PDA

View Full Version : Caoimhe: "Corin is rough"

brian3
07-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Would have been funny if Corin heard her say that.

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 08:22 PM
yeah but she is a bitch

vesavius
07-07-2010, 08:24 PM

Nice of Josie to disagree with her though... not often enough someone has the strength to go against the group and defend someone.

most go with the b1tch flow.

discotheque
07-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Not a very nice thing to say.

I wouldn't say either of them are particularly refined young ladies.

I get what keeva means but it's really not wise voicing that kind of opinion.

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 08:27 PM

keeva is a b&tch! or should i say camelface! she's the rough one !

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 08:43 PM
when are these two gonna argue properly! i cant wait to see it

vesavius
07-07-2010, 08:46 PM
when are these two gonna argue properly! i cant wait to see it

simon... that would be epic.

needs to happen.

InOne
07-07-2010, 08:48 PM
People seem to think anyone from Yorkshire and Lancashire are 'rough'

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 08:49 PM
She'd have gone crazy at her.

Wished she did hear actually.

BigBrotherfan4ever
07-07-2010, 08:50 PM
TBH.. I think Caoimhe thinks she is above everyone in that house, & looks down her noise at everyone, dont/like trust her one bit.

MaratSafinForever
Corin could easily verbally tear Caihohamehamheahdhoi to shreds.

bansheewails
People seem to think anyone from Yorkshire and Lancashire are 'rough'

They should hear me then! Northern irish, donegal mix, and no I dont sound like daniel o'donnell! hehehe

Jords
07-07-2010, 08:51 PM
I dont understand her hate towards Corin, perhaps jelous she cant be as positive as her?

vesavius
07-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Corin could easily verbally tear Caihohamehamheahdhoi to shreds.

Corin is a screaming harridan once she gets going, as we have seen, but I don't know... would be a awesome argument.

MaratSafinForever
07-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Caihomwhemheihahiehuhsoihm is very hypocritical. She speaks about Ife in the diary room, saying "say it to my face, not behind my back", yet she constantly bitches about everybody behind their back, she breaks down constantly and resorts to blanking people when things are to be resolved. I don't see how Corin vs Dyke would make a good argument. She would be running to the diary room.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 08:57 PM
it annoyed me when caoimhe kept saying to ife 'dont raise your voice to me!' i was like why who are you lol

InOne
They should hear me then! Northern irish, donegal mix, and no I dont sound like daniel o'donnell! hehehe

Haha, rough Irish sounds good though :tongue:

BigBrotherfan4ever
it annoyed me when caoimhe kept saying to ife 'dont raise your voice to me!' i was like why who are you lol

me too

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Keeva was spot on ,Corin is as rough as a butchers dog ,and not half as pretty

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 08:59 PM

She was right !! would YOU let someone shout in your face? I wouldnt

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 09:11 PM

i would then i would just pour bleach on their clothes later

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 09:19 PM
that whole conversation showed just how weak and pathetic Quaver is

She is incapable of talking about anything other than bitching about others.

She is the walking definition of A BITCH.

Not someone who has the occasional bitch like 90% of the country do but an actual bitch, that is her personality. Nothing else to her at all.

She doesnt make friends by chatting to people, she makes alliances by bitching about others, just to make herself feel better and give her a reason to exist. She is a disgrace.

**** Quaver

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 09:20 PM
I dont understand her hate towards Corin, perhaps jelous she cant be as positive as her?

Jealous of a fake? I doubt it.

She's 10x better than Corin in every way.

alc09
07-07-2010, 09:21 PM
keeva 'pretty'?

You talk ****e most of the time, but that is even worse than normal.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 09:22 PM
i would then i would just pour bleach on their clothes later

I would have done EXACTLY what Keeva did ,Ife is a schemeimg little cow,she only told Keeva what she had said in the dr to get a rise out of her

eviled2010
07-07-2010, 09:22 PM
keeva 'pretty'?

Ain't that the truth LOLOL
:elephant:

Livia
07-07-2010, 09:23 PM
I can't help liking Corin. I don't think she's the sharpest pencil in the box but she is a kind person, I think. Caoimhe seemed to be affronted because Corin had had a go at them about trashing her bed. Good for her. At least she didn't creep off to the bathroom to bitch about them behind their backs. And to call her rough says much more about the type of person Caoimhe herself is.

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Corin is 10 times the woman Quaver is.

Quaver doesnt even look like a woman

She looks like she had sex change, but the operation was stopped midway through. Ugly inside and out.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 09:24 PM
keeva 'pretty'?

I never said Keeva was pretty :rolleyes:,I said and i stand by Corin is as rough as a butchers dog,and not half as pretty ,A Yorkshire saying ,that implies Corin is not half as pretty as the dog ,as for talking $h1te ,please add IMO because thats what it is

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Corin is 10 times the woman Quaver is.

Quaver doesnt even look like a woman

She looks like she had sex change, but the operation was stopped midway through. Ugly inside and out.

But at least Keeva is a natural beauty ,not the surgeons knife and sun bed ,Corin is not even pretty ,she is as common as muck

Zippy
07-07-2010, 09:27 PM
She's the one whose rough. Always seems to wear the same clothes and her hairs a skanky mess.

She thinks she's superior to most of the HMs. Deluded cow. Remember her job description? Promoter? Turns out she hands out flyers outside clubs!

Failed model/dancer turned leaflet *****. Yeah, very superior!

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 09:27 PM
I never said Keeva was pretty :rolleyes:,I said and i stand by Corin is as rough as a butchers dog,and not half as pretty ,A Yorkshire saying ,that implies Corin is not half as pretty as the dog ,as for talking $h1te ,please add IMO because thats what it is

Corin isnt "pretty" but she does have a fair amount of sex appeal and is much nicer person than Quaver.

Quaver has zero sex appeal, zero personality, zero compassion and 100% BITCH.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Corin isnt "pretty" but she does have a fair amount of sex appeal and is much nicer person than Quaver.

Quaver has zero sex appeal, zero personality, zero compassion and 100% BITCH.

Corin dresses like a common ho ,you can see her dancing around a poll with men sticking money in her knicker leg !!

billy123
07-07-2010, 09:31 PM
But at least Keeva is a natural beauty ,not the surgeons knife and sun bed ,Corin is not even pretty ,she is as common as muck
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

chaoeemafod
http://www.bbc.co.uk/herefordandworcester/content/images/2005/08/19/ugly_dog_203_01_203x152.jpg

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Corin dresses like a common ho ,you can see her dancing around a poll with men sticking money in her knicker leg !!

lol.. they're probably paying her to jog on coz they can't stand her voice

caoimhe is a queen bitch, but there is truth in everything she says, no bull****. Everything that comes out of corins mouth on the other hand, is either a lie or an attempt at manipulation.

Livia
07-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Mostly, it's women who say the most poisonous things about other women. All natural beauties themselves, obviously.

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 09:33 PM

I have this fantasy a lot :joker:

Just because she dresses sexy doesnt mean she cant be a nice person. Quaver goes around in her knickers a lot, is she also a ho?

Samanda dressed in very little and were the nicest girls to ever step foot in BB house

Zippy
07-07-2010, 09:35 PM
caoimhe is a queen bitch

No, she's a very dull bitch. Don't try and make her more interesting than she is ffs. She's been invisible for 4 weeks hiding behind Shabbys ass.

alc09
07-07-2010, 09:37 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

chaoeemafod
http://www.bbc.co.uk/herefordandworcester/content/images/2005/08/19/ugly_dog_203_01_203x152.jpg
:joker:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
lol.. they're probably paying her to jog on coz they can't stand her voice

caoimhe is a queen bitch, but there is truth in everything she says, no bull****. Everything that comes out of corins mouth on the other hand, is either a lie or an attempt at manipulation.

Oh yes ,shes VERY savvy Corin ,plays the house thicko ,but bright enough to weddle her way in with all the men in the house ,her"AH BLESS"Fake lovely talk makes my skin crawl ,she will not keep it up and all you lot on here whos been sucked in by her(mostly men) can apologise when her mask finally drops

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
So what! why is anyone getting involved in this bitchy discussion over who is prettier over Corin and Caoimhe. Its personal preference. I would say Keeva more natural, Corin has the better Personality.

eviled2010
07-07-2010, 09:39 PM

Yeah, with Keeva the "Promoter" handing out flyers outside the club!
:elephant:

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 09:40 PM

lol, love the comment. I suppose most people like her dress like that. She reminds me of one of those old women who just tries to look young and looks cheap. She may think it looks cool

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 09:41 PM
I have this fantasy a lot :joker:

Just because she dresses sexy doesnt mean she cant be a nice person. Quaver goes around in her knickers a lot, is she also a ho?

Samanda dressed in very little and were the nicest girls to ever step foot in BB house

Was the black number she had on yesterday complete with black lacy gloves a classy number? was it "Audrey Hepburn" or was it more "Miss Whiplash" ?

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Rachel BB9 was a natural beauty, Quaver looks too masculine.

Even Shabby dressed up like the artful dodger, was more naturally beautiful than Quaver

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 09:42 PM
lol, love the comment. I suppose most people like her dress like that. She reminds me of one of those old women who just tries to look young and looks cheap. She may think it looks cool

Mutton dressed as lamb ?

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Someone started a thread asking for site where they can watch free live feed. Why don't they just buy it!

alc09
07-07-2010, 09:49 PM
£££££

Livia
07-07-2010, 09:50 PM
..... She reminds me of one of those old women who just tries to look young and looks cheap. She may think it looks cool

She's 29.

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 09:50 PM
I would have done EXACTLY what Keeva did ,Ife is a schemeimg little cow,she only told Keeva what she had said in the dr to get a rise out of her

Totally agree Chuff me dizzy... I hope Caoimhe challenges Coirin to her face... as for that stupid cow Ife.... she is trying to be a hero..now I like people who tell it as it is...but Ife seems to do it for effect...he timing is awful,Trying to be someone she is not.JJ says it how it is and gets slaughtered for it...but at least he says it during the course of a conversation...Ife just comes out with it without any sense of timing and probably thinks she is being up front.She was just as tactless when she went and told Caoimhe that Shabby fancied her... not thought out...ill-timed...and getting involvedwhen she shouldnt have...she is one very stupid,immature cow...

Livia
07-07-2010, 09:51 PM
.......Even Shabby dressed up like the artful dodger, was more naturally beautiful than Quaver

More like the Artful soap Dodger.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 09:52 PM
She's 29.

Well as I said, the way she looks makes her appear older than she is. Why use fake tan like that!! If you wiped her face the skin would bubble away

Jordan.
07-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Caoimhe is just a nasty bitch, i wish she'd have the balls to say this to Corins face instead of having her late night bitchy sessions in the bathroom horrible cow.

I think Corin would own her in a full on arguement.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Totally agree Chuff me dizzy... I hope Caoimhe challenges Coirin to her face... as for that stupid cow Ife.... she is trying to be a hero..now I like people who tell it as it is...but Ife seems to do it for effect...he timing is awful,Trying to be someone she is not.JJ says it how it is and gets slaughtered for it...but at least he says it during the course of a conversation...Ife just comes out with it without any sense of timing and probably thinks she is being up front.She was just as tactless when she went and told Caoimhe that Shabby fancied her... not thought out...ill-timed...and getting involvedwhen she shouldnt have...she is one very stupid,immature cow...

GET IFFFO (..errm what was the name) IFE OUT!!!!

I hate her. I agree Corin is becoming more of a bitch in that house!

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm sorry but just got to say this, WHY was Ife choosen!!!!!
Because of her wigs!
Jeeze if it was that easy to get on big brother I sure we know why BB4 was so boring.

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 09:57 PM

Corin would totally destroy Quaver in an argument, no question.

Quaver is weak and can only bitch about people behind their back.

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 09:58 PM
I'm sorry but just got to say this, WHY was Ife choosen!!!!!
Because of her wigs!
Jeeze if it was that easy to get on big brother I sure we know why BB4 was so boring.

Ife is boring, but she 10x more interesting than Quaver.

Zippy
07-07-2010, 10:00 PM

Damn right. Corin is a ray of light in the house whilst Caoimhe is just a moody chainsmoking bitch. That cold, droopy face of hers is just so unemotional.

And bet she tries to get exactly the same kind of work as Corin when she comes out of the house. Tit mags. Ha!

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Ife is boring, but she 10x more interesting than Quaver.

Sorry but a quaver is more interesting than Ife as you said. Keeva is living up the show (as much as I hate her). All I've seen from the *professional dancer* when dancing is what appears to be a demented chicken on Heroin.

alc09
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Reel them in, Mr XcX.

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Reel them in, Mr XcX.

Locke is my fave character on Lost though.

alc09
07-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Locke is my fave character on Lost though.
:thumbs:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Caoimhe is just a nasty bitch, i wish she'd have the balls to say this to Corins face instead of having her late night bitchy sessions in the bathroom horrible cow.

Do you mean last nights life feed? when Corin and Nathan were also bitching in the garden ?

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 10:19 PM
corin and nathan should get it on!

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:19 PM

Ife is a very sly one ,on the same day she told Corin and nathan how"honest"she was ,it showed on the hls show her telling bb in the diary room that you need to be dishonest to survive..make you mind up Ife ,she plays the rounds ,goes from group to group ,it will be her undoing

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:21 PM
corin and nathan should get it on!

They deserve each other, From Friday it will be interesting ,Nathan gone ,Someone else in the kitchen cooking,will Corin be their little helper ?the newbies how will she react ? next week could be very interesting

Jamietwo
07-07-2010, 10:40 PM

Not someone who has the occasional bitch like 90% of the country do but an actual bitch, that is her personality. Nothing else to her at all.

She doesnt make friends by chatting to people, she makes alliances by bitching about others, just to make herself feel better and give her a reason to exist. She is a disgrace.

**** Quaver

well said . agreed

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:05 PM

Charming. I think Corin is prettier than Quaver, inside & out...

You would if it was Scabby ;)

I'd say you can talk some sh*te too, so it's not just in his opinion... ;)

Quaver looks like a horse & what does her upbringing have to do with anything? I didn't have you down as a snob as well...

You really do have some funny ideas about what the housemates are like on the outside... Nathan is some sort of wife beating rapist & now Corin is practically a prostitute... :nono: :sleep:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Charming. I think Corin is prettier than Quaver, inside & out...

You would if it was Scabby ;)

I'd say you can talk some sh*te too, so it's not just in his opinion... ;)

Quaver looks like a horse & what does her upbringing have to do with anything? I didn't have you down as a snob as well...

You really do have some funny ideas about what the housemates are like on the outside... Nathan is some sort of wife beating rapist & now Corin is practically a prostitute... :nono: :sleep:
Will you kindly post properly I cannot work out what your writing,no doubt a load of $h1te ,but i like to answer you

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Will you kindly post properly I cannot work out what your writing,no doubt a load of $h1te ,but i like to answer you

Can you not read dear? You didn't have any problems earlier... :sleep:

And the irony at me posting a load of sh*te, LOL LOL LOL LOL :joker: :joker:

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:13 PM

lol, calm down dear it's only a forum. The new HM are going to no doubt have a secret task I wonder what it will be.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:13 PM

Why do you write like that ? are you showing off ?

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:14 PM

Goodness am I actually witnessing a forum bitch fight.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Goodness am I actually witnessing a forum bitch fight.

I dont rise to his bait ,i laugh at him /her

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:17 PM

Well they are an DS reject. Wonder if they got banned. I know people can be passionate about BB but this is taking the biscuit.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Why do you write like that ? are you showing off ?

What? In English?? :conf:

I'm not trying to bait you dear, this is a forum... :rolleyes:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Well they are an DS reject. Wonder if they got banned. I know people can be passionate about BB but this is taking the biscuit.

Believe me there is NO ONE more passionate about bb than me.1st time Ive been on hols while its been on ,it is my summer ,but I do not and will not rise to loobys taunts ,I pity them instead

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:21 PM
What? In English?? :conf:

I'm not trying to bait you dear, this is a forum... :rolleyes:

lol

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:22 PM

You get banned for farting on DS ;)

I'm just annoyed that chuffnuff seems to spout such viscious & untrue things...

First she said Nathan was a wife beating rapist, now Corin is a lady of the night... :nono:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Believe me there is NO ONE more passionate about bb than me.1st time Ive been on hols while its been on ,it is my summer ,but I do not and will not rise to loobys taunts ,I pity them instead

If you don't want people to reply to your posts why are you on a forum??? :conf:

That's kinda what happens dear...

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:24 PM
lol

Lovely weather we are having

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:26 PM
You get banned for farting on DS ;)

I'm just annoyed that chuffnuff seems to spout such viscious & untrue things...

First she said Nathan was a wife beating rapist, now Corin is a lady of the night... :nono:

It is freedom of speech. I did think the thing about Nathan was tight though. lol. It's obvious they are really getting on your nerves.

Who are you supporting?

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Lovely weather we are having

I know since the bitch Sunshine has gone. Someone on here started having a go at me because I said she was a bitch. She was.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:30 PM
It is freedom of speech. I did think the thing about Nathan was tight though. lol. It's obvious they are really getting on your nerves.

Who are you supporting?

But it is a very nasty thing to suggest someone being!! Not to mention completely ridiculous... Freedom of speech or not...

I quite like Josie, Ben & Corin... But it does tend to change!

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:31 PM
But it is a very nasty thing to suggest someone being!! Not to mention completely ridiculous... Freedom of speech or not...

I quite like Josie, Ben & Corin... But it does tend to change!

I'm hating nearly all HM as usual. But hate Josie and Corin the least. Think Mario is the fakest HM since Fun time Charlie.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:33 PM
I know since the bitch Sunshine has gone. Someone on here started having a go at me because I said she was a bitch. She was.

Not only a bitch ,but an ugly bitch too

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Not only a bitch ,but an ugly bitch too

:laugh2:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm hating nearly all HM as usual. But hate Josie and Corin the least. Think Mario is the fakest HM since Fun time Charlie.

Yeah I don't really "love" any of them this year, not overly fussed...

I didn't like Ben at first, but he is amusing, if an annoying twat :)

Mario I cannot stand! I hate Quaver, JJ & Dave too, the others I don't really have an opinion on either way...

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:36 PM
:laugh2:

On a scale of 1-10 of uglyness ,she was off the scale ,Mind you on a scale of 1-10 of looking like a tramp Corin is 456

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:40 PM
On a scale of 1-10 of uglyness ,she was off the scale ,Mind you on a scale of 1-10 of looking like a tramp Corin is 456

I'd love to see a pic of you chuff... ;)

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Yeah I don't really "love" any of them this year, not overly fussed...

I didn't like Ben at first, but he is amusing, if an annoying twat :)

Mario I cannot stand! I hate Quaver, JJ & Dave too, the others I don't really have an opinion on either way...

I know. JJ I hate but Nathan is BBoring. So I will probably vote out Nathan.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:41 PM
I'd love to see a pic of you chuff... ;)

You would be shocked ......very shocked

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:42 PM

Chuff I want out for my own interest on a scale 1 - 10 out of this years current HM who you like the most and the least. 1 being your fave 10 being your most disliked.

Fuzzylogic
07-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Sure Corin is no oil paining, but look who this comment was coming from.

It's like the pot calling the kettle a minger.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:43 PM
I know. JJ I hate but Nathan is BBoring. So I will probably vote out Nathan.

Yeah Nathan is a boring moron, he would piss me off if I were in the house too as I love cooking! (though I do share his name :blush2: )

I don't mind which of the two go to be honest...

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:44 PM
You would be shocked ......very shocked

Go on, put it in your avatar... ;)

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Chuff I want out for my own interest on a scale 1 - 10 out of this years current HM who you like the most and the least. 1 being your fave 10 being your most disliked.

1 Ben
2 JJ
3 Josie
4 Keeva
( im struggling here cannot Bear any of the others)
5 Mario
6 Steve
7 Dave
8 Ife
9 Nathan
10 Corin

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Go on, put it in your avatar... ;)

I dont think so do you ?

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:49 PM
I dont think so do you ?

No best not... ;)

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:50 PM
No best not... ;)

Good lad ,you know it makes sense :pat:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:52 PM
No best not... ;)

Right sod off Im off to watch some lf ,eat my cherries ,have a fag and go to bed goodnight love u xxxx :flowers::laugh2:

Lex
07-07-2010, 11:53 PM

Yep....Not half!!
Then we would have seen ' WHO '? was the roughest!!:hugesmile:

I had to laugh though.....Seeing how it came from 'such a classy lass'!:joker:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Right sod off Im off to watch some lf ,eat my cherries ,have a fag and go to bed goodnight love u xxxx :flowers::laugh2:

Night Chuff, til we do battle again... ;) :xyxwave:

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Going to go now. Lets hope Nathan does something spectacular bad to get evicted in the coming eviction. Night.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Going to go now. Lets hope Nathan does something spectacular bad to get evicted in the coming eviction. Night.

Night Mr :xyxwave: Though I don't think Nathan needs to do anything to be sure of getting evicted...

Mr XcX
07-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Night Mr :xyxwave: Though I don't think Nathan needs to do anything to be sure of getting evicted...

Thanks. I just want him to go with record breaker lol

Plus, might do another Rachael. Though don't think they would want JJ out over Nathan lol

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 12:09 AM
Thanks. I just want him to go with record breaker lol

Oh I'm sure all the teenage (& some slightly older) girls up & down the land will be multiple voting out Nathan to keep their precious (& gorgeous) JJ in... He will peobably have about 97% of the vote... ;)

Pink Pegasus
08-07-2010, 02:52 AM

**** Quaver

Great Post.

Corin would annihilate Caoimhe in an argument over this!!
What possible justification could Caoimhe come up with, without sounding like a horrible, nasty bitch? There's kind of no way of sweet talking your way out of it, if you were caught calling someone rough.

If Caoimhe decided to go for it and just start calling her fake, I'm sure Corin would respond with something along the lines of "I thought we got along all these weeks, you've never said anything before, and you're saying I'm the one who's fake!"
or
"Just because I don't spend my entire time here in the house, just going around moaning and bitching about everyone doesn't mean I'm fake, -sorry if I can't be as miserable and nasty as you"

Either way, there's no way Caoimhe could come out of that argument the better of.
Hope it happens actually.:spin:

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 03:07 AM
ideally corin or nathan will find out and they both will tear into quaver and quaver will very upset, so upset that she walks, FINALLY :dance:

personally i would love to see nathan say somethin like this to quaver

"rough? you call corin rough? look in the mirror love, you cant get much more rough than you, you look like a man"

I really hope Corin finds out and she kicks off

JEJ
08-07-2010, 11:55 AM
Corin has a body to die for (with or without the fake boobs), if I looked like that I'd wear as little as possible too. As for her personality, I think she's a genuinely sweet, nice but dim character who doesn't think too deeply about anything other than her tan and her nails so doesn't get wound up over the stuff that the other get wound up over.

Corin would win the argument because she'd have the moral high ground.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Corin has a body to die for (with or without the fake boobs), if I looked like that I'd wear as little as possible too. As for her personality, I think she's a genuinely sweet, nice but dim character who doesn't think too deeply about anything other than her tan and her nails so doesn't get wound up over the stuff that the other get wound up over.

Corin would win the argument because she'd have the moral high ground.

good post

reading posts like these restores my faith that there are some sensible forum users out there :xyxwave:

WOMBAI
08-07-2010, 12:04 PM

Keeva is the rough one!