is all this about?

ahh as soon as the haters heard Josie say she was having issues in the loo (to cover her in the task) a lot of them rushed to the boards to call her gross etc.

They didnt get she was playing or doing a task and were just way too fast to judge her and slag her for it.

toothpick
07-07-2010, 09:35 PM
...they were wrong, jumped on her way to fast, with no idea of context or reason, and they probably should not have just grabbed an idea they read in a forum as truth?

Some are too fast to gloat around here, and that can sometimes come back to bite you in the arse ;)

That fat munter from the west country who happens to sound thick as **** was embarrasing tonight..

Livia
Speaks volumes about Josie that the best cover she could come up with at short notice is "I've shat my pants".

vesavius
That fat munter from the west country who happens to be as thick as **** was embarrasing tonight..

:dance::dance:

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 09:36 PM
What task, the thing where she had to move peoples' shoes around?

toothpick
Speaks volumes about Josie that the best cover she could come up with at short notice is "I've shat my pants".

shes got the mental age of a 8 year old thats why...she sounds so stupid

vesavius

lol now THIS is more of the hate post I expected. Good old Liv, never dissapoints :joker:

vesavius
What task, the thing where she had to move peoples' shoes around?

yeah.

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Josie made me laugh about the accident in panties comment

but later in the DR she appeared to be playing up to the cameras again

when i watch her, its like watching an actress playing a role in a sitcom

toothpick
07-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Josie made me laugh about the accident in panties comment

but later in the DR she appeared to be playing up to the cameras again

when i watch her, its like watching an actress playing a role in a sitcom

she pipes up that thick as sh$t bristol accent of hers in the diary room have you noticed.....the minger will be exposed soon just watch

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Well I love Josie.... she is a natural... she has me in stitches...

toothpick
07-07-2010, 09:40 PM

depends on your level of humour....if shouting like a bristol pig is funny then shes a hoot.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:40 PM

She definitly entertains :D

toothpick
07-07-2010, 09:46 PM
She definitly entertains :D

she entertains 12 year olds .....

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:47 PM
she entertains 12 year olds .....

troll harder. :joker:

every turd post just makes her haters look more desperate :bawling::joker::bawling:

toothpick
07-07-2010, 09:48 PM
troll harder. :joker:

every turd post just makes her haters look more desperate :bawling::joker::bawling:

apparently the bristol munter claimed she had shat her pants during the task....she's such a glamourous lady.

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Josie reminds me a lot of Brian who won BB8.

At time I thought Brian was acting up a lot, same thing with Josie.

Big difference is Brian made me laugh a lot despite me thinking its an act.

Josie has made me laugh once in 4 weeks.

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 09:50 PM
toothpick how do you feel about JJ?

lynz
07-07-2010, 09:54 PM

I think you are expecting a bit much - don't think she is quick witted enough to come up with anything better.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:55 PM
apparently the bristol munter claimed she had shat her pants during the task....she's such a glamourous lady.

:joker::bawling::joker::bawling:

toothpick
07-07-2010, 09:55 PM
toothpick how do you feel about JJ?

well he was a total prick with regards to losing the task, i wanted that beast caimonhe out....

jj i guess should stay for the potential entertainment value....nathan is a lost cause really.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:56 PM
I think you are expecting a bit much - don't think she is quick witted enough to come up with anything better.

c'mon... it's not hard... say it with me...

I. Got. It. Wrong. I. Am. Sorry.

:joker:

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Well, that was closer to an admittance of being wrong then I expected :joker:

Apology accepted lol ;)

no love cause i wasnt one of them who commented on the subject last night i just read about it but never actually commented on it untill now so get your facts straight :xyxwave:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:24 PM
no love cause i wasnt one of them who commented on the subject last night i just read about it but never actually commented on it untill now so get your facts straight :xyxwave:

For some reason i suddenly get the impression that you are older then I thought you was... Not relevent, just saying.

Ahh ok, if you didnt say it you don't have to apologise! That means no one who did has yet come forward :bawling:

Vicky.
07-07-2010, 11:27 PM
I didnt see the hate posts in question...but I can believe it :laugh:

calyman
07-07-2010, 11:28 PM
ahh as soon as the haters heard Josie say she was having issues in the loo (to cover her in the task) a lot of them rushed to the boards to call her gross etc.

They didnt get she was playing or doing a task and were just way too fast to judge her and slag her for it.

Who cares, she's a conniving obnoxious boot.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:28 PM
I didnt see the hate posts in question...but I can believe it :laugh:

Yeah, they wernt slow to enter a feeding frenzy... appears it's harder to say sorry though :spin:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Who cares, she's a conniving obnoxious boot.

See? :bawling:

calyman
07-07-2010, 11:30 PM
See? :bawling:
See what? if I hated her, I'd say something that was hate filled, maybe even take some of your verbose prose in that respect.
:dance:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:32 PM
verbose prose

I like this :spin:

cheapbbfan
08-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Poo pants? I thought she was alluding to having her period