PDA

View Full Version : Your favourites?

BBfan46
07-07-2010, 08:12 PM
How long does it take to get your favourites?

I had Josie from launch night
but picked Sunshine up end of week 1.

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 08:14 PM
John James - Launch Night
Rachael - Launch Night
Sunshine - Day 3
Josie - End of Week 1

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Took me about a week, which is fast for me. I knew who I didn't like faster though!

Jordan.
07-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Had Sunshine as my favourite after a few days in and then started to like the rest as its gone along :)

starry
07-07-2010, 08:17 PM
I don't remember to be honest. Not on launch night as that is a bit too early and VTs are never dependable, but it didn't take too long so must have been the first few days. Certainly by the first eviction I was strongly rooting for Sunshine to stay.

Shiloh
07-07-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm not really sure.. most of the housemates I'm not keen on at Launch Night but they grow on me over time.

bronaaaa
07-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Normally it takes me ages. I wasn't planning on watching this year's, but my sister had it on one night and I saw Shabby and loved her haha

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Rachael - Launch night
Govan - Launch night
Shabby - About a week

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Didn't like any of them at first,Then came here on the forums and read about this Ben fellow and wondered what all the hoo ha was about him,so i started to watch him more closely and I felt he wasn't being fairly represented on the forum this one in particular,as people can deny it but many don't like him because he is 'posh' and is different to most people they meet,I watched Shabby and most of the vultures tear him apart in that first week and I thought their behaviour towards him was dispicable,I was pleased when he was saved from eviction as he really thought he was going and since then he has grown on me ,I like that he is not afraid to tell people he is lazy etc,and that he is not bothered about saying the truth about other people,some call it bitching,call it what you will,but the guy can always explainwhy he thinks as he does,ben is not perfect far from it we all bitch,lie and yes we are lazy sometimes,i did not like the unfair vile names posters were calling him,which really was a contradiction of what they called him,and most of all he has made me and family/friend laugh so much,so like it or lump it,that is why i support Ben.I also like Josie.Corin and Dave are ok too,I suppose it was this forum that made me support him.

Jords
07-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Sunshine - Launch
Ben - After ~ 10 days
Corin - After ~ 5 days
Josie - Launch (on/off as a top favourite, hilarious but the whole JJ thing is annoying)

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Rachael- Launch night:).
Josie- Just before Rachael's eviction:D.

I knew that Sunshine, David and John James would annoy me from the start and they did:blush:.

BigBrotherfan4ever
07-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Josie - Lauch Night
Nathan - Few Days
Shabby - A Week
Ben - 2 Weeks

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 08:45 PM
The one I knew I wouldn't like was Sunshine.

Didn't think I'd like Ben or Shabby either.

Melissaaa
07-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Josie - Launch night. Gotta stick by my fellow bristolian!
John James - First few days in.

MaratSafinForever
07-07-2010, 09:00 PM
I don't jump the gun and "like" somebody straight from the get go. I also have a memory longer than 1 week unlike most, so I reserve judgment for a good few weeks in.

Dave, so far. But I've not really been liking anybody as much as my ultimate favourites being Cameron, Jason, Marcus, Derek, Roberto and a few others.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 09:08 PM
JJ,Ben from day one ,Josie has grown on me

stonedape
07-07-2010, 09:12 PM
double post, apologies!

stonedape
07-07-2010, 09:16 PM
On launch I was fully expecting not to watch BB11, and hated every HM except Ben. Not exaggerating, probably the least excited I've ever been on launch.

Shabby quickly grew on me, but I didn't want to invest because I figured she'd be out early. When I finally invested, she left. Stupid bitch. So now I'm still with Ben...basically the only one I've been rooting for this month. I think Mario, Josie, and JJ are excellent supporting though. Everyone else is thoroughly replaceable.

It usually takes me about this long to pick out consistent favorites, but I had Ben pegged from minute 1.

erichardse10
07-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Liking Josie, Corin, John James (in small doses lol) and Ben

Steves ok, but boring, the rest don't really think much of them!

Princess
07-07-2010, 09:45 PM
From the first night favourites,a few of end up being my favourites the whole way through(Josie,John James) but then I started liking others later on like Corin.

MusicMan
07-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Josie since the launch night :D

And Corin became one of my favourites a little way into it and now she's not so much any more (still like her, mind)

And John James is very up and down for me

But yeah, Josie has nabbed the number one spot for me, nabbed it on day one :D

Livia
07-07-2010, 10:00 PM
.........Dave, so far. But I've not really been liking anybody as much as my ultimate favourites being Cameron, Jason, Marcus, Derek, Roberto and a few others.

Ahhhhhhhh Roberto. I remember him with GREAT affection.

starry
07-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Roberto was annoying and argumentative just like JJ. And Derek was a conceited person who thought he was great and spoke down to women, a bit like Ben was for the first few weeks.

lol
08-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Well during the mole task, Mario was my favourite.