PDA

View Full Version : The official anti-Josie fanclub (50+ members)

Pages : [1] 2

headaball
07-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Jabba the Hutt won but rest assured she will always be a boring, duvet diving, desperate bunny boiler in this palace.

http://i.imgur.com/65h92.jpg

Fans:

1. ange7
2. BB_Eye
3. JTM45
4. Stacey.x
5. poppygirl
6. karezza
7. setanta
8. FireTwilight
9. umad
10. Mr Neutral
11. headaball
12. chuff me dizzy
13. oddballmisfitsFTW
14. JamesBonzi
15. Niamhxo
16. lime
17. fruit_cake
18. BB-Daz
19. rosieb
20. Twilight
21. thebeast
22. Raph
23. WOMBAI
24. jj43
25. HBB1508
26. Just Do It
27. poejoe
28. buckfast67uk
29. Livia
30. Possiblehousemate
31. jet
32. terryrow
33. 88Paul99
34. MTVN
35. Patricia4
36. Grimnir
37. Mr XcX
38. dwarling
39. jjj2
40. WAYNEEBRUM
41. MassiveTruck
42. m4tth3wb
43. nicki281
44. tigerlily
45. THE WATCHER
46. wrongon
47. blackparade
48. ElProximo
49. drivensnow
50. wass007
51. heyugoonie

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:43 PM
pmsl is this where your at? she threatens you this deeply?

I love the fact that she's doing so well p1sses you off so so much :D

this thread is just admitting fail :D

BB_Eye
07-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Pipe down vesavius, this thread is for Josie haters.

And yes, I would like to join.

GiRTh
07-07-2010, 09:48 PM
You people make me laugh. She's totally nonthreatening but you have to hate anyway. LOL

Melissaaa
07-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Good luck finding people to join this :\

headaball
07-07-2010, 09:49 PM
pmsl is this where your at? she threatens you this deeply?

I love the fact that she's doing so well p1sses you off so so much :D

this thread is just admitting fail :D

I love the fact you couldn't resist a reply. ;)

She poses no threat to me. I just really dislike her.

BB_Eye
07-07-2010, 09:50 PM
I don't consider her at all threatening.

How can she be a threat when she will never win? :D

headaball

Nice one.

vesavius

lol no, I am gonna love this thread... all her haters in one place to play with. :joker:

You must get that the fact that she is important enough to you all to even join a thread like this shows you see her as a threat?

It kills you that the public love her :joker:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 09:51 PM
I love the fact you couldn't resist a reply. ;)

ofc i couldnt, this stuff is hilarious to me :D

parmnion
07-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Do you mind vacating the phone box please, I have an important call to make.

Alpertinator
07-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Haha Vesavius is making me laugh, and is pretty good at gettin' it right.

Hey anyway all I have to say is that 'hate' is a very strong word, it states that you really really do hate the person in quesiton. It implies that you want to kill them to be honest, I'm not kiddin' cos' that's what hate is. Anyway I just wish more people would choose their words carefully like me...

Don't worry Headaball I'm not referring to you I know you didn't use this word out of context. Referring to BB Eye.

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:00 PM
lol no, I am gonna love this thread... all her haters in one place to play with. :joker:

You must get that the fact that she is important enough to you all to even join a thread like this shows you see her as a threat?

It kills you that the public love her :joker:

It's fans like you that will be played with. :joker:

I enjoy the fact that she has lots of fans on here as there's potentially more people to annoy with this thread. :wink:

starry
07-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Josie-JJ, fake.

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Josie-JJ, fake.

You want in starry?

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM
It's fans like you that will be played with. :joker:

I enjoy the fact that she has lots of fans on here as there's potentially more people to annoy with this thread. :wink:

nice attempted switch Head, but you bascially just repeated what I said back to me... Lets go again, this time with added original thought?? :joker:

BB_Eye
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM

Hey anyway all I have to say is that 'hate' is a very strong word, it states that you really really do hate the person in quesiton. It implies that you want to kill them to be honest, I'm not kiddin' cos' that's what hate is. Anyway I just wish more people would choose their words carefully like me...

Don't worry Headaball I'm not referring to you I know you didn't use this word out of context. Referring to BB Eye.

Lol, oh for goodness' sake. I didn't hear any complaints when the forum wanted to string Govan up by his balls... and for the more literal-minded among you, I don't want Josie dead if that makes you feel better. :conf2:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:07 PM

Hey anyway all I have to say is that 'hate' is a very strong word.

Thank you Alp, and yes, people that dedicate their time to making general hate threads without a specific point beyond hating confuses me as well.

starry
07-07-2010, 10:11 PM
You want in starry?

I never really join fanclubs, I just like to be like an individual. But I'm happy to post here saying I have not been manipulated by the producers into liking Josie.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Lol, oh for goodness' sake. I didn't hear any complaints when the forum wanted to string Govan up by his balls..

I never joined any hate thread for Govan, and if I had seen a hate thread for him I would have said exactly the same thing as now.

generic hate threads are just admitting fear and fail :bawling::bawling:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Fanclub theme song:

Sr30FEkfevo&feature=related

The weird thing is thats exactly the same song that her real fanclub would choose as well :joker::joker:

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:14 PM
I never really join fanclubs, I just like to be like an individual. But I'm happy to post here saying I have not been manipulated by the producers into liking Josie.

Fair point.

JTM45
07-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Sign me up please headaball :)

She's gone from mildly amusing to extremely irritating for me! This latest teaming up with Camohieaoihea episode is just the final nail in her reinforced super-wide coffin.
She's just so vacant and ignorant. How do people make it through life with that little knowledge, intelligence and awareness ?
She's a blank disc, an empty toolbox with a single rusty nail rattling about inside it :hugesmile:
She must have a built-in respirator because there's no way she'd remember to breathe for herself.
The way she's just absorbing all of Camohieaoihea's hatred, bitterness and negativity is just sickening! She's just too stupid to realize that latching onto such a repugnant character is social suicide in BB terms.

Give her another week or so to really start grating on the BB viewers and then put her up for eviction against Steve (or anyone that's got a personality) and she'll be gone!:xyxwave:

BB_Eye
07-07-2010, 10:15 PM
nice attempted switch Head, but you bascially just repeated what I said back to me... Lets go again, this time with added original thought?? :joker:

:sleep:

It's always the same retort from you. 'You're deflecting this', 'you're twisting that'. If that's all you're going to say when people challenge hallowed Saint Josie, why expect an adult response from anyone else and more to the point, why bother posting in threads like this?

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:17 PM
The weird thing is thats exactly the same song that her real fanclub would choose as well :joker::joker:

There will probably be more Josie fans in here than those that dislike so that song is for you lot.

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 10:17 PM
i don't like josie much but i certainly dont hate her!!

setanta
07-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Thank you Alp, and yes, people that dedicate their time to making general hate threads without a specific point beyond hating confuses me as well.

Seriously Vesavius, I think it's quite foolish of you to be mentioning the dedication of her haters when I've seen so many long winded essays written by you defending the girl, with your post count far exceeding anyone elses on the matter. I mean, pot kettle scenario here or what? Leave them to it.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:19 PM
:sleep:

It's always the same retort from you. 'You're deflecting this', 'you're twisting that'. If that's all you're going to say when people challenge hallowed Saint Josie, why expect an adult response from anyone else and more to the point, why bother posting in threads like this?

aaaaand... we are in with the early personal comments and attacks! sooner then expected, even for this thread :joker::joker:

Surely you still have Josie material to use up? Shes fat! Shes a munter! She sounds like a farmer! She is a threat to my favourite! (I made that last one up, you would never say that out loud).

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:19 PM

She's gone from mildly amusing to extremely irritating for me! This latest teaming up with Camohieaoihea episode is just the final nail in her reinforced super-wide coffin.
She's just so vacant and ignorant. How do people make it through life with that little knowledge, intelligence and awareness ?
She's a blank disc, an empty toolbox with a single rusty nail rattling about inside it :hugesmile:
She must have a built-in respirator because there's no way she'd remember to breathe for herself.
The way she's just absorbing all of Camohieaoihea's hatred, bitterness and negativity is just sickening! She's just too stupid to realize that latching onto such a repugnant character is social suicide in BB terms.

Give her another week or so to really start grating on the BB viewers and then put her up for eviction against Steve (or anyone that's got a personality) and she'll be gone!:xyxwave:

You're in. Welcome. :thumbs:

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:21 PM
i don't like josie much but i certainly dont hate her!!

Neither do I. I dislike her enough to start an anti-Josie fanclub though. :joker:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Seriously Vesavius, I think it's quite foolish of you to be mentioning the dedication of her haters when I've seen so many long winded essays written by you defending the girl, with your post count far exceeding anyone elses on the matter. I mean, pot kettle scenario here or what? Leave them to it.

I didnt talk about dedication... nothing wrong with dedication imo. :dance:

I have only said generic hate threads with no directed point are lame and an admission of fail :bawling:

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 10:22 PM
I'd be in on this even though it's against the majority.

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:23 PM
I find it funny that Josie fan vesavius has more posts on here than anybody. It isn't winding him/her up at all. :joker:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:24 PM
I find it funny that Josie fan vesavius has more posts on here than anybody. It isn't winding him/her up at all. :joker:

I know, I'm having a great time :joker::joker:

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:25 PM
I'd be in on this even though it's against the majority.

We finally agree on something Stacey. I'm not sure if you want added or not though?

BB_Eye
07-07-2010, 10:26 PM
aaaaand... we are in with the early personal comments and attacks! sooner then expected, even for this thread :joker::joker:

Surely you still have Josie material to use up? Shes fat! Shes a munter! She sounds like a farmer! She is a threat to my favourite! (I made that last one up, you would never say that out loud).

It's good you mention all that, because funnily enough, I've never ever called her fat and only ever alluded to her weight once when I mentioned Rebecca from BB9 was thinner.

In fact, Daily Rankings aside, this thread is the first time I have mentioned Josie in the last two days. I guess Josie is not an omnipresent, all-encompassing figure in my life. How about you? :tongue:

And you are nobody to talk about getting personal. Your very first post in this thread was a personal jibe at the OP. Either way, rest assured that will be the last. I'm not having this thread locked on your account, which I am sure is what you really want.

setanta
07-07-2010, 10:27 PM
I didnt talk about dedication... nothing wrong with dedication imo. :dance:

I have only said generic hate threads with no directed point are lame and an admission of fail :bawling:

Nah, it shows far more dedication on your part to be honest with you, plus a certain hypocrisy seeing as you're very quick to criticize Ben on even the smallest point and yet defend Josie in every single thread that I've read when her character is questioned. I mean, just leave them to it for feck sake, especially in a thread that never insisted on hating the girl; just one that refuses to love her, which obviously drives you batty.

parmnion
07-07-2010, 10:27 PM

Why do you dislike her?

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 10:28 PM
We finally agree on something Stacey. I'm not sure if you want added or not though?

Yeah please.

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Nah, it shows far more dedication on your part to be honest with you, plus a certain hypocrisy seeing as you're very quick to criticize Ben on even the smallest point and yet defend Josie in every single thread that I've read when her character is questioned. I mean, just leave them to it for feck sake, especially in a thread that never insisted on hating the girl; just one that refuses to love her, which obviously drives you batty.

Sure s/he's the one that is winding us all up in here. :joker:

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah please.

:thumbs:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:33 PM

lol relax, I'm having fun, Head's having fun... why do you even care? :joker:

Just put me on ignore if you don't like what I post, it's what the function is for. I promise, honestly, to not give a crap. Chasing me down into club threads that you arnt even a member of is honestly somewhat... desperate :joker:

Did me saying the truth about Ben in past posts leave you a little buthurt? :(

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Sure s/he's the one that is winding us all up in here. :joker:

didnt say I was winding you up, just said generic unfocused hate threads are fail and lame. You guys need to practise your reading comprehension :bawling:

I love this thread :dance:

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:37 PM
didnt say I was winding you up, just said generic unfocused hate threads are fail and lame. You guys need to practise your reading comprehension :bawling:

I love this thread :dance:

Good. Promise to stick around then vesavius?

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 10:38 PM

I get annoyed when people criticise Josie's weight which isn't nothing to do with the show or none of their business.. if they criticise Josie based on what she has done in the show and judge her solely on her personality that is fine by me:thumbs:.

vesavius
It's good you mention all that, because funnily enough, I've never ever called her fat and only ever alluded to her weight once when I mentioned Rebecca from BB9 was thinner.

In fact, Daily Rankings aside, this thread is the first time I have mentioned Josie in the last two days. I guess Josie is not an omnipresent, all-encompassing figure in my life. How about you? :tongue:

And you are nobody to talk about getting personal. Your very first post in this thread was a personal jibe at the OP. Either way, rest assured that will be the last. I'm not having this thread locked on your account, which I am sure is what you really want.

lol no, I want it alive and well. I love bumping it :dance:

No, your right, she obviously dosent bother you so much that you joined a generic lame arse hate thread about her :joker:

starry
Why do you dislike her?

Fake showmance and I find her a bit boring.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Good. Promise to stick around then vesavius?

give me reason and I will for as long as i can.

I need better posts then this from you though to keep me going, and no more just repeating what I say back to me. :nono:

parmnion
07-07-2010, 10:40 PM

:joker:

setanta
07-07-2010, 10:40 PM
lol relax, I'm having fun, Head's having fun... why do you even care? :joker:

Just put me on ignore if you don't like what I post, it's what the function is for. I promise, honestly, to not give a crap. Chasing me down into club threads that you arnt even a member of is honestly somewhat... desperate :joker:

Did me saying the truth about Ben in past posts leave you a little buthurt? :(

You see, that's the crux of the matter really: I don't give a shi%e about the whole thing whereas you quite clearly do.

Hurt about Ben? Again, I couldn't care less; my reasons for watching obviously differ to yours, and I'm not on some demented quest to champion one particular housemate over another.

And chasing you down? Huh? I think if you added up your post count and compared it to mine I'm quite sure that you'll see that when it comes to desperation, you leave me in the haypenny place when it concerns Josie.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:44 PM

only people that fail to understand her relationship with JJ use the cheesy word 'showmance' (100% guaranteed to make the user look like pure edam).

boring is fine though, not everyone has a sense of humour. I saw Corin talking about how she finds some people boring last night... I mean.. corin? lol. Some people havent got a clue that the reason they are bored is because they themselves are boring eh? :joker:

BB_Eye
07-07-2010, 10:44 PM
lol no, I want it alive and well. I love bumping it :dance:

No, your right, she obviously dosent bother you so much that you joined a generic lame arse hate thread about her :joker:

I never said she didn't bother me. I want her out the house to be perfectly frank. Why else would I have joined? :conf2:

I'm just saying she doesn't occupy my mind to the extent that I reply to every single post concerning her that I don't agree with. :D

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:45 PM
You see, that's the crux of the matter really: I don't give a shi%e about the whole thing whereas you quite clearly do.

yet... here you are :joker::bawling::joker:

headaball
give me reason and I will for as long as i can.

I need better posts then this from you though to keep me going, and no more just repeating what I say back to me. :nono:

What would these better posts include? More detail for the dislike?

vesavius
I never said she didn't bother me. I want her out the house to be perfectly frank. Why else would I have joined? :conf2:

I'm just saying she doesn't occupy my mind to the extent that I reply to every single post concerning her that I don't agree with. :D

Just here providing some cosmic balance :joker:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:46 PM
What would these better posts include? More detail for the dislike?

You actually need me to tell you what to post? :shocked:

You made the thread ffs... your telling me you have nothing to put in it? :joker:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:49 PM

On a side note though, lovin the sonic youth ;)

headaball
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
You actually need me to tell you what to post? :shocked:

You made the thread ffs... your telling me you have nothing to put in it? :joker:

Well, not really no. I gave 3 reasons for my dislike in the op and you want better posts. Would that be more detail or something that you don't disagree with?

Basically what do you consider a better post?

setanta
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
yet... here you are :joker::bawling::joker:

Yes and here you are yet again. And I'm sure wherever her name is mentioned you'll go running to her defence, as you always have done.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Yes and here you are yet again. And I'm sure wherever her name is mentioned you'll go running to her defence, as you always have done.

This repeating my lines back to me seems to be a theme here... :joker:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Well, not really no. I gave 3 reasons for my dislike in the op and you want better posts. Would that be more detail or something that you don't disagree with?

Basically what do you consider a better post?

Well, one that dosent just say 'Good, Are you sticking around then' or 'what shuld I post'.

This one is better, only just, but better. Keep trying :dance:

BB_Eye
07-07-2010, 10:54 PM
only people that fail to understand her relationship with JJ use the cheesy word 'showmance' (100% guaranteed to make the user look like pure edam).

boring is fine though, not everyone has a sense of humour. I saw Corin talking about how she finds some people boring last night... I mean.. corin? lol. Some people havent got a clue that the reason they are bored is because they themselves are boring eh? :joker:

Well I'm not going to pretend Corin is of much value to the show, but there again Corin has actually made me laugh once or twice. If only the same could be said for Josie.

Don't listen to all that though, it's probably the product of some defect in my sense of humour that I can't understand the sheer genius of her scatalogical jokes and shouting metaphors in that cute regional accent of hers'. Move over Peter Cook. :rolleyes:

vesavius
07-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Look, head, you obvious have nothing to say... Let me help you by talking about your 3 'points to start this club.

The diary room acts are unfunny: Personal opinion. :dance:

her "romance" with JJ is fake no matter how much BB try and force it: you are hating her because BB tried to force a story that she didnt ask for? :conf:

she cried when Gollum was evicted: You don't like that she cried when her friend left? Corin and others cried as well, where are their threads? :joker:

This is it? really? a club founded on these 3 mighty pillars of hate? :laugh2:

setanta
07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
This repeating my lines back to me seems to be a theme here... :joker:

Yep, it was a momentary lapse for me, as I was still reeling from your last response, which failed to stimulate me on any level really. You avoided everything I said just to get involved in petty jibes. You're deflecting baby. Admit it, you care far too much about the girl.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Move over Peter Cook. :rolleyes:

Derek and Clive...

CLIVE:
And, er, I had to retrieve these lobsters from her arsehole.
DEREK:
Yeah, well, I remember she had a lot of trouble with-, with lobsters up her arsehole.
CLIVE:
Well, you see, the lobsters .....
DEREK:
Basically, she suffered from, er, what was known in-, in the medical trade as 'lobsters-up-the-arsehole'.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Yep, it was a momentary lapse for me, as I was still reeling from your last response, which failed to stimulate me on any level really.

ohhh snappy! :joker::joker:

poppygirl
07-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I thought it was just me who didn't like Josie. The thing with John James is so fake but she plays the game so well putting herself down so other women would like her. But having sat and watched her bitching session about Corin she loads the gun and lets the others fire the bullets. I believe people will see through her by the end of the series. She just gets way too much airtime.

setanta
07-07-2010, 11:04 PM
She cried when Govan left simply because she realised that the general public might hate her too, and then she proceeded to give Sunshine a hard time over a packet of crisps. Wouldn't trust the girl as far as I could throw her.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:08 PM
I thought it was just me who didn't like Josie. The thing with John James is so fake but she plays the game so well putting herself down so other women would like her. But having sat and watched her bitching session about Corin she loads the gun and lets the others fire the bullets. I believe people will see through her by the end of the series. She just gets way too much airtime.

First post and you join a hate club :bawling:

headaball
07-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Look, head, you obvious have nothing to say... Let me help you by talking about your 3 'points to start this club.

The diary room acts are unfunny: Personal opinion. :dance:

her "romance" with JJ is fake no matter how much BB try and force it: you are hating her because BB tried to force a story that she didnt ask for? :conf:

she cried when Gollum was evicted: You don't like that she cried when her friend left? Corin and others cried as well, where are their threads? :joker:

This is it? really? a club founded on these 3 mighty pillars of hate? :laugh2:

So you did want me to talk about the 3 points. You should have just said when I asked you.

Regarding the diary room acts, that's self-explanatory.

I'm not hating her because BB are forcing the fake "romance" on us. I dislike her because she is part of this fake "romance" and she knows that BB will show her cuddling up to JJ and whispering under duvets. They're both single and straight so what else would she expect? She's seen the show and knows how it works.

Regarding her tears for Gollum. First of she only knew the guy for 17 days and was balling her eyes out because he had been evicted. The fact that Gollum was her friend in the first place and that she thought so highly of him despite the fact that she knew that he was a horrible little **** stirring twat (she made that point herself after he went blabbing to Shabby about something JJ said about her) rises a few questions. Also, the fact she is now happily befriending Caoimhe, again another horrible twat, rises the same questions. I think she surrounds herself with these types of people to make herself look good and I just don't buy it.

headaball
07-07-2010, 11:42 PM

Welcome.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:52 PM
So you did want me to talk about the 3 points. You should have just said when I asked you.

I was just trying to give you room for independant thought!

Failing that, I just decided to tell you what to post after all :joker:

I'm not hating her because BB are forcing the fake "romance" on us. I dislike her because she is part of this fake "romance" and she knows that BB will show her cuddling up to JJ and whispering under duvets. They're both single and straight so what else would she expect? She's seen the show and knows how it works.

The reason that story never became more was because she or JJ didnt make it more. They are the ones that actually killed it.

Regarding her tears for Gollum. First of she only knew the guy for 17 days and was balling her eyes out because he had been evicted.

17 days in a 24/7 situation is more then enough time to emotionally connect with someone. She cried, as did Corin etc.. you now hate her...

let me put this to you clearly... one of the 3 reasons you hate a girl because she cried when someone else you hated left....

:laugh2:

headaball
08-07-2010, 12:03 AM
I was just trying to give you room for independant thought!

Failing that, I just decided to tell you what to post after all :joker:

The reason that story never became more was because she or JJ didnt make it more. They are the ones that actually killed it.

17 days in a 24/7 situation is more then enough time to emotionally connect with someone. She cried, as did Corin etc.. you now hate her...

let me put this to you clearly... one of the 3 reasons you hate a girl because she cried when someone else you hated left....

My independent thought was to start the thread with reasons without much detail. You were the only one to want more detail and I was happy to.

Also, I don't hate her.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Also, I don't hate her.

yet you start a club dedicated solely to hating her...

headaball
08-07-2010, 12:26 AM
yet you start a club dedicated solely to hating her...

Dislike and hate, try looking up the difference. I actually dislike Caoimhe and Nathan more than her but they don't have as much fans on here so I wouldn't get as much out of starting an "anti" thread for them. Plus they probably already have one.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Dislike and hate, try looking up the difference. I actually dislike Caoimhe and Nathan more than her but they don't have as much fans on here so I wouldn't get as much out of starting an "anti" thread for them. Plus they probably already have one.

actually they don't... only the biggest HMs that others see as a threat get dedicated hate threads.

You can tell them because they usually have loads of attention on the front page, active fanclub threads and active quote threads as well, like Josie has. :hugesmile:

headaball
08-07-2010, 12:44 AM
actually they don't... only the biggest HMs that others see as a threat get dedicated hate threads.

You can tell them because they usually have loads of attention on the front page, active fanclub threads and active quote threads as well, like Josie has. :hugesmile:

Just checked and there's a get Nathan out one with over 6 times more members than this so is he seen as a bigger threat than Josie?

vesavius
08-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Just checked and there's a get Nathan out one with over 6 times more members than this so is he seen as a bigger threat than Josie?

gawd, seriously... what page is that even on now?

link please? cba to trawl through and find it to look at lol :joker:

headaball
08-07-2010, 12:57 AM
gawd, seriously... what page is that even on now?

link please? cba to trawl through and find it to look at lol :joker:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144327

They all must be threatened that he's so popular with the public.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 01:05 AM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144327

They all must be threatened that he's so popular with the public.

first off, found it hilarious BB_Eye was a member of this as well.. seems you are attracting serial haters :joker:

Second, yeah I guess they did. At one time, not so long ago (just before the S&R really), Nathan was considered one of the dead certs for the final, with Corin and Steve, due to his kitchen tactic and radar dodging.

Things have been changing fast though this series. :spin:

headaball
08-07-2010, 01:11 AM
first off, found it hilarious BB_Eye was a member of this as well.. seems you are attracting serial haters :joker:

Second, yeah I guess they did. At one time, not so long ago (just before the S&R really), Nathan was considered one of the dead certs for the final, with Corin and Steve, due to his kitchen tactic and radar dodging.

Things have been changing fast though this series. :spin:

Nathan has never been popular though, isn't that what you said Josie "haters" are threatened by?

vesavius
08-07-2010, 01:17 AM
Nathan has never been popular though, isn't that what you said Josie "haters" are threatened by?

No... don't think I did? Link or quote? even if I did (honestly can't remember but will assume your wrong if no link or quote) people are threatened for different reason by different HMs. Like I say, it was looking at one time like Nath was on cruise control to the final, taking a place away from different fave HMs who were seen to deserve it more by their fanbois.

Threatened is threatened, for whatever reason.

(btw, it does feel like your scrabbling a little here :joker: )

headaball
08-07-2010, 01:31 AM
No... don't think I did? Link or quote? even if I did (honestly can't remember but will assume your wrong if no link or quote) people are threatened for different reason by different HMs. Like I say, it was looking at one time like Nath was on cruise control to the final, taking a place away from different fave HMs who were seen to deserve it more by their fanbois.

Threatened is threatened, for whatever reason.

(btw, it does feel like your scrabbling a little here :joker: )

You said that this thread shows that I am threatened by her and that it 'kills me that the public love her'. (1st page)

Believe it or not I think people are not threatened by Nathan and just dislike him like I dislike Josie.

Basically you can't stand the fact this thread exists and try to hide it behind joker. :joker: Also, no suprise that you can't remember what you've said on here as scrabbling just about sums up your efforts on this thread. :joker:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 01:37 AM
You said that this thread shows that I am threatened by her and that it 'kills me that the public love her'. (1st page):

They are two seperate statments. But you are threatened and it does kill you that she is loved by the wider public :joker:

Honestly though, this is all you could find? I guess that means you got it wrong. Like I said, scrabbling :joker::joker:

Basically you can't stand the fact this thread exists and try to hide it behind :joker:

I don't think you get it yet, I love the fact that this thread exists! :D

headaball
08-07-2010, 01:46 AM
They are two seperate statments. But you are threatened and it does kill you that she is loved by the wider public :joker:

Honestly though, this is all you could find? I guess that means you got it wrong. Like I said, scrabbling :joker::joker:

I don't think you get it yet, I love the fact that this thread exists! :D

So let me get this right, I am threatened by Josie but it's not her popularity that I'm threatened by? What else could I be possibly threatened by as her popularity is all you have mentioned?

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 01:51 AM
josie is fake and always chooses her words carefully when talking to HMs

after nathan is gone and quaver bitch next week, josie can be out next

when she is not laughin for the cameras and is stone faced she reminds me of myra hindley a bit

evil eyes

headaball
08-07-2010, 01:52 AM
josie is fake and always chooses her words carefully when talking to HMs

when she is not laughin for the cameras and is stone faced she reminds me of myra hindley a bit

evil eyes

Do you want added oddball?

vesavius
08-07-2010, 02:02 AM
So let me get this right, I am threatened by Josie but it's not her popularity that I'm threatened by? What else could I be possibly threatened by as her popularity is all you have mentioned?

I actually said that different people are threatened by different things... Let me repost it here, to help avoid confusion;

"people are threatened for different reasons by different HMs.

Threatened is threatened, for whatever reason. "

Why do I think you personally are threatened? I don't know... Only you can answer that I guess. I just know that only threatened people create hate club threads with no other reason to exist then to hate.. The fact that you try to gather a crowd around you that shares that hate is the very definition of how a threatened person acts.

Thats all I have said from the beginning.

oh, that and the fact that she is popular with the wider public is obviously killing you ofc :joker:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 02:04 AM

lol you wish :joker:

She wont even be nommed :D

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 02:07 AM
lol you wish :joker:

She wont even be nommed :joker:

its unlikely true, but not impossible

she doesnt have to be nommed :tongue:

next week after S&R JJ v Josie could happen, might be interesting

especially if JJ has good couple weeks and Josie lets her mask slip and bitches with Quaver

then who would be laughin :hugesmile:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 02:10 AM
its unlikely true, but not impossible

she doesnt have to be nommed :tongue:

next week after S&R JJ v Josie could happen, might be interesting

especially if JJ has good couple weeks and Josie lets her mask slip and bitches with Quaver

then who would be laughin :hugesmile:

lol you can as easily swap out 'nommed' in my post with 'S&R' ;)

Tbh, assuming she ever was, the only people I would even feel nervous about her going up against in the next few weeks is Ben, steve, or corin. (I think thats pretty much the finals couch right there tho imo)

headaball
08-07-2010, 02:11 AM
I actually said that different people are threatened by different things... Let me repost it here, to help avoid confusion;

"people are threatened for different reasons by different HMs.

Threatened is threatened, for whatever reason. "

Why do I think you personally are threatened? I don't know... Only you can answer that I guess. I just know that only threatened people create hate threads with no other reason to exist then to hate.. The fact that you try to gather a crowd around you that shares that hate is the very definition of how a threatened person acts.

Thats all I have said from the beginning.

oh, that and the fact that she is popular with the wider public is obviously killing you ofc :joker:

So anyone that starts a hate thread about a housemate with no other reason than to hate is threatened by said housemate. Disliking a housemate and sharing your dislike does not mean that you are threatened. Again, like with the words hate and dislike I think you need to look up the meaning of threatened.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 02:13 AM
So anyone that starts a hate thread about a housemate with no other reason than to hate is threatened by said housemate.

Bingo!

We have arrived!

Just starting a thread like this is admitting fail, like I said right at the start ;)

headaball
08-07-2010, 02:15 AM
Bingo!

We have arrived!

Just starting a thread like this is admitting fail, like I said right at the start ;)

If that is the case then you must be pissing your pants at the mere thought of Ben.

oddballmisfitsFTW
08-07-2010, 02:17 AM
lol you can as easily swap out 'nommed' in my post with 'S&R' ;)

Tbh, assuming she ever was, the only people I would even feel nervous about her going up against in the next few weeks is Ben, steve, or corin. (I think thats pretty much the finals couch right there tho imo)

she would beat Steve easily

Ben and Corin would be down to BB who they give better edit to that week

I just notice you from Bristol :joker:

vesavius
08-07-2010, 02:23 AM
If that is the case then you must be pissing your pants at the mere thought of Ben.

No, I have only ever posted according to specific events or actions of Bens, giving my honest view on whatever it happened to be. It's just the type of person he is that has meant that those views have been rarely, if ever, been good.

I have never created or joined a general non specific hate club thread for him. I have always posted what I think of him as me, alone, not as a herd.

Look, I have said repeatedly that I think he is a good HM and I want him in there, and I have said I think he maybe even has a chance of winning.

The fact that I think he is a using selfish manipulative liar dosent mean i don't want to watch him, for now at least.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 02:25 AM
she would beat Steve easily

Ben and Corin would be down to BB who they give better edit to that week

I just notice you from Bristol :joker:

hehe yeah, I am, but I have said before that I don't know her and that is no reason I would support a HM. I hated bea ;)

I agree 100% about the edit though, you are right.

vesavius
08-07-2010, 02:29 AM
Anyhow, I am off to bed now, its 3.30, so won't be replying here again.

Thanks for the evenings diversion :joker: :xyxwave:

headaball
10-07-2010, 09:53 AM
http://www.albertatraffic.com/uploads/images/Product/Bumps/Speed_Bump.jpg

vesavius
10-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Did you have to bump this from page 4 yourself Head? Hows your generic hate club working out for you? :joker:

karezza
10-07-2010, 09:57 AM
I'll join. Her thumbsucking makes me feel sick.

headaball
10-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Did you have to bump this from page 4 yourself Head? Hows your generic hate club working out for you? :joker:

Swimmingly

I'll join. Her thumbsucking makes me feel sick.
:thumbs::hello:

vesavius
10-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Swimmingly

Have you had your first meeting yet? I can see you all now, crammed in your mother's basement mewing over each other while telling each other it'll be ok, while whining about how much you hate hate hate Josie because she is fat, sucks her thumb and sounds thick. :joker:

Haters will hate :joker:

headaball
10-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Have you had your first meeting yet? I can see you all now, crammed in your mother's basement mewing over each other while telling each other it'll be ok, while whining about how much you hate hate hate Josie because she is fat, sucks her thumb and sounds thick. :joker:

Haters will hate :joker:

:shocked:

setanta
10-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Yep, add me headaball, if only to annoy Vesavius a little bit more.

headaball
10-07-2010, 10:17 AM

That's what it's all about. :thumbs:

vesavius
10-07-2010, 10:25 AM

lol fantastic, I am actually in your head enough that you do things just to annoy me :joker::dance::joker:

vesavius
10-07-2010, 10:26 AM

Is it?

This thread just exists to troll forum users personally then?

setanta
10-07-2010, 10:28 AM
lol fantastic, I am actually in your head enough that you do things just to annoy me :joker::dance::joker:

I'm not annoyed in the slightest. In fact, I'm giggling a bit as we speak.

headaball
10-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Is it?

This thread just exists to troll forum users personally then?

There is a dislike for Josie behind the thread but there's more enjoyment in seeing Josie fans like you pretend you're not bothered by the thread.

vesavius
10-07-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm not annoyed in the slightest. In fact, I'm giggling a bit as we speak.

I didnt say you were annoyed, but it's clear your actions are dictated by by existance!

You love me, admit it :joker:

ange7
10-07-2010, 10:33 AM
I don't hate Josie but vesavius is doing my head in ... should I join?
No don't add me.

vesavius
10-07-2010, 10:35 AM
There is a dislike for Josie behind the thread but there's more enjoyment in seeing Josie fans like you pretend you're not bothered by the thread.

I thought we had reached an understanding about this the other night Head, before you slinked off thoroughly beaten and with nothing more to say.

Seems not though :conf:

Seems like your intentions here are clearly to create a thread to troll other FM and add nothing of value.

headaball
No don't add me.

You should join.

I hope the above has convinced you. :thumbs:

vesavius
No don't add me.

:joker::joker:

ange7
10-07-2010, 10:37 AM
:joker::joker:
the cool movie reference in your avatar is the only thing that saved Josie getting one more hater.hehe

vesavius
10-07-2010, 10:38 AM
the cool movie reference in your avatar is the only thing that saved Josie getting one more hater.hehe

lol :D

headaball
10-07-2010, 10:44 AM
I thought we had reached an understanding about this the other night Head, before you slinked off thoroughly beaten and with nothing more to say.

Seems not though :conf:

Seems like your intentions here are clearly to create a thread to troll other FM and add nothing of value.

I'm not sure what you think you beat me at so jot down a few words and tell me.

Value has been added to the thread, so the thread stays.

vesavius
10-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Value has been added to the thread, so the thread stays.

What value do you think this thread has? It openly declares itself as just a troll thread aimed at annoying other FM.

As for how was you beaten... just go back and reread the thread Head, it's actually kind of embarrassing for you :joker:

headaball
10-07-2010, 10:59 AM
What value do you think this thread has? It openly declares itself as just a troll thread aimed at annoying other FM.

As for how was you beaten... just go back and reread the thread Head, it's actually kind of embarrassing for you :joker:

There's value in abundance in this thread, unfortunately for you it's not as you think. Embarassing would sum up your pretence at not being bothered with this thread. Your efforts to pretend otherwise deserves 3 jokers. :joker::joker::joker:

vesavius
10-07-2010, 11:04 AM
There's value in abundance in this thread, unfortunately for you it's not as you think *edited to remove more silly posturing*

yet you can't actually give me any as an example? :joker:

Please, you have already told us that the 'entire point' of the thread is to annoy, so please tell us what 'value' it has?

I am genuinely interested :)

headaball
10-07-2010, 11:16 AM
yet you can't actually give me any as an example? :joker:

Please, you have already told us that the 'entire point' of the thread is to annoy, so please tell us what 'value' it has?

I am genuinely interested :)

I currently value the thread at 64p. If anyone wants to take it over that is how much it will cost them.

vesavius
10-07-2010, 11:20 AM
I currently value the thread at 64p. If anyone wants to take it over that is how much it will cost them.

So thats a 'no I can't' then? :joker::joker:

headaball
10-07-2010, 11:28 AM
So thats a 'no I can't' then? :joker::joker:

The value is in the posts, the same with every thread.

Here is our most valuable post, worth a whopping 7p. :thumbs:

Value.

vesavius
10-07-2010, 11:36 AM
The value is in the posts, the same with every thread.

Here is our most valuable post, worth a whopping 7p. :thumbs:

Value.

I think you over value yourselves, but thats just me :joker:

But back on topic... No, actually, other threads talk about specific incidents and actions of the HMs. They are created to debate those and move the conversation about the house and the situation within it forward.

The posts like you see in this hate thread from your members, especially that quote you use as 'value', would be the ones considered nothing but troll posts in any valid thread.

But then you admit this entire thread was created for no other reason but to troll, so I guess thats no surprise.

headaball
10-07-2010, 11:39 AM
I think you over value yourselves, but thats just me :joker:

But back on topic... No, actually, other threads talk about specific incidents and actions of the HMs. They are created to debate those and move the conversation about the house and the situation within it forward.

The posts like you see in this hate thread from your members, especially that quote you use as 'value', would be the ones considered nothing but troll posts in any valid thread.

But then you admit this entire thread was created for no other reason but to troll, so I guess thats no surprise.

1p post.

vesavius
10-07-2010, 11:41 AM
1p post.

I still think thats over valued for what any of us write lol

again though, back on topic...

I take it by your avoidance that you have no more answers or justifications to this hate thread being nothing more then a troll to start arguments with other FMs?

headaball
10-07-2010, 11:50 AM
I take it by your avoidance that you have no more answers or justifications to this hate thread being nothing more then a troll to start arguments with other FMs?

I take it you're still pretending not to be bothered?

vesavius
10-07-2010, 11:52 AM
I take it you're still pretending not to be bothered?

Still a no then? :joker::joker:

headaball
10-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Still a no then? :joker::joker:

In regards to justifications for the thread? Well there's dislike for Josie and members in the fanclub so the thread is valid but your contribution to the thread has been more enjoyable. It's a pity that there hasn't been more Josie fans coming in though.

-Sue-
10-07-2010, 12:23 PM
. It's a pity that there hasn't been more Josie fans coming in though.

oooh did someone call for more Josie fans?? shimmy..

karezza
10-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Thumb sucking in adults may be due to stereotypic movement disorder.

headaball
10-07-2010, 12:30 PM
oooh did someone call for more Josie fans?? shimmy..

Added.:thumbs:

headaball
10-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Thumb sucking in adults may be due to stereotypic movement disorder.

Ok.

ange7
10-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Added.:thumbs:
lol
serve you right for being spammy hehe

-Sue-
10-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Joise is fantastic - BEST HM this year not a doubt in my mind

headaball
10-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Joise is fantastic - BEST HM this year not a doubt in my mind

She's a fake do-gooder who's true colours will soon be revealed. :xyxwave:

-Sue-
10-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Josie is all real.. the most down-to earth HM in there
She has nothing to hide she is who she is a fantastic person & HM:hugesmile:

headaball
10-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Josie is all real.. the most down-to earth HM in there
She has nothing to hide she is who she is a fantastic person & HM:hugesmile:

Josie is not all real. She's trying too hard to be the down to earth HM and her treatment of Sunshine over the crisps showed her up as anything but a fantastic person.

-Sue-
10-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Josie is not all real. She's trying too hard to be the down to earth HM and her treatment of Sunshine over the crisps showed her up as anything but a fantastic person.

she is very real.. some quotes 'ife ive got a wedge' or 'that curry's gone right through me' those are down-to-earth everyday things that happen...

Lots spoke with Sunshine about the crisp.. surely you should be mad & shabby & ife & keeva & many others also.. it was a packet of crisp.. Hm were hank marvin (starvin) I bet you a tenner if you had been eating chick peas for days you would want a handful of crispies too:hugesmile::joker:

Josie was honest and thinking of others ' if they were my crisp I would have put them in a big bowl and shared them with everyone' that my friend makes her a truly lovely caring person - whereas sunshne did not even THINK of others just herself (before you quote that sunshine shared her pizza) why couldnt she share her crispies too???

vesavius
10-07-2010, 01:05 PM

lol love this particular line of hate for Josie... 'who's true colours will soon be revealed'...

I guess when you have minimum material to attack a HM on you have to attack them on what they might be like in the future :joker::joker:

headaball
10-07-2010, 01:17 PM
she is very real.. some quotes 'ife ive got a wedge' or 'that curry's gone right through me' those are down-to-earth everyday things that happen...

Lots spoke with Sunshine about the crisp.. surely you should be mad & shabby & ife & keeva & many others also.. it was a packet of crisp.. Hm were hank marvin (starvin) I bet you a tenner if you had been eating chick peas for days you would want a handful of crispies too:hugesmile::joker:

Josie was honest and thinking of others ' if they were my crisp I would have put them in a big bowl and shared them with everyone' that my friend makes her a truly lovely caring person - whereas sunshne did not even THINK of others just herself (before you quote that sunshine shared her pizza) why couldnt she share her crispies too???

Favouritism is clouding your judgement. Sunshine was going to share the crisps anyway, she was keeping them for the next day as a treat for everybody.

Josie and the others were bullying her into sharing them when they wanted, they were Sunshine's crisps and she could have done whatever she liked with them.

After the way the housemates treated her I would have forgiven her for eating the crisps in front of the others while rubbing her belly and "mmmmmm"ing.

Josie also nominated Sunshine over the crisps which adds a little more to her dislike.

Now watch as her jealously over Keely gets the better of her and she starts her ****-stirring with JJ and Cameltoe in the next few days.

vesavius
10-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Favouritism is clouding your judgement. Sunshine was going to share the crisps anyway... /snip

Its weird Shunny herself has said since she left that Josie (and Corin) were the nicest people in the house and that she likes her a lot eh?

If she hasnt got a problem with what happened, and dosent share your desperate twisted version of how it played out, then I have no worries. :dance:

headaball
10-07-2010, 01:24 PM
lol love this particular line of hate for Josie... 'who's true colours will soon be revealed'...

I guess when you have minimum material to attack a HM on you have to attack them on what they might be like in the future :joker::joker:

I've already seen her nastiness and ****-stirring. She's doing a decent job of hiding it to though which is why dim-witted people still think she's 'down to earth' and a 'fantastic person'.

-Sue-
10-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Favouritism is clouding your judgement. Sunshine was going to share the crisps anyway, she was keeping them for the next day as a treat for everybody.

Josie and the others were bullying her into sharing them when they wanted, they were Sunshine's crisps and she could have done whatever she liked with them.

After the way the housemates treated her I would have forgiven her for eating the crisps in front of the others while rubbing her belly and "mmmmmm"ing.

Josie also nominated Sunshine over the crisps which adds a little more to her dislike.

Now watch as her jealously over Keely gets the better of her and she starts her ****-stirring with JJ and Cameltoe in the next few days.

spoken like a true sunshine fan missing their HM.. sorry for your loss:joker:

vesavius
10-07-2010, 01:29 PM
I've already seen her nastiness and ****-stirring. She's doing a decent job of hiding it to though which is why dim-witted people still think she's 'down to earth' and a 'fantastic person'.

so anyone who dosent share your view is 'dim witted'? :shocked:

-Sue-
10-07-2010, 01:30 PM

.. well thats easy... as she IS a 'down to earth' and a 'fantastic person':joker::joker:

and please don't call me (or my fellow fans of Josie) names for supporting our chosen HM:hugesmile:

headaball
10-07-2010, 01:32 PM
so anyone who dosent share your view is 'dim witted'? :shocked:

On this particular issue I'd say so.

vesavius
10-07-2010, 01:34 PM

Wow... :shocked:

Your really arguing your corner from a perspective of 'I'm right, and everyone who disagrees is thick'....

headaball
10-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Wow... :shocked:

http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~ytl/personal/images/Shocked.jpg

-Sue-
10-07-2010, 01:37 PM

oh dear me.. perhaps its time to read the forum rules again lol would you like the link?:joker:

headaball
10-07-2010, 01:38 PM
.. well thats easy... as she IS a 'down to earth' and a 'fantastic person':joker::joker:

and please don't call me (or my fellow fans of Josie) names for supporting our chosen HM:hugesmile:

Hey, at least you're not as dim-witted as Josie pretends to be.

headaball
10-07-2010, 01:39 PM
oh dear me.. perhaps its time to read the forum rules again lol would you like the link?:joker:

Again? :joker:

-Sue-
10-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Hey, at least you're not as dim-witted as Josie pretends to be.
Im going round and round in circles about this with you so im wandering off for a bit as it's getting old..a good discussion not a problem.. but this just seems to be same few one liners over and over so I'm done bumping your thread may it vanish into oblivion...:hugesmile:

headaball
10-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Im going round and round in circles about this with you so im wandering off for a bit as it's getting old..a good discussion not a problem.. but this just seems to be same few one liners over and over so I'm done bumping your thread may it vanish into oblivion...:hugesmile:

Thanks for dropping by. :xyxwave:

Ok, who's next.

jj43
10-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Why does she seem to come across really dimwitted. Do you think shes thick or puts this act on.

setanta
10-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Why does she seem to come across really dimwitted. Do you think shes thick or puts this act on.

Oh, she's acting up to the cameras. I think she has sly eyes, you know?

jj43
10-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Oh, she's acting up to the cameras. I think she has sly eyes, you know?

Bless her she has not got a lot going for her. Yesterday someone said a word which was really quite simple to understand and she did not have a clue as to what it meant.

setanta
10-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Bless her she has not got a lot going for her. Yesterday someone said a word which was really quite simple to understand and she did not have a clue as to what it meant.

She's nowhere near as stupid as she lets on though.

jj43
10-07-2010, 10:31 PM
She's nowhere near as stupid as she lets on though.

Why do some women put on this 'nice but thick' persona. Its not clever or big. Frankly it just gives women a bad name.

vesavius
10-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Josie 13/8 fave and not a single nom.

she's doing great! :D

headaball
11-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Get the blubber whale out, i'd like to join this fanclub.

Application accepted. :thumbs:

headaball
11-07-2010, 09:32 PM

Forget Paul the Octopus, it's all about headaball.

If it wasn't clear before it should be now - Josie is a fake do-gooder who is now showing her true colours on live feed.

Mr Neutral
13-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Now this is my sort of group!

ADD MY NAME TO THAT LIST!

The sooner this twat is out the better.

Patricia4
13-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Now this is my sort of group!

ADD MY NAME TO THAT LIST!

The sooner this twat is out the better.

:laugh3:

ange7
14-07-2010, 05:38 AM
add me.
Enough is enough.
Funny when Keeley asks Josie "Tell me something funny" Josie does her JJ impression "Josie why did you call me crab eyes?".
She endlessly rubbishes JJ "ohhh he is frightened of Keeley" to everyone behind his back. Then acts like a victim, gets an apology that she didn't deserve despite she kicked it off.
Her best quote ought has to be "the best way the hurt John is to ignore him and that's exactly what I'm going to do". Cold.
All her "your going to leave me for Keeley" rubbish is creepy. "oh I've been dumped".What?

LadyNay
14-07-2010, 09:03 AM
I never joined any hate thread for Govan, and if I had seen a hate thread for him I would have said exactly the same thing as now.

generic hate threads are just admitting fear and fail :bawling::bawling:

FEAR & FAIL? :shocked: It's only a bleedin game! Hahahaha.

chuff me dizzy
14-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Can i join please ?,thank you kindly

headaball
14-07-2010, 11:25 AM
All those requesting to be added have been added. :thumbs:

vesavius
14-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Josie still overall bookies fave, with only 1 nom, and in a fantastic place to cruise right through to the end! :dance:

*this message has been bought to you by the non fail and unthreatened Josie fans*

Talulabelle
14-07-2010, 12:30 PM
I was going to add my twopenneth worth (still am lol) but then I saw this by ange7

"add me.
Enough is enough.
Funny when Keeley asks Josie "Tell me something funny" Josie does her JJ impression "Josie why did you call me crab eyes?".
She endlessly rubbishes JJ "ohhh he is frightened of Keeley" to everyone behind his back. Then acts like a victim, gets an apology that she didn't deserve despite she kicked it off.
Her best quote ought has to be "the best way the hurt John is to ignore him and that's exactly what I'm going to do". Cold.
All her "your going to leave me for Keeley" rubbish is creepy. "oh I've been dumped".What?"

Pretty much sums it up. Until this week I wanted her to win, thought she was strong, funny and down to earth. But now cant get over the lies she told. Why lie about calling JJ crab eyes when she did? Why lie about BB showing her the footage? Its all on camera ffs. And then the bullying him until he almost walked out (yeah, i know he acted like a big girl but I think he was genuinely very upset). Why should he apologise (and KEEP apologising) for accusing her of doing something she actually did?

Dont like her any more, so disappointed.

setanta
14-07-2010, 05:26 PM
You know what really annoyed me last night? Her rubbish excuses for nominating Ife as well as her constant smiling and laughing while doing it. If that's not a major gameplayer, I don't know what is.

BB_Eye
14-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Josie still overall bookies fave, with only 1 nom, and in a fantastic place to cruise right through to the end! :dance:

*this message has been bought to you by the non fail and unthreatened Josie fans*

You know what's funny. That you have probably been the most prolific contributor to this thread next to the OP. How about that for 'unthreatened'? :joker:

oddballmisfitsFTW
14-07-2010, 05:36 PM
I will join this fabulous club :dance:

ange7
14-07-2010, 05:38 PM

stop spamming and trolling our thread. Seems desperate.

oddballmisfitsFTW
14-07-2010, 05:38 PM
I was going to add my twopenneth worth (still am lol) but then I saw this by ange7

"add me.
Enough is enough.
All her "your going to leave me for Keeley" rubbish is creepy. "oh I've been dumped".What?"

Pretty much sums it up. Until this week I wanted her to win, thought she was strong, funny and down to earth. But now cant get over the lies she told. Why lie about calling JJ crab eyes when she did? Why lie about BB showing her the footage? Its all on camera ffs. And then the bullying him until he almost walked out (yeah, i know he acted like a big girl but I think he was genuinely very upset). Why should he apologise (and KEEP apologising) for accusing her of doing something she actually did?

Dont like her any more, so disappointed.

I agree :dance:

RosieRed xxx
14-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Josie is one on the best housemates ever, I think

JamesBonzi
14-07-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm a definite member of this club, JJ is one of my favorite housemates and its just so clear and obvious to see how manipulative Josie is being just to get John wrapped around her finger. I honestly think that the addition of Keeley is what caused it, and Josie felt she wanted to screw with JJ's head so that he would be in a way obsessed with her.

All JJ did was make fun of her weight, at least he was an honest guy the whole time and cared about their friendship. She kept saying that he needs to lighten up and not take things seriously, when she is the one who flipped out because of 2 minor things he said. She took those things and decided to pretend she wouldn't talk to him anymore, whereas his response to her actions was just to fight fire with fire and just be rude to her back.

This was the hardest thing for me to watch, because the whole time JJ was in the right, and Josie was overreacting and being completely mean, harsh, and bullying at times to JJ. She kept calling him a pussy when he was clearly not right in the head, and no one ever came to his side or saw what was really going on. If he walked that night I would have been furious. All you people who say that Josie is the "realest" person in there need to shut the F up, shes the biggest liar on the show and she tries to make herself the victim when shes in the process of bullying her friend who she and everyone else know and claim is self conscious and over-emotional.

I was honestly surprised that when she was being abusive and laughing at him over and over when he just wanted to work the situation out seriously and in a mature way, BB didn't tell her to stop or split them up. I think that was the worst bullying we've seen this season.

JamesBonzi
14-07-2010, 06:15 PM

sorry but anyone who after this whole JJ clash can say that shes the best housemate must be a manipulative lying bitch.

She tried to make her friend feel like crap for accusing her of something which she in all honesty did. She repeatedly lied to him and then bullied him and tried to batter him down into a corner so he'd leave apparently, because I couldn't see any other reason for her actions toward him. She has no shred of human decency in her if she could cause the guy that much pain and after being begged over and over she cant just be serious and have an honest conversation without the facade for the cameras, shes such a worthless ****

RosieRed xxx
14-07-2010, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=JamesBonzi;3495351]sorry but anyone who after this whole JJ clash can say that shes the best housemate must be a manipulative lying bitch.

She tried to make her friend feel like crap for accusing her of something which she in all honesty did. She repeatedly lied to him and then bullied him and tried to batter him down into a corner so he'd leave apparently, because I couldn't see any other reason for her actions toward him. She has no shred of human decency in her if she could cause the guy that much pain and after being begged over and over she cant just be serious and have an honest conversation without the facade for the cameras, shes such a worthless ****[/QU

Are you calling ME a manipulative bitch?????????????????

JamesBonzi
14-07-2010, 07:23 PM
I'm implying that if you like someone who has acted like Josie has, that you probably are in many ways like her

Tamtam
14-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm implying that if you like someone who has acted like Josie has, that you probably are in many ways like her

Then that is also true of all the Hms fans.

That makes;

Bens fans lazy manipulative liars.

Corins fans superficial pointless blow up dolls.

Daves fans exploitative jesus juicers.

JJs fans raging woman haters.

Which HM do you like? I am sure it will show many of your characteristics, going by your theory.

Tamtam
14-07-2010, 07:39 PM

I agree.

I wasnt all that on her tbh, but I have come to admire her strength, and I hate the herd mentality (as shown on this forum) based on a couple of highlight shows.

I like to make my own mind up on the whole picture, not be pulled around by a ring in my nose by the HLs and popular opinion.

I also think this thread is pathetic.

headaball
14-07-2010, 10:15 PM

If by best you mean laziest then you're spot on.

headaball
14-07-2010, 10:16 PM
I agree.

I wasnt all that on her tbh, but I have come to admire her strength, and I hate the herd mentality (as shown on this forum) based on a couple of highlight shows.

I like to make my own mind up on the whole picture, not be pulled around by a ring in my nose by the HLs and popular opinion.

I also think this thread is pathetic.

Nobody cares what you think to be honest.

headaball
14-07-2010, 10:18 PM
oddballmisfitsFTW and JamesBonzi have been added. Not sure if Talulabelle wants added or not though.

ange7
20-07-2010, 12:40 PM
can I sign up twice? :P

Niamh.
20-07-2010, 12:41 PM
add me please

lime
20-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Add me also

ange7
20-07-2010, 01:06 PM
bump
Haters got to hate. :P

fruit_cake
20-07-2010, 01:13 PM
sign me up

BB-Daz
20-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Ill join!!

I was wondering what the interference was over the mics the other day then realised it was the sound of Josies thighs chaffing together in her leggings!

She's an ugly, fat, thumbsucking, attention seeking cow! GET HER THE ***** OUT!

rosieb
20-07-2010, 01:16 PM
I don't hate her but I dislike her immensely and have from the second week - can't wait till she gets her thick ass out of there - so I guess what I'm saying is ........... ad me!!

ange7
20-07-2010, 01:20 PM
I don't hate her but I dislike her immensely and have from the second week - can't wait till she gets her thick ass out of there - so I guess what I'm saying is ........... ad me!!
I didn't at first either but it'll grew on you like a comfy down quilt. All snug and hateful :P hehe

headaball
20-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Everyone requesting to be added has now been added.

Twilight
20-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Add me now.

headaball
20-07-2010, 01:40 PM
can I sign up twice? :P

No, but you can have #1 spot in the fanclub.

Stacey.
20-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Oh I'm pleased I'm already in this. What a good thread.

Eye_Spy
20-07-2010, 01:44 PM
josie is fantastic, apart from all that thumb sucking, one of the best housemates ever.

Beastie
20-07-2010, 01:45 PM
I will join please :)

BB-Daz
20-07-2010, 01:47 PM
josie is fantastic, apart from all that thumb sucking, one of the best housemates ever.

lol what a load of bollocks

Raph
20-07-2010, 01:48 PM
yes. She nominated Nathan :mad:

Angus
20-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Count me in - cannot stand the country bumpkin act - she's from Bristol, a big city, FFS, so what's all that about?

Mr Neutral
20-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Anyone in the "Josie fan club" or Josie lovers in general I have no time or respect for sorry.

I'm not the blind, thick or delusional one I'm afraid.

ange7
21-07-2010, 02:22 AM
Anyone in the "Josie fan club" or Josie lovers in general I have no time or respect for sorry.

I'm not the blind, thick or delusional one I'm afraid.

Would go as far as attacking the fans but yeah.
I'm totally over Josie. She really is messed up.
To spend 2 day going from hm to hm rubbishing Keeva and getting the numbers while Keeva had no clue. Then when keeva was totally sidelined and mateless Josie has the nerve to go to the DR and talk of her guilt BUT still slaggs her off.

ange7
21-07-2010, 03:21 PM
bump :P

WOMBAI
21-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Add me please!

chuff me dizzy
21-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Can I join please :xyxwave:

jj43
21-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Add me to list. She has a real jealousy problem which has caused someone to leave.

HBB1508
21-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Count me in please

Just Do It
21-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Yeah me too. And she's still slagging Caoimhe, let it go already!

headaball
21-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Updated.

oddballmisfitsFTW
21-07-2010, 10:45 PM
I will join AGAIN

Josie is vile scum

poejoe
21-07-2010, 10:52 PM
i'll join....she makes me sick

buckfast67uk
21-07-2010, 10:54 PM
I would like to join. I didn't like the leprechaun bitch, but josie is nothing but a fat fake slag. Why is she jealous anyway? The elephant man would be out of her league, never mind john james

Livia
21-07-2010, 11:04 PM
As almost all of my favourite posters are on this thread, I would like to join, please. And pleeeease, next time someone leaves the house and gets to pick a gift for one of the other housemates, let them give Josie the book "He's Just Not That Into You".

fruit_cake
21-07-2010, 11:04 PM
make sure you vote this thread with 5 stars everyone!!

headaball
21-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Ok, who wants number 30?

Welovebigbro
21-07-2010, 11:27 PM
The leprechaun bitch ??? How bloody dare you make that comment you stereotypical piece of turd .As an Irish man I find that comment vile and biggoted. How would you like if I made a comment about stereotypical views of you'r nationality ? It's despicable that comment was not removed you piece of turd

buckfast67uk
21-07-2010, 11:32 PM
think you need to get out more mate, and take a chill pill too.

Welcome to the board though and nice first post.

headaball
21-07-2010, 11:34 PM
ders more to tibb dan dis

Welovebigbro
21-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Chill pill how bloody dare you make that comment and try brush it off ! I think I should see you and smack the fing face off you for that filthy comment " The Leprechaun Bitch " I bet you are Scottish !!!!

Livia
21-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Chill pill how bloody dare you make that comment and try brush it off ! I think I should see you and smack the fing face off you for that filthy comment " The Leprechaun Bitch " I bet you are Scottish !!!!

You're going to hate it here. Just a feeling...

Possiblehousemate
21-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Count me in!!

She got rid of my favourite HM! ¬_¬

buckfast67uk
21-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Second post, an improvement on the first. Man, this kid's good. If he continues this way he'll be head admin by the end of the week.

jet
21-07-2010, 11:40 PM
Ok, who wants number 30?

Me, please! :xyxwave:

headaball
21-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Me, please! :xyxwave:

Too late, 31 it is. Welcome.

Livia
21-07-2010, 11:47 PM

Hey, thanks for the TamTam headsup on the other thread. I had no idea...

jet
21-07-2010, 11:50 PM

31 will do very nicely! I'm just glad there is yet another anti - Josie fan on this thread...Thanks for the welcome!

BB-Daz
22-07-2010, 12:11 AM
why the hell did my josie fat club thread get locked?? lol seriously :joker: It was going places ( just like josies waistline hehe :whistle: )

To be honest she does repulse me...her insecurity, manipulation, that fkin immature thumbsucking!!, the attention seeking, that god awful "accent"... So i take the piss out of her on here, my payback for having her fat gob beaming at me through the tv for most of a HL...

jj43
22-07-2010, 12:15 AM
OMG Josie is hitting on poor Andrew, the poor ****er. He doesnt stand a chance in hell with her.

headaball
22-07-2010, 12:17 AM
why the hell did my josie fat club thread get locked?? lol seriously :joker: It was going places ( just like josies waistline hehe :whistle: )

To be honest she does repulse me...her insecurity, manipulation, that fkin immature thumbsucking!!, the attention seeking, that god awful "accent"... So i take the piss out of her on here, my payback for having her fat gob beaming at me through the tv for most of a HL...

Check the first post. :whistle:

headaball
22-07-2010, 12:18 AM
OMG Josie is hitting on poor Andrew, the poor ****er. He doesnt stand a chance in hell with her.

Attempting to make JJ jealous no doubt.

BB-Daz
22-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Check the first post. :whistle:

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q411/X_UK/pmsl.gif

5* for you!! :dance:

fruit_cake
22-07-2010, 08:43 AM
bump

terryrow
22-07-2010, 09:05 AM
The diary room acts are unfunny, her "romance" with JJ is fake no matter how much BB try and force it and worst of all, she cried when Gollum was evicted.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3444/3347437641_f1421074f6_o.jpg

Fanclub theme song:

Sr30FEkfevo&feature=related

Fans:

1. ange7
2. BB_Eye
3. JTM45
4. Stacey.x
5. poppygirl
6. karezza
7. setanta
8. FireTwilight
9. umad
10. Mr Neutral
11. headaball
12. chuff me dizzy
13. oddballmisfitsFTW
14. JamesBonzi
15. Niamhxo
16. lime
17. fruit_cake
18. BB-Daz
19. rosieb
20. Twilight
21. thebeast
22. Raph
23. WOMBAI
24. jj43
25. HBB1508
26. Just Do It
27. poejoe
28. buckfast67uk
29. Livia
30. Possiblehousemate
31. jet
32. terryrow

88Paul99
22-07-2010, 09:39 AM
I'll join please

ange7
23-07-2010, 09:43 AM
No, but you can have #1 spot in the fanclub.

lol ... missed this!! thanks

What an honor! hehe

I need to post a thank you over at the Josie fan thread. "without you guys none of this would have been possible".

JamesBonzi
23-07-2010, 01:14 PM
did an Irish guy seriously get that pissed off over the word Leprechaun??? Good lord, I guess Europeans don't have to worry about REAL hate and racism like it comes in the US, like the most jokey nationality dig ever gets that serious a reaction??!

And back to Josie, what a friggin bitchcunt*****, completely playing a game, everything she does is for a specific reason. The fakest person left in this house, cant wait until she gets kicked out and boooooooo'ed

MTVN
23-07-2010, 02:24 PM
I was talking to a guy last night, and one way or another, the conversation got onto Big Brother. He asked me if I liked Josie to which I replied "Yeah, I liked her at the start..." and was just about to say that I'd taken a real dislike to her recently before he interrupted and goes "she's my sister!" after which I thought I'd better not start insulting her :blush:

Sign me up :wavey:

Patricia4
23-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Me please

ange7
23-07-2010, 02:47 PM
I was talking to a guy last night, and one way or another, the conversation got onto Big Brother. He asked me if I liked Josie to which I replied "Yeah, I liked her at the start..." and was just about to say that I'd taken a real dislike to her recently before he interrupted and goes "she's my sister!" after which I thought I'd better not start insulting her :blush:

Sign me up :wavey:

lol...!!!
if he was less rude and you had time to say what you thought of his sis then this anecdote would have been epic. Did you ask why she lives in a barn all alone with just some animals for company? hehe

jj43
23-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Welcome to Fat Fighters. LOL.

BB-Daz
23-07-2010, 08:00 PM
A quick post before tonights HL to get this thread back onto the first page. Needing more to sign up to the anti fat whale club! :xyxwave:

headaball
23-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Ok, everyone has now been added. Nice one on keeping the thread bumped.

setanta
23-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Well, what a week it's been boys, right? We were laughed at for our refusal to bow down and accept the Josie love in and now look what's happened: she's been sucking her thumb like a demented 2 year old while talking through her ar$e and we've all sat back and enjoyed the show. She's everything that we said she was. High fives all round.

headaball
23-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Well, what a week it's been boys, right? We were laughed at for our refusal to bow down and accept the Josie love in and now look what's happened: she's been sucking her thumb like a demented 2 year old while talking through her ar$e and we've all sat back and enjoyed the show. She's everything that we said she was. High fives all round.

Visonaries are we. Going back and seeing posts like this

You people make me laugh. She's totally nonthreatening but you have to hate anyway. LOL

make me laugh. I didn't expect such a quick downfall but pleased that more people are now beginning to see what we've being seeing for weeks. It's just a pity the housemates are still blinded by her friendly non bitchy housemate act.

setanta
23-07-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm just pi$$ed that you created the thread before me. I'm sure you were thinking of it for ages but were worried about the response it would garner, right?

headaball
23-07-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm just pi$$ed that you created the thread before me. I'm sure you were thinking of it for ages but were worried about the response it would garner, right?

No, I intentionally started it when she was the most popular tbh. I didn't like her from the start though.

Grimnir
23-07-2010, 09:45 PM
i will join

Josie is worst HM this series

nasty person and also a dull HM