PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one ??....

skkc16
07-07-2010, 09:06 PM
....who was bored to tears with today's HLs I mean what a drag it mostly seemed to be centred on josie and jj and the fact that I don't like jj Made things worse I think the only time I laughed was when josie was in the DR at the end which was quite funny IMO....anyway if it weren't for newbies coming in I defo wud have considered not watching

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 09:07 PM
new hms havent been confirmed ya know

skkc16
07-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Yeah I know but there is a possibilty and on bblb George said they have exclusive news tomoz so I'm hoping it's about newbies

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:22 PM
....who was bored to tears with today's HLs I mean what a drag it mostly seemed to be centred on josie and jj and the fact that I don't like jj Made things worse I think the only time I laughed was when josie was in the DR at the end which was quite funny IMO....anyway if it weren't for newbies coming in I defo wud have considered not watching

Steve and Corin, who had cameos tonight, always bore me. her at the table talking about corrie was mind numbing and no place in a HL show except to shoe horn her in.

Overall though I loved the show, though if you hate JJ I can see why you didnt.

You not liking him, and therefore not enjoying it, isnt a sign it's broken tho ;)

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Yes.. because Shabby wasn't there.

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 09:24 PM

the only new hm is the robot! :joker:

skkc16
07-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Steve and Corin, who had cameos tonight, always bore me. her at the table talking about corrie was mind numbing and no place in a HL show except to shoe horn her in.

Overall though I loved the show, though if you hate JJ I can see why you didnt.

You not liking him, and therefore not enjoying it, isnt a sign it's broken tho ;)

Well I'm not the only one because a lot of people on Twitter said it was the worst of the series so far and a lot switched to the game

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Well I'm not the only one because a lot of people on Twitter said it was the worst of the series so far and a lot switched to the game

didnt say you was the only one, but I dont make my mind up based on 'lots of people' on Twitter ;)

Zippy
07-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Notice they didnt show much of JJs latest long bitching session. God forbid they should make him look bad on his eviction week. Zzzz.

skkc16
07-07-2010, 09:35 PM
didnt say you was the only one, but I dont make my mind up based on 'lots of people' on Twitter ;)

Jeez I didn't say you should I was simply saying that a lot of people seemed to agree as well I was already thinking so
I didn't make my mind up based on that

skkc16
07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Notice they didnt show much of JJs latest long bitching session. God forbid they should make him look bad on his eviction week. Zzzz.

Yh I noticed that ut started two nights ago actually they didn't show jj ahving a go josie about get supposed frown at ife or summat and then the next day the argument they had in the garden where jj was shown in bad light somehow all that stuff wasn't good enuf for the HL...I can't big bruv it seems try are trying to force a showmance and will do anything to keep jj in