PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine fans i hope you will be chucking a few votes on Nathan!!

Legend killer
07-07-2010, 10:26 PM
After he called sunshine a silly **** in the crispgate row

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 10:30 PM
funny but despite Sunshine and JJ being friends in the house and Nathan hating Sunshine.

Sunshine fans probably vote JJ out because of vaginagate :joker:

starry
07-07-2010, 10:31 PM
JJ needs to be brought back down to earth, as do his fans. Nathan can wait.

Joelle.
07-07-2010, 10:33 PM
To be fair it was sunshines fault she was evicted because she overreacted. Nathan will probably go because he is a nasty piece of work, and John James probably has a lot more fans.

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Shabby fans too :)

Joelle.
07-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Shabby fans too :)

I think I finally agree with you on something Stacey. I thought nathan was horrible to shabby and I felt really sorry for her. When she left I was like 'no! Go back out there and destroy him!' Nathan is a nasty piece of work!

Twilight
07-07-2010, 10:40 PM
I'm not a sunshine fan, but i'll be voting Nathan loads because hes a bloody ****.

starry
07-07-2010, 10:41 PM
To be fair it was sunshines fault she was evicted because she overreacted. Nathan will probably go because he is a nasty piece of work, and John James probably has a lot more fans.

JJ also overreacted then, his paranoia kicked into overdrive as usual. And he caused the problems by dragging her across the floor in the first place.

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 10:41 PM
I think I finally agree with you on something Stacey. I thought nathan was horrible to shabby and I felt really sorry for her. When she left I was like 'no! Go back out there and destroy him!' Nathan is a nasty piece of work!

Yep. She said she wants to. :D

Legend killer
07-07-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm not a sunshine fan, but i'll be voting Nathan loads because hes a bloody ****
================================================== =============
I am glad to hear this lol i hope you will be advising ur mates to do so aswell

Joelle.
07-07-2010, 10:47 PM
JJ also overreacted then, his paranoia kicked into overdrive as usual. And he caused the problems by dragging her across the floor in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I am a Sunshine fan but she could have handled it better. Maybe then she would have still been in. And yes JJ shouldn't have done it in the first place I agree. Nathan to go!

oddballmisfitsFTW
07-07-2010, 10:47 PM

Before the Shabby v Nathan argument, I preferred Shabby. But in that argument she got PWNED and I lost all respect for her. Supposed to be a strong character, thats why she in the house and she just got destroyed.

Nathan wasnt horrible at all, its an argument. All shabby could muster was a "**** off nathan" then have a strop in bedroom when she realised she got embarrassed and PWNED. She failed.

Joelle.
07-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Before the Shabby v Nathan argument, I preferred Shabby. But in that argument she got PWNED and I lost all respect for her. Supposed to be a strong character, thats why she in the house and she just got destroyed.

Nathan wasnt horrible at all, its an argument. All shabby could muster was a "**** off nathan" then have a strop in bedroom when she realised she got embarrassed and PWNED. She failed.

So "**** off shabby you ****ing little raincloud of death, **** off!" isn't being horrible? What is then?

starry
07-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am a Sunshine fan but she could have handled it better. Maybe then she would have still been in. And yes JJ shouldn't have done it in the first place I agree. Nathan to go!

The edit on the eviction night, going on about crispgate beforehand, showing Ife doing bitching about Sunshine...they wanted Keeva to stay for the showmance (or were frightened of Shabby walking). Sunshine could have handled it better but so could JJ and even Mario as well as he was involved. They were giving Keeva a light edit up to eviction instead of showing all that she was.