PDA

View Full Version : john's attempt at distraction!

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 10:12 PM
when josie asked him a few times to use the robot as a distraction and tell the couch sitters that it moved . so he went to the bathroom and said in a lazy way unconvincing way "it moved the robot moved" :sleep: they didnt even beleive him he was that boring and unconvincing the way he said it and only like mario got up and immediatly knew he was lying anyway :bored:

Melissaaa
07-07-2010, 10:20 PM
I thought that part was quite funny if im honest!

serensilver
07-07-2010, 10:21 PM
he should of shouted and made a big song and dance about it! dosy bugga he is! :joker:

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 10:23 PM
That just proves that he isnt natural with the gameplaying and acting... JJ is just a genuine guy who is not capable of being or doing something that doesnt come natural...

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 10:24 PM
That just proves that he isnt natural with the gameplaying and acting... JJ is just a genuine guy who is not capable of being or doing something that doesnt come natural...

nope it just means he's a dumbo :sleep:

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Liquidgold....you really have issues with JJ... you need to chill a little!!

joeysteele
07-07-2010, 10:40 PM
JJ is awful,wish he'd get that hood off his head,w ith a hat one and that his hair must stink

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 10:41 PM
JJ is awful,wish he'd get that hood off his head,w ith a hat one and that his hair must stink

but people think "he's like totally hot like oh my god " :sleep: i think he's a dumbo tramp

Visage
07-07-2010, 10:46 PM
It wouldn't have worked if he had gone on there and screamed about the robot. Josie should have gone in there leaving it free for John to get the shoes out.

The lads would have all gone in the bathroom if Josie had screamed.

I did find it funny though.

*mazedsalv**
07-07-2010, 10:56 PM
I found it so funny because everyone was just uninterested :p

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Some people are too honest JJ being one of them ,he doesnt like lying ,he doesnt like being dishonest, an admirable trait imo

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Some people are too honest JJ being one of them ,he doesnt like lying ,he doesnt like being dishonest, an admirable trait imo

lmao if you say so

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:12 PM
lmao if you say so

I do

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:14 PM

...apart from being a nasty agressive bully... that comes very naturally to him...

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 11:19 PM
...apart from being a nasty agressive bully... that comes very naturally to him...

A nasty aggressive bully!!!.... You need to get a life.You dont know the meaning of the word.He is just a passionate guy with opinions... Considering JJ is the only aussie in the house and you think so little of the Aussie representative...you would change your avatar.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:27 PM
A nasty aggressive bully!!!.... You need to get a life.You dont know the meaning of the word.He is just a passionate guy with opinions... Considering JJ is the only aussie in the house and you think so little of the Aussie representative...you would change your avatar.

Don't talk sh*t!! So because I don't like JJ I don't like Australian's??? LOL, I think it is YOU that needs to get a life for saying such a ridiculous thing! :rolleyes:

He IS a bully, he bullied Rachael.... He is also a thick argumentative moron... And that's based on his personality, not his nationality... :sleep:

Josy
07-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Don't talk sh*t!! So because I don't like JJ I don't like Australian's??? LOL, I think it is YOU that needs to get a life for saying such a ridiculous thing! :rolleyes:

He IS a bully, he bullied Rachael.... He is also a thick argumentative moron... And that's based on his personality, not his nationality... :sleep:

Bull****.

He IS NOT a bully :bored: if he had BULLIED her he would have been removed!

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Bull****.

He IS not a bully :bored: if he had BULLIED her he would have been removed!

In your opinion love (as someone who is in love with the "gorgeous" JJ) ;)

But yes a horrid, woman hating, agressive bully...

Josy
07-07-2010, 11:35 PM
In your opinion love (as someone who is in love with the "gorgeous" JJ) ;)

But yes a horrid, woman hating, agressive bully...

In love with? OMG you are really clutching at straws now "love" your issues with hating JJ amuses me almost as much as Liquid Golds post do....

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Bull****.

He IS NOT a bully :bored: if he had BULLIED her he would have been removed!

he's had a warning i think and bb had a word with him about sunshine . he'd only be removed if he physically had a fight or if he threatened someone so you yourself know he can argue all he wants and bb wont do anything

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 11:37 PM
In love with? OMG you are really clutching at straws now "love" your issues with hating JJ amuses me almost as much as Liquid Golds post do....

thats mature bringing me into it when i havent done anything if anything ive replied to what you've just said reasonably

Josy
07-07-2010, 11:39 PM
he's had a warning i think and bb had a word with him about sunshine . he'd be removed if he physically had a fight or if he threatened someone so you yourself know he can argue all he wants and bb wont do anything

The warning and the word about Sunshine were the same thing and thats only because Sunshine was going on about it.

Just because he is truthful does not mean he BULLIED Rachael, bullying is a word that gets flung about far too easily, if there really was a bully in the house they would be removed straight away.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:39 PM

I just don't like him love, you however are jumping to his defense as if he were your husband or something!! LOL!!!!! :joker: :joker: Says far more about you than it does me... :joker:

No issues, just don't like guys who bully women & who have to have at least 38 arguments a day... :xyxwave:

Josy
07-07-2010, 11:40 PM
thats mature bringing me into it when i havent done anything if anything ive replied to what you've just said reasonably

I have told you on many occasions your hate filled posts about JJ amuses me.

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 11:41 PM
I have told you on many occasions your hate filled posts about of JJ amuses me.

:xyxwave: good

LBB11
07-07-2010, 11:41 PM
[Back on topic]

I think he could have done way better like running out the bathroom screaming about the robot and geting everyone to run back in with him, that would have been good lol.

Josy
07-07-2010, 11:43 PM
I just don't like him love, you however are jumping to his defense as if he were your husband or something!! LOL!!!!! :joker: :joker: Says far more about you than it does me... :joker:

No issues, just don't like guys who bully women & who have to have at least 38 arguments a day... :xyxwave:

Jumping to his defense as if he were my husband? over exaggerate much "love". :bored:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Jumping to his defense as if he were my husband? over exaggerate much "love". :bored:

Not really... Why do you jump to his defense so much then?? Do you know him? Are you related?? Do you wish he was your husband?? :conf:

Josy
07-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Not really... Why do you jump to his defense so much then?? Do you know him? Are you related?? Do you wish he was your husband?? :conf:

Your pathetic questions really dont deserve an answer.

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Your pathetic questions really dont deserve an answer.

Pathetic? Lol!!

Must have hit a nerve then...

Josy & JJ sitting in a tree... ;)

:xyxwave:

Josy
07-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Pathetic? Lol!!

Must have hit a nerve then...

Josy & JJ sitting in a tree... ;)

:xyxwave:

LMAO, could you get any more immature.

LiquidGold

:laugh3::thumbs2: thats a good one

Vicky.
:laugh2: this forum gets better and better.

Now you cant have a fave housemate without wanting to marry them?!

Ooh, I dont think Gav will be too happy when he finds out I want to marry JJ, Ben, Josie AND Corin :eek:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:51 PM
LMAO, could you get any more immature.

I could yes...

But can you??? :conf:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:52 PM
:laugh3::thumbs2: thats a good one

It is funny when all these girls who support JJ deny it has anything to do with how he looks, hilarious!! :joker:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 11:53 PM
:laugh2: this forum gets better and better.

Now you cant have a fave housemate without wanting to marry them?!

Ooh, I dont think Gav will be too happy when he finds out I want to marry JJ, Ben, Josie AND Corin :eek:

No, not just favourites, but some are SOOOO obsessed that they will defend them to the death, very amusing... ;)

Vicky.
08-07-2010, 12:00 AM
No, not just favourites, but some are SOOOO obsessed that they will defend them to the death, very amusing... ;)
And some are so full of hatred, they will slag certain HMs off for breathing ;)

Works both ways :p

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 12:06 AM

True. But if I like a housemate I stay away from posts generally slagging them off, you are not going to change anyones opinions of them are you?

calyman
08-07-2010, 12:08 AM

I completely agree.

skkc16
08-07-2010, 12:45 AM
True. But if I like a housemate I stay away from posts generally slagging them off, you are not going to change anyones opinions of them are you?

I agree with I stay away from threads slagging off ben because I know that these people have their own opinion and see things differently josy however needs to get a life and IMO I think it was borderline bullying and the reason he wasn't called up on it is because rachael didn't complain if she had said I don't feel comfortable with the way jj treats me and stuff he would have been at the very least given a warning

flamingGalah!
08-07-2010, 12:52 AM
I agree with I stay away from threads slagging off ben because I know that these people have their own opinion and see things differently josy however needs to get a life and IMO I think it was borderline bullying and the reason he wasn't called up on it is because rachael didn't complain if she had said I don't feel comfortable with the way jj treats me and stuff he would have been at the very least given a warning

Very true. Poor Rachael thought she was in the wrong & kept apologising to that wanker!! And still he was a ****** to her!! :mad: