PDA

View Full Version : St Dave's mask is slipping!

fingers
07-07-2010, 08:16 PM
He cannot stand criticism in any shape or form. Narthan commiserating and reinforcing his negative outlook!

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 08:18 PM
He cannot stand criticism in any shape or form. Narthan commiserating and reinforcing his negative outlook!

i just think he's weird . but explain more????? lol

headaball
07-07-2010, 08:21 PM

Basically Dave didn't want to get involved in an argument about religion Cameltoe has been itching for all day.

fingers
07-07-2010, 08:22 PM

He was in the bedroom with his BEST friend Ben and Kweervan and they were discussing religion it didn't go his way so he pissed off out to the kitchen leaving BEST friend to bitch about his educational qualificantions to Kweervan!!!

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Basically Dave didn't want to get involved in an argument about religion Cameltoe has been itching for all day.

ive only seen him do his joky disagreements

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 08:24 PM
He was in the bedroom with his BEST friend Ben and Kweervan and they were discussing religion it didn't go his way so he pissed off out to the kitchen leaving BEST friend to bitch about his educational qualificantions to Kweervan!!!

yeah thats how he is but he stays quiet alot

fingers
07-07-2010, 08:26 PM
yeah thats how he is but he stays quiet alot

Not this time, he was REALLY pissed off!

fingers
07-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Others can spin it how they please but St. Dave was NOT a happy chappie!

headaball
07-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Others can spin it how they please but St. Dave was NOT a happy chappie!

He wasn't happy. What spin are you talking about?

polly503
07-07-2010, 08:33 PM
First ever born again Christian I've ever seen who won't join in a discussion about religion.

InOne
07-07-2010, 08:34 PM

And why should he either? He goes on a bit at times but doesn't shove it down peoples throats.

King Gizzard
07-07-2010, 08:36 PM
I presume the irational hate from the HM's to Dave will kick up again in next weeks evictions.

Peter Plunker
07-07-2010, 08:37 PM
People think that being a Christian means you must have every answer to every question and people will constantly dig at you for answers they are too lazy to find for themselves. It happens all the time.

Peter Plunker
07-07-2010, 08:37 PM
I presume the irational hate from the HM's to Dave will kick up again in next weeks evictions.

Probably. Who cares though? Dave certainly doesn't.

fingers
07-07-2010, 08:38 PM
And why should he either? He goes on a bit at times but doesn't shove it down peoples throats.

Quite, when he drones on and on about his LOVE for everyone and how he gets drunk on Jesus Juice and how the world has lost sight of the true meaning of the gospels (except for his cult) then they all have to listen in rapt attention!

discotheque
07-07-2010, 08:38 PM
He should drown his sorrows with a couple of pints of Jesus Juice. It's always on tap.

headaball
07-07-2010, 08:39 PM

The thing is I actually agree with most of Cameltoe's views on religion but she just wanted to out Dave as a homophobe and score brownie points with the public.

Peter Plunker
Quite, when he drones on and on about his LOVE for everyone and how he gets drunk on Jesus Juice and how the world has lost sight of the true meaning of the gospels (except for his cult) then they all have to listen in rapt attention!

Except they don't have to, they are free to walk away just as shabby used to.

fingers
He should drown his sorrows with a couple of pints of Jesus Juice. It's always on tap.

Oh my! what a thing to say! lol

:devil:

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 08:40 PM

by bitch do you mean talk? well thankyou I understand what all the posts that mention bitch mean now,lol,why dont people just type 'talk' instead of 'bitch' I thought it was meant as something nasty:hugesmile:

InOne
07-07-2010, 08:40 PM
The thing is I actually agree with most of Cameltoe's views on religion but she just wanted to out Dave as a homophobe and score brownie points with the public.

I know all Christians probably have views I don't like, but I wouldn't go digging for them. It's just not what is done, just shows how much of a bitch cameltoe is, glad Dave didn't bite.

fingers
07-07-2010, 08:47 PM
by bitch do you mean talk? well thankyou I understand what all the posts that mention bitch mean now,lol,why dont people just type 'talk' instead of 'bitch' I thought it was meant as something nasty:hugesmile:

What would you call calling into question his BEST friend's educational qualifications (to Kweervan) and then sitting there agreeing with all of St Dave's diatribe against Kweervan.

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 08:55 PM
The Lord will be turning in his grave:(.

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 08:57 PM
The Lord will be turning in his grave:(.

But he is not in his grave, 'on the third day he rose again',

fingers
07-07-2010, 09:58 PM
St. Dave the lover of all Mankind! lol

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/7/dave-s-had-enough-of-caoimhe/play.c4

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 10:02 PM
He doesn't shove it down throats like Stevie Baldwin did... it was Stevie right?

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM
IMO he never had a mask, was always a snake in the grass

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Dave is an idiot....I think he is starting to break....

fingers
07-07-2010, 10:07 PM
He doesn't shove it down throats like Stevie Baldwin did... it was Stevie right?

The stupid, Born again, Baldwin - the one of the brothers who can't even act? I think so!

Kazanne
07-07-2010, 10:13 PM
What would you call calling into question his BEST friend's educational qualifications (to Kweervan) and then sitting there agreeing with all of St Dave's diatribe against Kweervan.

Selective hearing!

fingers
07-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Selective hearing!

Whatever

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Dave is an idiot....I think he is starting to break....

I wish he would hurry up about it ,when nominations were being announced and he was pulling STUPID faces and patting his chest I could have gladly strangled him :mad::mad:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:10 PM
People think that being a Christian means you must have every answer to every question and people will constantly dig at you for answers they are too lazy to find for themselves. It happens all the time.

But can he answer how he gets "drunk" while reading the bible?? The answer is no because it's a load of bo**ocks...

Probably. Who cares though? Dave certainly doesn't.

He should, he will be gone soon :xyxwave:

Peter Plunker
08-07-2010, 06:07 AM
But can he answer how he gets "drunk" while reading the bible?? The answer is no because it's a load of bo**ocks...

He can and has several times already.

And why should he care, it's just a gameshow?

Alpertinator
08-07-2010, 06:22 AM
[qoute]The stupid, Born again, Baldwin - the one of the brothers who can't even act? I think so![/quote]

Well actually I think it was Stephen and he was in The Usual Suspects which is a legendary film and I think he was pretty good in that. I think he just killed his career by not bein' focussed enough like... I think he was an alcoholic or into drugs or somethin'...

fingers
08-07-2010, 08:33 AM
[qoute]The stupid, Born again, Baldwin - the one of the brothers who can't even act? I think so!

Well actually I think it was Stephen and he was in The Usual Suspects which is a legendary film and I think he was pretty good in that. I think he just killed his career by not bein' focussed enough like... I think he was an alcoholic or into drugs or somethin'...[/QUOTE]

Erm... who was the one who called him Stevie? Edit: the bit above this is a quote.

soleila
08-07-2010, 10:02 AM
I think he walked away cos he’s used to talking to people who won’t have an opinion on it (religious do-gooders often do this to feel superior), but he can’t argue with rational, intelligent opinions so he either gets snappy or walks away.

All his ‘the world is 6000 years old’ crap, how can an intelligent person dispute the scientific measurement of mountains and fossils etc.?

Peter Plunker
08-07-2010, 10:08 AM
There are two theories on creation. One is the what dave was talking about, the other is known as 'Gap creation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gap_creationism)'.

fingers
08-07-2010, 10:08 AM
I think he walked away cos he’s used to talking to people who won’t have an opinion on it (religious do-gooders often do this to feel superior), but he can’t argue with rational, intelligent opinions so he either gets snappy or walks away.

All his ‘the world is 6000 years old’ crap, how can an intelligent person dispute the scientific measurement of mountains and fossils etc.?

You can see why his BEST FRIEND called his educational standing suspect!!

fingers
08-07-2010, 10:10 AM
There are two theories on creation. One is the what dave was talking about, the other is known as 'second creation theory'.

Crackpot theories should be reserved for sloshfests!

:dance::devil::dance::joker:

chuff me dizzy
08-07-2010, 10:13 AM
There are two theories on creation. One is the what dave was talking about, the other is known as 'Gap creation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gap_creationism)'.

PLEASE find a God page and preach on there ,this site is about BB ,Bye and may your God go with you

fingers
08-07-2010, 10:23 AM
For those who missed what sloshfests are all about and why St. Dave and his mate Peter Plonker find them so attractive, have a look - scroll down to the videos!!

http://reformedpilgrim.wordpress.com/2010/06/11/david-vaughan-the-new-ecstatics-and-big-brother/

Julie10
08-07-2010, 10:40 AM

She wasn't interested in him before but now her gf has gone she expects him to let her score points off him to make her look good. I hope it back fires on her shes a troublemaking little cow!

Blueisthecolour
08-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Any Christian with a brain would avoid getting into an argument with certain people, and Caiomhe is one of them.

Some people ask about religion and they are genuinely interested or open-minded. My impression is that Caiomhe just wants to draw him into a conversation which ends with her giving him a pile of grief and making herself feel big.

When he first went in he talked about his religion quite a bit, until Nathan accused him of only going on BB to "advertise God". Since then he's reined it in a bit.

He did get sucked in about the Gay "Marriage" question, which people have constantly mentioned in the house. But then again, if he had avoided the question he would have got stick as well.

I don't reckon he's a homophobe, that's saying too much I think. Saying you don't really believe in Gay "Marriage" is not the same as saying you hate Gay people.

I must admit though, his "Oh I'm absolutely rolling around drunk on the love of our Lord" stuff does make me chuckle and cringe at the same time.

calyman
08-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Any Christian with a brain would avoid getting into an argument with certain people, and Caiomhe is one of them.

Some people ask about religion and they are genuinely interested or open-minded. My impression is that Caiomhe just wants to draw him into a conversation which ends with her giving him a pile of grief and making herself feel big.

When he first went in he talked about his religion quite a bit, until Nathan accused him of only going on BB to "advertise God". Since then he's reined it in a bit.

He did get sucked in about the Gay "Marriage" question, which people have constantly mentioned in the house. But then again, if he had avoided the question he would have got stick as well.

I don't reckon he's a homophobe, that's saying too much I think. Saying you don't really believe in Gay "Marriage" is not the same as saying you hate Gay people.

I must admit though, his "Oh I'm absolutely rolling around drunk on the love of our Lord" stuff does make me chuckle and cringe at the same time.

I'm fed up with this "I don't believe he's a homophobe" point.

If the Blessed Dave belonged to a Church whic disallowed marriage between black and white, he by consent with the ethos of that church would be considered a racist.

Similarly, it is intolerence and bigotry which precludes his church from sanctioning same sex marriages.

In both examples bigotry is at the heart of the church ethos, therfore by sanctioning it, you accept the bigotry. Dave is indeed a homophobe.

fingers
08-07-2010, 12:57 PM

If the Blessed Dave belonged to a Church whic disallowed marriage between black and white, he by consent with the ethos of that church would be considered a racist.

Similarly, it is intolerence and bigotry which precludes his church from sanctioning same sex marriages.

In both examples bigotry is at the heart of the church ethos, therfore by sanctioning it, you accept the bigotry. Dave is indeed a homophobe.

St, Dave hasn't got a church and thinks that Christianity has got it all wrong.
He is leader of a cult which believes THEY are the only ones getting it right! i.e. with sloashfests! lol :wavey:

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 01:15 PM
He can and has several times already.

And why should he care, it's just a gameshow?

He can't. Just because he has done his fake act of being drunk while sniffing the bible does not make it real... :rolleyes:

And he should care about his poor kids, they will probably have to change schools/identities now... Poor sods...

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 01:16 PM

And then there is the FACTUAL version... Called EVOLUTION... :wavey:

WOMBAI
08-07-2010, 01:35 PM

Not accepting gay marriage does not make someone a homophobe! Like some say the word bully gets thrown around this forum too much - so does the word homophobe, moreso!

People are entitled to their opinions - doesn't mean they hate an entire group of people because they don't agree on some issues!

The word is often used in an attempt to intimidate people out of expressing any opinion that doesn't agree with their views on the subject! That is worse!

Peter Plunker
08-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Gay marriage is illegal, doesn't matter whether he would or wouldn't marry them.

calyman
08-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Not accepting gay marriage does not make someone a homophobe! Like some say the word bully gets thrown around this forum too much - so does the word homophobe, moreso!

People are entitled to their opinions - doesn't mean they hate an entire group of people because they don't agree on some issues!

The word is often used in an attempt to intimidate people out of expressing any opinion that doesn't agree with their views on the subject! That is worse!
So if he said he didn't want to marry a couple because one was black and one was white, what would your definition of his reason for not doing so, be.

Remember, there are some "Christian'" who do have this ethos.

In my view such people are racists, no less than if they refused same sex marriages, they are homophobes.

calyman
08-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Gay marriage is illegal, doesn't matter whether he would or wouldn't marry them.

What is a marriage? It's a union. What is a civil partnership? It's a union.

The only reason in Britain that it's called a civil partnership and not a marriage is precisely because of the homophobia inherrant in the religious bigots who did not want this right to be afforded to Homosexual people.

Blueisthecolour
08-07-2010, 02:40 PM

I don't think Dave belongs to a formal Christian Church does he?

Then again I can't think of many Churches which sanction same sex "Marriage", if any.

That's purely because they see "Marriage" as a union between a man and a woman, and because they see "Marriage" as a spiritual thing as well as a legal one.

A civil partnership is as legal as a "Marriage", whether it's same sex or opposite sex couples doing it.

Dave is indeed a homophobe is your opinion, mine is that he's not.

That's all.

Peter Plunker
08-07-2010, 03:08 PM
It does indeed depend on your view of what marriage is. To me a marriage is a judeo-christian ceremony where a man and a woman ask God to bless their commitment to eachother and where they make a covenant together before God.

If you want a civil partnership then go for it, just keep God out of it.

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 03:21 PM
So if he said he didn't want to marry a couple because one was black and one was white, what would your definition of his reason for not doing so, be.

Remember, there are some "Christian'" who do have this ethos.

In my view such people are racists, no less than if they refused same sex marriages, they are homophobes.

Exactly. It disgusts me how people are allowed to get away with being homophobic simply because it is against their religion...

What if the KKK were a religion?? Would their racial hatred be fine too?? :conf:

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 03:22 PM
It does indeed depend on your view of what marriage is. To me a marriage is a judeo-christian ceremony where a man and a woman ask God to bless their commitment to eachother and where they make a covenant together before God.

You can't though, because there are many homosexuals who are also religious, so to them it is very important to have the same marriage rights...

fingers
09-07-2010, 02:36 PM

Obviously you are saying that Registry Office Marriages aren't "Before God"

I rather doubt that New Ecstatic "marriages" would be recognised anywhere.:sleep:

WOMBAI
09-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Marriage was primarily designed for procreation purposes - to create a unit providing security and stability for raising children! Not really a requirment for those not having children! A relationship committment - is not about marriage these days!

fingers
09-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Marriage was primarily designed for procreation purposes - to create a unit providing security and stability for raising children! Not really a requirment for those not having children! A relationship committment - is not about marriage these days!

Precisely, God is not required!

Just Do It
09-07-2010, 03:14 PM
I've never been a big fan or critic of Caoimhe, I just didn't see why people spent so much time dissing her or loving her. Now I find the longer she stays in the more I agree with a lot of what she says. Respect to the girl. At least she doesn't spend her time 'hiding' who she is. I find a lot of the other housemates trying too hard to be on their best behaviour. Just be yourself.

fingers
09-07-2010, 03:19 PM
I've never been a big fan or critic of Caoimhe, I just didn't see why people spent so much time dissing her or loving her. Now I find the longer she stays in the more I agree with a lot of what she says. Respect to the girl. At least she doesn't spend her time 'hiding' who she is. I find a lot of the other housemates trying too hard to be on their best behaviour. Just be yourself.

Her opinion of religion in schools and the position of the Catholic church were quite valid points, unfortunately she expected an answer from a self confessed drunk and pothead and a bible thumping (Gospels only please, none of that other stuff!) nutter and she was never going to get it!

WOMBAI
09-07-2010, 03:22 PM

Unfortuntely - in Keeva's case, herself clearly isn't very nice - that is the point, isn't it! :hugesmile:

fingers
09-07-2010, 03:26 PM
[/B]

Unfortuntely - in Keeva's case, herself clearly isn't very nice - that is the point, isn't it! :hugesmile:

Oh damn, I agree with that! lol

:joker::devil::dance: