PDA

View Full Version : Funky trio ?

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 08:09 PM
When Keeva chose Nathan he said something about the "funky trio" who do you think he was refering too ?

Josy
07-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Hunky trio.

Remember when they done the dinner in the sky task and they had to guess what the newspapers had said, 1 of the papers mentioned something about the hunky trio.

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 08:12 PM
i doubt nathan was even involved hes ugly and hairy and yukky

i think it was
Johnyyy
Mario
Govan

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 08:14 PM
i doubt nathan was even involved hes ugly and hairy and yukky

i think it was
Johnyyy
Mario
Govan

no i think it was nathan , john and govan or mario but it niether of them are hunky

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Wouldn't it have been Caoimhe, Josie and John?

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 08:45 PM
I never heard that before,but ffs tell me he never classes himself as hunky? there is only one hunk in the house and thats jj

Kaaarenn!
07-07-2010, 09:22 PM
I never heard that before,but ffs tell me he never classes himself as hunky? there is only one hunk in the house and thats jj

Remember like in the first week when they were up in the sky and Sunshine had to draw headlines and they had to guess what they were and one was The Hunky Trio? That's what Nathan was referring too tonight and yeah I agree, Nathan isn't hunky at all, John is :)

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 09:50 PM
lol, maybe he thinks of Ife, Nathan and Ste as the most entertaining. Plus Nathan was bragging about his *MASSIVE* fan club which IMO is made up of Hera, Maysoon and Gos. Urrghh! Get HIM OUT! I will tolerate JJ this week

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:51 PM
lol, maybe he thinks of Ife, Nathan and Ste as the most entertaining. Plus Nathan was bragging about his *MASSIVE* fan club which IMO is made up of Hera, Maysoon and Gos. Urrghh! Get HIM OUT! I will tolerate JJ this week

the only think MASSIVE about the Yorkshire plank is his ego

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 10:52 PM
the only think MASSIVE about the Yorkshire plank is his ego

Indeed