PDA

View Full Version : the stand up thing ruined ben

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
hes changed a lot since he went out last friday. i think that he thinks he is loved now and idk why but it just makes me like him less, i liked him more when he thought he was hated is anybody else like this?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 11:01 PM
he is kind of cocky now

Josy
07-07-2010, 11:01 PM
He has been a pain in the arse on live feed today.

IMO.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:06 PM
OH no ,i think its made him a LOT better hm8 ,his confidence has grown and he is less uptight now ,Nathan has been like $hit to a blanket with him since Friday,but Ben is no mug hes got Nathan weighed up

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
its like freddie last year i loved him when at the start then when he got all cocky i hated him

vesavius
he is kind of cocky now

I think he has changed, yes... the bumbling toff has dropped away and we are seeing a different man in there now.

He is actually composed, directed, and very verbally confident.

I mean he still is a back biting spitefull selfish pr1ck, but his outer persona has shifted.

LiquidGold
07-07-2010, 11:08 PM
i think he's the same

rusticgal
07-07-2010, 11:09 PM
I think he has become a little condescending....mimicking people etc.... I wish sometimes he could hear himself and what a pompous selfish spoiled brat he sounds like.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:09 PM
its like freddie last year i loved him when at the start then when he got all cocky i hated him

Me too ,At the start i loved Freddie but he ended up annoying the hell out of me ,Ben hasnt got me this way and I hope he doesnt

Visage
07-07-2010, 11:10 PM
I just think he seems to have gone into hiding since the weekend.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 11:10 PM
I think he has changed, yes... the bumbling toff has dropped away and we are seeing a different man in there now.

He is actually composed, directed, and very verbally confident.

I mean he still is a back biting spitefull selfish pr1ck, but his outer persona has shifted.

that is exactly what i mean! he is no longer ben nice but dim :bawling:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I think he has become a little condescending....mimicking people etc.... I wish sometimes he could hear himself and what a pompous selfish spoiled brat he sounds like.

exactly!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 11:11 PM
i never ever thought i would say this but i actually dont like ben

InOne
07-07-2010, 11:12 PM
He has become 10x more bitchy. He has even formed his own little bitching crew now. He is a twat.

Shasown
07-07-2010, 11:12 PM
that is exactly what i mean! he is no longer ben nice but dim :bawling:

He never was. That was smply a role.

vesavius
07-07-2010, 11:13 PM
i never ever thought i would say this but i actually dont like ben

don't worry... it's far more fun not liking Ben then liking him :joker:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
07-07-2010, 11:14 PM
this has been the biggest turn around of the series for me lol

Patrick
07-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Agree.

He's an arrogant little thing, he seems to think that everything Mario does is to wind Ben up when Mario is just having a laugh.

But I do LOVE SFM the way he does Mario's camp voice LMFAO :joker:

I want that as my ringtone, He does it so much on Live Feed its amazing.

boomoo
08-07-2010, 03:31 AM
I just think he seems to have gone into hiding since the weekend.

He doent go into hiding BB shows us what they want us to see.

Pushing JJ and Josie forward this week.
Too much of Ife as well.
Mario is an awful housemate. Knows exactly how to keep himself in there.

big_bother
08-07-2010, 05:39 AM
He's exactly the same person. These people have been together over a month now, of course you're going to start acting differently.

Andrewthepirate
08-07-2010, 05:48 AM
Agreed even I was put off him a bit and was his biggest fan.

I'm just playing pirates.

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 05:49 AM
Agreed, I like ben, but Ive gone way off him with him recent bitching about mario, I mean its been non-stop. Mario should know what hes been saying. I found his complaining about Marios weight yesterday to be a shock

Angus
08-07-2010, 06:00 AM
Ben hasn't changed at all - it's the other HMs who have changed towards him - they are more accepting of him now and interact more with him now, and far from being on everyone's nomination hit list this week (after the tasks fiasco) he only got 3 noms! He is no more bitchy than any of them in the house but he is 100% funnier and more entertaining than any of them. He's gained a lot of confidence, so what?

It seems a peculiarly British trait to despise people who have the audacity to gain confidence after being the underdog. This is then interpreted as "being cocky" and everyone goes on a mission to slap them back down. Yet bratty, arrogant bitches like Scabby always seem to get quite a following. Oh, and let's not forget the "fit" HMs - so long as they're eye candy their vile personality traits are interpreted as endearing qualitities in order to justify supporting them.

arsenalforever
08-07-2010, 07:01 AM
Ben hasn't changed at all
he's still the same

joeysteele
08-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Ben has not changed at all, he still thinks he would be most likely voted out if he was up for eviction, he is sensible enough to realise that the crowd are onel a small part of the voting public so he got only a snapshot of opinion on friday last.
H eis still the most decent and genuine guy in there, he has warmed ans relaxed a bot after a horrendous week of unfair tasks and punishments from BB themselves and he still has to contend with the kind of bunny boiler Mario undressing himw ith his eyes all the time.
Ben has not been a pain on any programmes of BB, he has views I agree with, and views I disagree with but he is still a great guy,he is in my view not far short from bing the best housemate ever and those who criticise hi do so in the main because they think he is posh and for the way he talks,its plain simplepprejudice from most people.
Ben is a breath of fresh air in the house and he is funny too without even realising he is. Top guy, no doubt about that from fair minded people.

Livia
08-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Ben hasn't changed, and he isn't cocky. He's got the confidence that having a good education and financial stability brings people. I can understand why some people would feel intimidated by that.

MojoNixon
08-07-2010, 11:37 AM
hes changed a lot since he went out last friday. i think that he thinks he is loved now and idk why but it just makes me like him less, i liked him more when he thought he was hated is anybody else like this?

He will be fine, even he is not gay.