PDA

View Full Version : Josie Was right not to join in

♥Sabrina♥
07-07-2010, 08:39 PM
I love how Josie didn't join in with Caiomhe and JJ when they were bitching about Corin and i don't even like Josie that much but least she was being real

MeMyselfAndI
07-07-2010, 08:40 PM
I love how Josie didn't join in with Caiomhe and JJ when they were bitching about Corin and i don't even like Josie that much but least she was being real

your sabrina from sabrinalovesjohnjames!!
hi

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Yay! Someone else did notice! I love her. :D

♥Sabrina♥
07-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Yeah i forgot my password lol.
So i ceated a new account.

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 08:42 PM

she was the one that started it! like last night by saying "ohh she really shcoked me " making out corin acted out of the ordinary :sleep:

♥Sabrina♥
07-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Corin's VOICE is annoying but i don't think she's fake.
Why shouldn't she be happy? She lost her husband isn't she allowed a bit of happiness?

♥Sabrina♥
she was the one that started it! like last night by saying "ohh she really shcoked me " making out corin acted out of the ordinary :sleep:

Seriously?
I didn't see that part only when Caiomhe called her Rough and said she was fake.
Then JJ and Caiomhe bitched about her to ben and Dave

Hooo
Yea, Josie was the first to state her suspicions of Corin to the other bed buddies.

She starts arguments and then watches the drama unfold, inconspicuously.

bansheewails
07-07-2010, 08:44 PM

But she did! I love Corin but she did have a bit of a fit about her pillow, all bulging eyeballs etc. And then Josie did defend her when Caoimhe called her rough. Josie is a doll!

♥Sabrina♥
07-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Mario is like a pervert lol

Sabrewulf238
07-07-2010, 08:45 PM
I think she did join in the conversation.....but I think Josie's views were alot more fair and actually based on something. She didn't like what she saw in Corin the other day during the bedroom argument

Whereas Caoihme and John James were pretty much just saying they thought she was this and she was that.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Yay! Someone else did notice! I love her. :D

now and again the clouds part and we see a ray of clarity beam through ;)

♥Sabrina♥
07-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Caiomhe is trying to bring John down seriously.
She has a game plan

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Seriously?
I didn't see that part only when Caiomhe called her Rough and said she was fake.
Then JJ and Caiomhe bitched about her to ben and Dave

yes josie did but it was like yesterday's hl show when she first said her suspicions about corin and thats how the b*tching started and josie watched her work unfold! :sleep:

♥Sabrina♥
07-07-2010, 08:54 PM
yes josie did but it was like yesterday's hl show when she first said her suspicions about corin and thats how the b*tching started and josie watched her work unfold! :sleep:

Smh she needs to go.